The Edinburgh Festival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec turned very serious and leaned forward to look at me. 'I need to be sure about you, David. Things like this do not help. How do I know you haven't picked up some guy for a thrill? Why would anyone go to this expense to play a prank? To what end?

There was nothing more I could say to protest my innocence. I knew nothing about it at all. Alec was clearly annoyed. He stood up and said he would see me at breakfast in the morning. I watched as he walked over to his robe, covered his body and walked away from me without looking back. I lay there, in the spa pool and my face was scarlet. I was angry about this. He doesn't believe me, despite what I say. I should just go home. I'll do that in the morning. I'm sure Alec would also like me gone after this. Who on earth would do this, to me? Someone, clearly, was trying to ruin things between the two of us. It can only be someone who knows Alec. It can't possibly be someone who knows me.

I was very down when I went up to my room. I put on my robe and tip-toed along to Alec's room. I hesitated and then knocked gently. There was no response. I didn't want to knock again. I went back to my room. Maybe it is impossible to build on what we experienced in Edinburgh. Alec had been on holiday, I didn't work weekends. It was the festival time, all the ingredients were there for a special weekend. It's different over here. Alec is angry with me. Why doesn't he believe me? Where can we possibly go from here? I'll try again in the morning and if Alec still doesn't believe me, I'll go home. I did not sleep well. There was too much on my mind.

Breakfast was being served at seven thirty and I came down at exactly seven thirty. Alec was sitting at the dining table reading a newspaper. I smiled and bid him a good morning. He put the paper down and looked at me. We both tried to speak at once. I protested my innocence yet again, he asked me to listen. Alec didn't know where the flowers were coming from. He would ask James to visit the florist, see if he can encourage them to reveal who their client was or a description if they didn't know the client's name. He would try and find out anything that would help get to the bottom of this. Gosh, Alec has changed his tune from last night. He seemed to think I was guilty last night. I walked up the length of the table and sat down next to him. 'I promise you, I haven't met or got involved with anyone else. I'm here to be with you, nobody else. I'm sorry this upsets you. Hopefully James will find out more.'

Alec kissed me. He kissed me with the same warmth and tenderness that I am so used to now. I hoped there wasn't going to be another bunch of flowers today. I did tell him that I believed someone, somewhere, was plotting to ruin things between us. It's the only explanation that makes sense. Someone, unknown at the moment, did not want me here.

James came in with our breakfast. I remained beside Alec, wondering if James will put my plate at the head of the table or where I was, sitting beside Alec. I didn't like sitting with so much distance between us. James placed my plate in front of me. I looked at Alec who was smiling. It was nice to see him smiling again. Hopefully last night's misunderstanding is now forgotten about.

We chatted as we ate. It was so much nicer sitting closer. Alec had decided on taking the other car, rather than use James to drive us. James had important work to do at the florist. I suggested the Aquarium looked like it would be well worth visiting. He agreed, telling me they have over two thousand specimens and it was a very popular attraction. He also suggested we take one of the boat charters and go whale watching. I had never seen a whale before. I had cheered up now last night's misunderstanding had virtually blown over. It would be great to see the whales. I clasped his hand and squeezed it. Perhaps we have time to enjoy each other again, before we go? I melted when Alec said there was always time for us to enjoy each other.

After breakfast we went up to Alec's room. Last night was the first time we had slept in different beds. I didn't like it and told Alec so.

'These flowers created a doubt in my mind. I can't help it. It made me realise I don't actually know that much about you. We need to build on that and today provides a good opportunity. If someone, so far unknown, has sent these flowers with the deliberate intention of spoiling things between us, then I need to know who and why. I believe someone is trying to split us up and I need to understand who and why and what to do about it,' Alec quietly explained.

