All Comments on 'The Edinburgh Festival Pt. 02'

by ScotishGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 7 years ago
Get an editor - please

The story has potential, but there are non-sequitors everywhere and constant switches between present and past tense. Really frustrating and really took away from my enjoyment of the story.

bhart1bhart1over 7 years ago
Interesting turn

I didn't see the espionage/adventure story coming so it was a little jarring. I've never attempted such a story and I tip my hat to you for taking a swing at it. I might have taken a little more time establishing characters and setting up the key elements that propel the unexpected turn of events. Once your story took off in that direction it all felt a bit rushed.

However, my over all impression was that I still enjoyed the read. I agree that more care with the editing would have helped, too. It is by far the most tedious part of the writing process but the benefits to the reader (and by extension to the author) are tremendous.

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
Excellent! My kind of story!

This was enjoyable, especially because it involves a lot more than just constant descriptions of sex, sex, sex. Sure, there's enough of that, but I do like that there's an interesting and unexpected turn of events with the kidnapping and ensuing results. I disagree with the other two comments. Sure there are a few flaws but they're easily overlooked if you're not focused on finding problems and complaining. And there is not a large amount of proofreading needed, nor editing -- I've certainly seen far worse lack of attention to such details in many other Literotica gay male stories. For me this was an imaginative and refreshingly different kind of story. I especially liked the warmth of attraction and friendship between David and Alec. In my opinion, well done and deserving of the five stars I've given it. "Way to go", ScottishGuy!

ScotishGuyScotishGuyover 7 years agoAuthor
Many thanks Goldboy16 for the feedback. I'm really glad you liked it. i

Many thanks, Goldboy16, for the feedback. I'm really glad you liked it. I tried hard to make it an interesting story so if you are happy, so am I.

zeliol_blazeliol_blaover 6 years ago
A very beautiful story

I read it with one breath. It has a nice storyline line, tenderness and drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Phenomenal!

One of the best stories I've read on this site in 10 years! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous