The Edged Lexicon Ch. 07: Discipline

Story Info
Nadine fails her assignment, and faces the consequences.
3.7k words
4.6
6.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi-chapter series based on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, with a big focus on BDSM/kink. Any and all feedback is incredibly appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

***

Nadine began her journey down to the Sanctum arena. Her steps lagged. Her shoulders slumped. Had she let Giraud down? Moreover, what waited below? She clasped her fingers together, thoughts tumbling uncomfortably through her mind.

The arena was empty and foreboding, a wrought-iron chandelier looming from the ceiling. The shadow it cast was even grander than the structure itself. A dark-clad figure waited for them, her almost-white hair gleaming in the candlelight. Flames danced merrily from the sconces mounted on the wall, wicked licks of fire enticing Nadine to come closer. As she drew nearer, Vex's deep brown eyes pierced Nadine through, her mouth curled up in that icy, sardonic smile of hers.

"Well, well. What have we got here?"

"Our newest initiate is somewhat of a wild card when it comes to following instructions," Giraud drawled as he passed the leather notebook to his colleague. "She's managed to master her anal training rather well, but the rest of her assignment was... well, I'll let you have a read."

Vex raised an eyebrow, skimming the document. She made her thoughts far more obvious, tutting and shaking her head as she read.

"Leave the girl with me." There was a hint of annoyance in her voice. "I'll see to it that she's punished appropriately."

***

The silence was torturous, every second feeling like a hundred. The two women stared at one another - Nadine not wishing to speak, Vex daring her to. The latter finally relented.

"So, I get to spend my evening with the new meat."

Vex's tone sat somewhere between indifferent and irritated. Nadine shifted on her feet, attempting to relieve some of the discomfort she felt.

"I could be spending it with Ingun, or even Ulfberth and Adrianne," she continued, staring down Nadine. Staring through Nadine. "But instead, I get to spend it teaching a needy, filthy little Breton princess a lesson."

Vex's words stung. Nadine would've rather been cropped or caned. They went straight for the jugular, somehow zeroing in on each of her insecurities and laying them bare.

"Kneel."

Nadine complied, stone cold and unyielding against her knees as she assumed the position. Vex was probably only a couple of inches taller than Nadine, but she made her feel tiny in comparison; an insect ready to be squished under her black leather boot.

"Have to say, I'm surprised. Not what I expected from the girl that I hear is so very, very eager to please." Vex's voice softened as she circled Nadine, lazily running her fingers through her ebony hair. "Nadine the Overachiever. Nadine the Teacher's Pet."

Vex produced an apple from behind her back, red and shining like polished glass. Opening Nadine's mouth, she shoved the fruit in, motioning for her to bite down on the flesh.

"Perfect. Now you look the part, too."

Nadine's skin burned, tears forming in her eyes. Her jaw clenched, making her bite harder on the apple, its juice running down her chin and on to her exposed breasts. Vex leaned in and lapped up the juice, making her jolt up and moan into the fruit in shocked arousal.

"You can spit it out and use your safeword if you need to, princess," she whispered in Nadine's ear, gently stroking her cheek as the other hand traced along her ample breast. "But we both know you won't."

Vex's touch turned from soft to hard as her hand smacked Nadine's breast, the sudden impact smarting.

Bitch!

Nadine was suddenly quite glad for the apple gag, as it muffled her last thought which would have inevitably led to further punishment. Several more swats followed, hard and fast across her exposed tits. The flesh stung as it pinkened, spit and apple juice dripping over the punished areas. All she could do was whimper into the crisp flesh of the fruit in her mouth, feeling it soften and give as she was subjected to Vex's retribution.

"Stand."

Nadine sprung upright clumsily, eager to prove herself worthy.

"Legs open." Nadine did as commanded, widening her stance, and Vex smirked. "Much too easy."

She ran her cool, slender fingers across Nadine's cunt, humming approvingly at the abundant wetness that met her. They continued to work, nimble and expertly, figuring out every slight nook and cranny - lockpicking fingers, Nadine thought to herself, wondering what else they were capable of. Vex's exploration ended almost as quickly as it had began, and Nadine's cunt was met with the same fate as her breasts as a firm, swift spank was administered to it.

The sharp sting shot through her, the impact on her sensitive mound far worse than being spanked on her arse or tits. Her legs buckled, and she clung to her castigator for support as she steadied herself, riding out the new, intense pain.

Several more swats followed, unrelenting in their speed and intensity. It didn't take long for Nadine to realise that her arousal level seemed to deepen the pain, as every tap Vex focused around her clit made the following slap smart all the more. This was a fact the woman was clearly aware of, as she employed it every chance she got, always meeting Nadine's whimpers of delicious pain and tortured pleasure with that satisfied smirk of hers.

"Do you want me to hit you harder, or softer?"

Was she serious? Nadine attempted to say "softer", but the effort was completely futile, the shapes and sounds of the letters being muffled by the gag.

"Didn't quite catch that. Speak clearly, princess."

Vex's tone dripped with condescension, as if Nadine was completely unable to understand even the most basic of commands. Her eyes drew daggers at her Mistress in response, incensed at the new level of degradation being gagged added, near shouting her reply in a mixture of desperation and fury.

Softer! "Mmmmfpttth!"

"Harder? Whatever you say."

Three more brutal slaps rained down on Nadine's cunt, made even more painful by the sting of frustrated humiliation. She was desperate to give Vex a piece of her mind; she wasn't a fucking child, Godsdamnit, how dare she talk to her this way - and yet, she kept the apple in her mouth obediently. Kept accepting her spankings, kept wanting to obey and impress.

"Lay down on the bench, princess."

Nadine complied, noticing Vex's tone thawing somewhat - hopefully she was winning her over. Every small gesture the woman made, whether it be a touch of her skin or a word spoken softer than usual, made Nadine melt like snow under springtime sun, those small kindnesses amplified in contrast to her harsh exterior. She ached to make Vex melt too, as she had Adrianne and Ysolda; to see her body wrapped around hers, to hear her cry out in pained ecstasy, to lay bare the parts of her nobody else was permitted to see.

Before she had a chance, Vex beat her to the punch, cleaning her spit-sodden body with her long, warm tongue. As she did so, her fingers traced the length of Nadine's sides, making her own fingers stretch out to caress her Mistress in response.

"Did I say you could touch?" The frostiness crept back into her voice again as she reprimanded Nadine, grabbing her wrists.

Nadine shook her head. She hadn't been thinking, but she should've known better than to test these things. She looked at her Mistress with the most pleading face she could muster, but to no avail. Vex bound her wrists behind her with leather ties, her mouth curving into a cruel smile.

"Problem solved."

She continued her attentions, lapping the course of Nadine's body while her fingers traced alongside, travelling companions on the most delightful terrain. It didn't take them long to arrive at her cunt, which was wet, hot and intensely sensitive from the round of spankings it had received. As if to soothe the pain, Vex sprinkled it with gentle, tender kisses, cooing and stroking it sweetly before upping the intensity and laving it with her tongue.

Nadine moaned, chomping into the apple. Fuck. Every flick, stroke and lap of Vex's incredibly skilled tongue felt amazing, sending shockwaves through her body. The pain from before was all but forgotten, only leaving behind a burning heat. She could already feel her orgasm grow, like a wind-up spring coiling inside her. Just as the dam was about to break, Vex abruptly stopped, removing herself from the vice-like grip between Nadine's thighs.

"What?" she asked, laughter creeping into her voice at Nadine's clear dismay. "You really thought I was just going to let you come, after you've been so greedy all week?"

Nadine let out a pained wail, finally realising her true punishment.

"Oh, sweetheart, you have no idea," Vex responded, stroking a finger along Nadine's cunt, revelling in the way it made her spasm with agonising pleasure. "We've only just begun."

***

Shackled to the cross, legs spread and hair matted to her head with sweat, Nadine stood exhausted. She had lost count of the amount of times she had been driven to the edge, only to be left there, begging and wanting. At least, she would have begged, if she didn't still have this damned apple in her mouth. What was left of it, anyway - her mastication and drooling had reduced the fruit to little more than some skin and pulp, a reflection of what she herself felt like.

Vex had alternated between licking, sucking and fingering Nadine into Oblivion, then punishing her with the crop - her favourite instrument of torture, Nadine recalled from her initiation. The stinging, precise head of the crop was even more punishing across her breasts, thighs and cunt than it had been across her arse, and as her ache for release grew, so too did the crop's cruel bite.