'Well, it isn't going to work,' I replied. 'We have something special between us.' We were lying down on Alec's bed and I had my head on his shoulder and his arm around me. I thought of his cock getting hard for me. I decided I wasn't going to mention the flowers again. I'm not going to add fuel to the fire. Perhaps James will come back with answers from the florist. I turned my head to kiss Alec's neck. I let my lips tease his neck. Like me, he has a very sensitive neck.

We quickly undressed and jumped back into bed. I lay on my back with Alec kneeling on either side of my chest. I reached for his beautiful cock which was inches from my mouth. I melted, again. Every time I see his hard cock, I just go weak at the knees and I have to have it. I wanted Alec to cum in my mouth. I shut my eyes as I sucked his cock. This was more like it, I moaned to myself. Alec turned round and lay alongside me, on our side and took me into his mouth. God, this is so nice. 'Together ' I whispered, 'let's cum together.'

I moaned loudly as Alec worked on my cock. I was desperate for him. I could feel Alec's cock throbbing in my mouth. I wanted it all. I wanked him faster as he moaned. I felt my own orgasm building. I relaxed, waiting for it to intensify. As soon as I felt the first spurt from Alec's cock in my mouth, I came too. We both had spunk in our mouths. I just love the taste of it. I let his spunk build in my mouth with each spurt and then I swallowed. God, it was beautiful. He pumped my cock, squeezing every drop from me.

We needed to recover. That was a seriously nice orgasm I just had and Alec looks more than satisfied too. We lay in each other's arms, eyes closed and dreaming. I was glad Alec believed me about the flowers.

Later, we dressed and went downstairs to get ready for going out. Alec picked up the keys to the BMW and I followed him out to the garage. It was a lovely car. I got into the front passenger seat. I wasn't going to sit in the rear on my own. Alec squeezed my hand and we took off. He took the long way round to get to the aquarium, pointing out lots of things of interest. I was fascinated by the city. There was so much to see.

I had never seen such a large aquarium. There is an aquarium at North Queensferry, back home, but it was tiny in comparison to this one. There were so many beautiful fish to see. They even had penguins and seals. I could have spent the whole day here. We walked hand in hand and, to my surprise, other men were also holding hands. Nobody looked twice at us which is completely different from the attitudes you see back in Edinburgh. We were just like any other couple we saw.

Alec suggested we went to one of his restaurants for lunch. He had two in Boston and one was not too far away. A quick lunch and then onto the whale watching. I was really looking forward to seeing Alec's restaurant, I didn't expect that at all. He pulled up at the restaurant's car park and we went in. Obviously the staff recognised Alec so we got first class service. We had a lovely lunch. I had chosen one of his burger dishes smothered in signature sauce with a side salad and plenty of onions and other delights to eat. I looked around. There were not many free tables. It looks quite busy for lunchtime, which is good news.

Alec spoke to the staff while I looked out of the window. The car park was almost full. This restaurant seems to be at full capacity, it's doing well. I wonder if it's as busy as this during the week and not just on a Friday. Alec came back to join me. 'Time for whale watching,' he suggested. The boat was leaving at two o'clock so we had plenty time. Alec stopped at a park and we walked. He had his arm linked through mine and we walked together like that, enjoying the park.

We were given large yellow waterproof coats when we climbed on board the boat. They fitted us just fine. The captain played a recorded message, advising us of the safety aspects of the boat and cast off. We were on our way. The voyage was a three hour trip to Stellwagen Bank, a well known area to see whales and we were almost guaranteed to see whales, if we didn't then we would get a free ticket for another sailing. I was excited.

Alec and I chatted for most of the voyage. There wasn't much to see until we get to the viewing spot. The boat wasn't busy so we relaxed and got to know more about each other. He really did have a passion for gardening. Albert did a fantastic job looking after the garden and the pool area but Alec had designed it. Alec had brought in contractors three years ago to build his pool, a dream he had for a long time. There were several weeks of mess and noise and he was beginning to regret it but the contractors did a very good job in the end. He was pleased with it and enjoyed relaxing in it. He was pleased that I also admired it. It was fantastic to be naked, together in such a luxurious pool.

