The Edging Club

Story Info
A sexy night of rules at the Edging Club.
1.8k words
3.73
3.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the dim room, my bare feet smacking against the cold tiles. I shivered slightly from the chill in the air alone.

I sat in the chair that was available. It was large and daunting. It forced my legs wide apart in order to be comfortable, my genitals exposed. I heard light clicking of heels coming towards me from across the room, arousing me more with each step and bringing my penis to life.

The woman behind me touched my shoulder softly and spoke. "You can relax now, Mr Smith." She said calmly.

A deep blush crawled across my face as I mumbled an apology for not remembering the rules. She reassured me, but still went through them; no talking, no self-pleasuring until given permission, and definitely no touching below the belt. The severity of her gaze intensified as she waited to make sure I had understood before relaxing back in my chair.

My head bobbed up and down in agreement, "Fourthly, we will be taking pictures of you and your performance for our records. These will not be shared with anyone else, and you are not allowed to keep any copies."

Finally understanding what was expected of me, she gave a satisfied nod and said, "Good. That's a good start. Now I can undress and begin your edging ritual."

With that statement, she gracefully peeled away her skirt, revealing a pair of black fishnet stockings held up by a lace garter belt. Her blouse soon followed, exposing a lacy black bra which pushed her breasts together in an attractive manner.

She reached behind her back and delicately undid the clasp of the bra, allowing her breasts to spring free. They were heavy and full, with large areolas surrounding pert nipples that immediately hardened against the cool air. With a smile, she tossed the garment aside and turned around slowly, presenting me with her curvaceous buttocks. Her mound was shaved in its entirety except for a small patch of soft hair just above her clit. As she spun around, I could see just a sliver of pink flesh peeking out from between her folds. She walked towards me with a sultry stride, her hands tracing along my thighs until she finally kneeled between them.

"Mr. Smith," she purred as she leaned forward and enveloped my shaft in her warm mouth. I let out a moan as her tongue worked its magic on my manhood, sending waves of pleasure cascading through my body. She sucked hard, pulling almost all the way off before plunging down again. My hips thrust involuntarily, trying to get deeper into her inviting mouth. I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge when suddenly she stopped and pulled away with a smirk.

"Now now, sir," she chided as her hands returned to my thighs, "it's imperative that you stay in control during our entire session."

She carefully walked to the table by the wall, grabbing a tube of cream with her delicate hands. She returned to me and began lathering it over my throbbing cock.

"This will make it easier for me to edge you. Just let go and enjoy," she said as I shut my eyes and focused on the tingling sensations.

My body tensed as she moved up and down my shaft, massaging the cream into my skin until my balls were engulfed in warmth. I moaned as she worked her magic, causing me to twitch uncontrollably from arousal. Her gaze remained upon me, her hair tied up in a bun, a hint of pleasure in her eyes.

"Mr. Smith, I think it's time to get started. Are you ready?" The cream had numbed me just enough while also providing a comforting blanket of heat around my groin.

As soon as I nodded in agreement, she spun around and lowered herself onto me. She wrapped her voluptuous curves around me like an embrace, slowly grinding herself against me as I gasped for air.

"You can tell me if you're close--it's not my intention to make you fail," she purred, her tight ass cheeks graciously gliding down my shaft.

"My only goal is to give you an orgasm more powerful than any you've experienced before."

I was so close now, her movements growing agonizingly slow. My eyes were locked on her face, and I saw the smirk spread across her lips. "Not yet, Mr. Smith," she purred. "You know you have to hold off until I give you permission."

Her hips continued to undulate in languid waves, pushing me closer and closer to the edge while she taunted me with each thrust. I groaned, my breath hitching in my throat as she reveled in my torment. "Oh yes," she breathed, a playful glint in her eye. "You love it when I tease you like this..."

Before I could answer her invitation, she paused just out of my reach. Her presence was radiating heat and causing a shudder to run through me as I resisted the temptation to dive in. My gaze held her dark curls between her legs, enthralled by the thought of feeling my fingers sink deep inside of her.

"I'm glad you're so eager, Mr. Smith. Would you like a taste?" She opened herself up for me, and I nodded without hesitation. A twitch ran down my body as I reached down towards her hips and pulled her closer to my face. The smell of musk and strawberry was intoxicating, and I almost lost control before pushing my tongue into her inviting warmth. Her moan spurred me on, and I explored every curve with passion until two fingers slid easily into her depths. She gasped at the sensation, and bucked her hips against my face. I felt her hands pulling me into her harder as I licked and sucked on her clit, sending shudders of pleasure coursing through her body. As she neared orgasm, I strengthened my grip on her legs to keep her steady for the finale.

I kept licking her clitoris, my tongue making circles around it. She cried out in pleasure, and her breathing became more ragged. Each moan was louder than the one before, and her body became tense with anticipation. Suddenly, she came hard, and I felt her juices flow over my hand. I lapped up every drop that I could find until she finally relaxed. I stood up and looked at her; she was panting heavily with eyes closed. "Very good, Mr. Smith... very good," she said before turning to face me again.

She placed her palms on my chest and pushed me back into the chair. "I don't want you to be uncomfortable, so I'll sit on your lap." I nodded in agreement and she shifted forward, settling herself onto my lap. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts which I squeezed gently and caused her to sigh. She leaned forward to kiss me; I could taste myself on her lips as my desire grew stronger by the second. After the kiss ended, she sat back up straight once more while continuing to grind against my hardened member beneath her. I could feel my cock throbbing, and my testicles tightening.

I gripped her ass tightly, and she moaned. "Do you like that?" she asked.

I nodded, and she moaned again. "You're going to make me cum again soon..."

I said nothing, and she started to move faster. She leaned in close, and whispered in my ear, "Would you like to watch me come?" I nodded again, and she leaned back.

"Good... because I'm going to come all over your cock." She smiled, and began to rub herself harder. I could feel her juices flowing over my cock, and I tried not to move. I wanted her to do this for as long as possible.

She was moaning louder, and her breathing was becoming more ragged.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god..." she moaned, and I knew she was about to come. I felt her pussy tighten, and I knew she was coming.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she screamed, and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock. She rode out the orgasm, and finally stopped moving.

"That's two for me, and none for you. Good boy," she said shakily.

As her body slithered down mine I could feel the warmth radiating from her skin. With each passionate exhale she released a fragrant, sweet scent that tantalized my senses. She looked up at me and spoke in husky tones "I taste good, as you know. And now, you taste even better".

With a hungering moan she took my hardened cock back into her mouth. I felt her tongue twirling around the tip as I closed my eyes in pleasure. When I looked back down a cascade of hair had fallen over her shoulders which I grabbed tightly in my fists. She moaned as she sucked my length deeper before pulling away and asking me innocently "I have an idea. How would you like to fuck my tits? Would you like that?"

My body trembling in anticipation, I nodded my head yes. A sly smile spread across her lips as she moved her hands between her glorious breasts, then wrapped them around my hard length. The sensation was unlike any other; as if I were being enveloped by pure ecstasy itself.

She slowly slid her tits up and down my cock, squeezing them together when they got to the top.

"Mmmm... that feels nice, doesn't it?"

I nodded again, and she began to pick up speed. She started to bounce her tits up and down my cock, and I could feel my orgasm building.

"Oh, oh, OH..." I moaned, and she began to move faster. I could feel my balls tightening, and I knew I was going to explode any second.

She drew away from my cock, looking up at me with a devious glint in her eyes. "Don't come yet," she said mischievously. "I want to feel you cum all over my face."

My heart raced as I felt myself nearing climax. She pulled me back into her mouth and sucked hard, driving me mad with pleasure. She suddenly stopped and grabbed hold of my engorged shaft, stroking me hard and fast. "Are you ready?" she asked, her voice dripping with anticipation. I nodded eagerly and let out a deep moan of pleasure as I felt the orgasm taking hold of me. My cum shot out like a fountain, hitting her in the chin and running down her neck. She kept stroking, and another blast hit her forehead before she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for the next load. The last few shots landed on her cheeks, coating them in white as she greedily swallowed it all down.

"Very good, Mr. Smith. You can go home now." I nodded, and she stood, striding out of the room, heels clicking as she went. I sat there for a moment, trying to catch my breath.

Then I heard a voice behind me say, "You were very good, Mr. Smith. I think I should reward you. Come back tomorrow... on the house," she said, and exited the room, the door swinging shut behind her.

to be continued...