Face streaked with tears, she whimpered into what was left of the fruit gag, wishing she could beg Vex for what she truly wanted for, but not so badly that she would spit it out to do so. Brushing away her tears, Vex plucked the apple from her mouth, leaving her ungagged.

"Thank you, Miss," Nadine said, voice shaking with emotion.

"Don't get too used to speaking," Vex said, undoing the shackles at Nadine's wrists. "You're not going to be able to for long. By my count, you had three orgasms that you weren't supposed to have. That's three orgasms that you owe me. At least."

Nadine's eyes glowed with excitement and lust. She was so, so eager to please Vex, and had been ever since she had spoken with her in the Sanctum, seeing the gorgeous, intricate complexities that laid behind her steely exterior.

Her ankles were freed, and she steadied herself on the cold, solid ground of the arena.

"Yes, Miss. I am at your command. Tell me where you want me."

Vex's mouth curled. "Between my legs, undressing me would be a start."

Nadine wasted no time on removing Vex's clothing - an alternative version of her Thieves Guild armour, designed for pleasure rather than business. The soft, sturdy leather fit her like a second skin, clinging to every graceful curve of her lithe body. Metal rings and buckles resided where armoured shielding and pouches would have been, and the black boots that she wore were much longer than her regulation Thieves Guild ones, running to her thighs.

The woman stood before her, naked but still every bit as imposing and authoritative as she had been clothed. Nadine knelt at her feet, consumed with an overwhelming hunger to pleasure her, to please her, to worship her. Kissing along her pale, strong legs, she stroked Vex's bare skin, loving the way it felt against hers. She could kneel at her feet forever and be perfectly content. Nadine's adoring eyes stared into Vex's unwavering ones, shining like mahogany.

"Can I take you to bed, Miss?" She could have sworn she heard a whimper escape Vex's lips, just for a second. But only for a second.

"You can follow me to the bed," Vex replied, her flushed lips curving into a wicked smile. "On your hands and knees." She glanced over her shoulder as she walked forward, hips swaying. "Can't have the new meat forgetting her place." When she laid across the plush, fur-covered bed, Nadine crawled up to meet her.

Tentative yet desperate, she kissed along Vex's thighs, carefully gauging each minute reaction. It didn't take her long to reach her Mistress' gorgeous cunt, where a patch of soft, white-blonde hair nestled atop her mound, leading down to her smooth, slick lips. She may have had a convincing poker face, but Nadine was gratified to see that much like herself, Vex's body betrayed her.

Tenderly, she dipped her tongue inside, eager to drink every last drop of her desire. Vex's moans were met by her own when she lapped the delicious nectar that flowed, salty-sweet and mingling with the taste of apple that still lingered in her mouth. Where men tasted like sweat and salt and conquest, women were more complex, their flavours deeper and more pronounced. They tasted like ocean waves crashing against rugged cliffs in the cold of winter; like the metallic aftertaste of the Septim placed in her mother's Potage de Magnifique. They tasted like home, and Nadine never wanted to leave.

One hand curled around Vex's thigh as the other drifted up to her toned stomach, some small means of anchoring herself as Nadine continued to lap at her sex. Her mouth engulfed Vex wholly, nibbling and suckling at her labia and clit, her tongue alternating between wicked flicks and probing thrusts as she fucked her Mistress' hole with surprising force. She moaned into those divine folds, frenzied with desire as she ground her own aching cunt against nothing. She could hear Vex beginning to lose control, emitting sharp hisses every time Nadine did something right, which only spurred her on to pleasure her with even more fervour.

Long, pale fingers buried themselves in her hair as Vex took control of the pace. There was no use playing the ice queen now; Nadine had reduced her to a sopping puddle and she knew it. Vex's thighs clutched her head in a death grip as she lost control completely, crying out and coming hard on her face.

"By fucking Sanguine, that's good," she panted, eyes glazed with lust and bliss, body writhing against the bed. Nadine grasped her hips and slowed her laving slightly, giving the woman a moment to catch her breath and recover. She surfaced for a moment to catch her own breath, running her tongue across Vex's now plump, petal-like labia. She had time now to appreciate the beautiful details there she had missed before - a freckle nestled between outer lips and thigh; how her clit protruded like the stigma of a dragon's tongue blossom.