A shout from above indicated we should move to the observation area of the boat. My God, there were three whales on the surface. Humpback whales, the captain advised. He also expected to see minke whales and possibly even finback whales. It was captivating. One minute the sea is calm and next minute, a whale comes up for air. We got some spectacular views of the whale's tails as they dived down below again. It was awesome. I kissed Alec, what a great idea this was. We stayed in the position we were in for some time, watching the whales. There were gasps of awe emanating from around the boat by the excited watchers as whales came up for air. How could anyone harm these huge lovely creatures? But they do, in Japan and on the Faroe Islands. A terrible crime.

I was disappointed when the captain started the boat and headed back home. What a tremendous experience it was. I felt so happy and at peace with the world. The idiot sending flowers had failed to destroy things between Alec and I. We were as strong as ever. I was as happy as ever.

Alec drove us back to his home and suggested we enjoyed the pool before dinner. He sought out James, wondering how he got on at the florist. I was sitting, naked, on one of the loungers by the pool when Alec returned. I watched as he discarded his robe and lay out alongside me.

'James managed to sweet talk the florist but he didn't get much. They said on both occasions, it was a different youth who came into the florist and they paid cash. They never said anything at all other than to give this address and that was all the florist could tell him. It sounds to me like the two youths were paid to go into the florist on behalf of someone. We still didn't know who was behind it so we were no further forward,' Alec explained.

But we do know now that someone is creating mischief. Whoever paid the youths is the person behind all this. Who would want to see us split up? Could it be a woman? Could Alec have a secret admirer, a female admirer? Could it be Alec's ex-wife? Could it be James, unlikely as it seems, he could be responsible.'

I was clutching at straws. It could be anyone. It seems really unfair to suggest James was behind it. I think Alec had decided it was someone on his side. Not many people knew I was visiting him. Whatever, we'll soon get to the bottom of it.

I sat beside Alec at dinner, not at the other end of the table this time. He didn't seem to mind. He told me some more about his restaurants. I remarked that the one he had taken me to was a busy place, almost full at lunchtime. That was a good sign. Whatever the problem in New Orleans, I was sure between us we could figure out why it was underperforming and what to do about it. Alec spent the evening showing me reports and documents relating to his business. It didn't take me long to digest it. This is the paperwork I enjoy reading, having prepared no end of reports in the past.

The evening passed quickly and Alec suggested we went to bed. He had to go into work on Saturday but only to pick things up for our trip to New Orleans. He asked me to go with him, to see his offices.

I was tired, it had been an interesting day and I loved the whales. I couldn't go to sleep before I had made Alec cum. He smiled at me as my fingers crept towards his cock. I wanted to make him cum, I wanted more of his spunk in my mouth. I wanted to feel him tremble as he came. I reached for his gorgeous cock...

Saturday was another busy day. He showed me more of Boston as we drove to his offices. He had a smart modern building, on two levels. He showed me around as he searched his files for documents to take with him. He logged into the accounts system and showed me the profit and loss account for the New Orleans restaurant. The system showed, quite clearly, that the turnover was dropping each month and it was operating at a loss. Alec's restaurants are a well known brand, why should the turnover decrease while all the other restaurants are growing? There had to be a reason and I was sure we would find it when we visit.

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and enjoying each other's company. On the Sunday, we went out on Alec's boat. I had no idea he had a boat and he was skilled in sailing it. It was a beauty. We spent a wonderful day sailing her and we saw whales again.

We still had so much to say to each other. Alec was more relaxed after what sounded like a stressful week at work. We were getting closer each day. Damn these wretched flowers for trying to spoil things. It didn't work, we were together again and closer than ever.

