The Edged Lexicon Ch. 07: Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Miss, that feels so good," Nadine mewled, desperate. She didn't care if she sounded like a needy, slutty little princess; she knew what she was, and if it meant getting to come around Vex's cock, she would scream it from the rooftops.

Vex thrust harder into Nadine, nails digging into her hips as she kissed and bit her neck, lost in the rhythm of her own fucking. Very tentatively, Nadine let her own hands wander, her movements becoming surer when her hands were not immediately snatched away. She gently, then firmly cupped the blonde's tits - smaller than her own, peppered with sweet, scant freckles and with the most gorgeous pale pink nipples. Plucking them, she was delighted to find how sensitive they were, and didn't let up once she'd made this discovery.

Vex met Nadine's teasing with renewed intensity, fucking harder and deeper. This was a game she clearly didn't intend to lose. When Nadine's moans turned from soft whimpers to guttural cries of need, she pounced.

"Do you want to come, sweet Nadine?" she asked, a sinister smile on her lips.

"Gods, yes Miss, please..."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a needy, desperate little princess who needs to come around your cock, Miss!"

With that, Vex pistoned into the girl, punctuating her thrusts with clipped words growled into Nadine's ear. "Come. For. Me."

For a moment, she was lost. Nothing existed except her body, simultaneously aching and numb, nerves overloaded with friction and pleasure, as the tusk slid in and out. Her cunt gripped onto it, and she on to Vex, crying out in anguished pleasure. She took a while to return this time - still wrapped around her Mistress, who was gratifyingly still inside her but had eased off on the fucking.

"Tough luck, princess," she said with a grin, brushing an errant strand of hair away from Nadine's face.

Nadine had no response, but then again, no response was needed. She pulled Vex in close, the two joining together in a passionate kiss as they fucked until they were both spent.

She had started to rather like the nickname, anyway.

12