Loosening her grip around Vex's hips, Nadine let her hand roam downward toward her cunt, the small shock of white-blonde hair shining in the candlelight. She let her fingers comb through it, in awe of how soft it was - mine has always been so coarse and rough - before running her finger across the soaked, bare part of her lips, delighting in the squeak this elicited from the woman.

It didn't take long for Nadine to get the digit completely drenched, and even less time for her to push it, then another, into her willing Mistress. She gave her no quarter as she fingered Vex furiously, the wet sucking sounds echoing around as she continued her tongue's previous ministrations. Feeling Vex buck and grind against her, she knew that she wouldn't be too long, and in moments she was convulsing and gushing around her fingers as she came a second time.

"You're getting too good at this," Vex said, voice hoarse with exertion and lust.

Nadine beamed at the praise, face messy with all manner of deviance. "I aim to please, Miss."

"Let's try something more challenging. Lie on your back."

Nadine complied, her dark hair fanning out in striking contrast to the tawny, mink tones of the fur pelt beneath.

Vex restrained her wrists once again, leaving her with only one tool at her disposal. Luckily, it was the one Vex seemed to prefer.

"If you need to come up for air, just knock, princess."

With that, she straddled Nadine's face and descended on her desperate cunt.

Oh fuck. Divines save me. Nadine wasn't going to last long. She had to make Vex come before she did.

The two raced against each other, both desperate to drive the other over the edge before they themselves succumbed to it. Vex had the advantage of experience, as well as having built Nadine up quite a bit already, but she was also in a position where she could freely grind against her if she wanted to - a torturous choice to have placed in front of you, as Nadine knew from experience.

In the end, it was impossible to tell who came first. Nadine, knowing she couldn't hold off much longer, ran her tongue from Vex's cunt to her tight arsehole, trying to focus on tonguing the puckered hole harder rather than the deliciously deviant purrs her actions were eliciting. This made Vex up her intensity, licking with a renewed ferocity, grinding herself against Nadine's tongue as they came together, gushing and messy, skin against skin.

Nadine thought she would pass out, her orgasm was so intense; the culmination of too many build-ups to count finally brought to fruition. She splayed out her hand, flailing it against the headboard like a fish out of water. Vex climbed off of her, turning around and laying by her side, untying her bindings and stroking her flushed cheek.

"You okay, princess?"

This time, when she called Nadine princess, there was no hint of snark or scorn; no underlying tone of disdain or malice. Any lingering negativity was replaced with warmth, kindness, respect. Apparently, she had passed the test.

"Yes, Miss." Nadine's voice was still far away, but she smiled at Vex, nestling into the crook of her arm. They stayed like that for a while, entwined in each other while Vex cradled Nadine in her arms, black hair tangling with blonde.

"Since you call me Princess, can I call you my Queen?" Nadine asked earnestly, looking up doe-eyed at her Mistress.

"Fuck no," Vex snorted, then regretting her immediate brashness, relented slightly. "Well, maybe. Probably not, though. I'm not into the whole monarchy thing."

"Then why call me princess?"

"Because you're so hot when you're indignant," Vex teased, smirking. "Plus, you are kind of princess-y. Me, on the other hand? Hardly queen material."

"Mmm, I don't know," Nadine murmured. "Commanding, beautiful, intimidating... sounds like a queen to me."

"Well... why don't we fuck for it? Loser gets to keep their nickname."

Nadine cocked her head, looking at Vex with a knowing smile. "There's not really a loser in this game, is there?"

Vex grinned. "Not really."

Rooting about in a nearby cupboard, she emerged with a leather harness with what looked to be a horker tusk attached. Could that be..? No, surely not.

It was. As Vex stepped into the harness and adjusted the straps, Nadine gazed in wonder at the vision that stood before her. Black leather clung to every curve of the woman's legs and cunt and hugged her arse, leading round to the front where the tusk sat, curved and proud, ready to take her as any cock would. Vex looked good with a cock. Really, really good.

"You ready for this, princess?" She slicked her hand along the ivory phallus, working oil onto it.

"Yes, my Queen," Nadine responded, knowing full well her insubordinate response would likely land her a punishment or two.

She laid across the bed, mattress dipping as Vex climbed between her legs to press herself inside. She was gentle, and the tapering of the tusk meant that this was a much more gradual climb than any of the men that had taken her had been; the firmness, however, was much more intense. This along with the curve that the tusk had made her Mistress' appendage uniquely delightful, and she did not keep this to herself.

12