Early Monday morning we were driven by James to the airport. I was so looking forward to New Orleans. We were staying one night and flying back on the Tuesday. Alec had booked us a room in the Royal Sonesta, a lovely hotel on Bourbon street right in the heart of the French Quarter. It was a pleasant flight and we arrived on time. A taxi took us to our hotel and we checked in. Our room was magnificent. I looked out the window, onto Bourbon Street, watching people walk by. The architecture was amazing. The plan was that we would head up to the restaurant just after the lunchtime trade and speak to the staff. I came up with a suggestion. 'The staff don't know me, why don't I go to the restaurant on my own and order lunch. Like a secret shopper, I can see what your customers see and maybe get an idea why customers are going elsewhere. Alec liked the idea and we put it into action.

The restaurant didn't have a car park although there was street parking close by. It looked presentable from the outside. I went in and stood, waiting for a table. I stood for a considerable period of time and still no-one came up to take care of me. Had I not been on a mission, I would have just turned and walked out. The place was very quiet. Seven tables out of, I guess, forty tables were occupied. Finally, after more than ten minutes waiting, a girl passed me a menu and seated me down at the window. The menu was imaginative, I couldn't see anything wrong with that. I went to the toilet and was shocked at the mess. These toilets have not been cleaned today, or anytime in the past few days. They are not fit to be used. I was seated not far from the kitchen and I could hear the yelling and swearing from staff behind the swing doors. It was fifteen minutes later, before the girl came back and took my order. Almost half an hour and I've only just managed to give my order. I heard more banging and swearing from the kitchens. Other diners could also hear the noise. I almost broke cover and wanted to speak to the staff but I couldn't. My job was to report back.

Another fifteen minutes before my food arrived. I was regretting not bringing the Kindle with me. It was a lonely boring wait before I got served. The meal was not of the standard we had on Friday in Boston. In fact it was cold in the middle. I didn't know whether it was undercooked or had been left to go cold. Either way, I couldn't eat it. I waited until the girl was close by and got her attention. I explained that my meal was cold and could I have another? That did not appear to be a sensible suggestion. She stomped off to the kitchen, leaving me sitting there. More shouting and banging and this person flew through the double doors and marched up to my table. Unbelievably, he stood there ranting at me. What did I know about cooking food? How dare I complain? He banged the table and swore at me. The other staff just stood around watching. I saw one family leave money on the table and walk out, their meal unfinished. Still this man, whoever he was, continued to shout and swear at me. How dare I complain? Who did I think I was? The only way out of this now was to pay up and walk out. Clearly I wasn't going to get another meal and I'm not sure I would have eaten it anyway. This man looked the type that would contaminate my meal. I left the money and walked out and still he shouted at me. It was a complete breakdown. Clearly, this man is the cause of why the restaurant takings are going down each month.

I took a taxi back to the hotel and reported what happened to Alec. He was sitting in the room on his ipad. He stopped and listened to my report. He was getting annoyed at what I had to report. I asked, 'how long has that man been employed and can we correlate that to the start of the problem with the takings?' The staff were not motivated. They were certainly not interested in making my meal, or anybody else's meal an enjoyable experience. Imagine leaving a paying customer standing waiting for a table when most of the tables in the restaurant were empty. I wasn't sure who the man was but he seemed to be in charge. Nobody senior to him appeared to help try and resolve the issue. My guess is he's probably in charge of the kitchen. He was dressed in a dirty kitchen uniform which didn't seem to have been washed for a while.' I told him about the disgusting toilets. 'Did the restaurant know we are arriving to see them today?' I asked.

Alec explained that he didn't normally announce his visits. He liked to see his restaurants as they normally perform without a one-off effort to clean everything up in advance of his visits. I couldn't wait to see that man's face when we walk in later. Alec had finished. He put down his ipad and sat on the bed, pulling me closer to him. 'I need to say a big thank you for your good work this lunchtime,' he whispered. He undid my belt and unzipped my cock, fondling me as I stood in front of him. I have a really sensitive cock and I get hard quite easily. He pulled down my trousers and underpants, teasing my cock with his tongue. I closed my eyes. I was going to enjoy this. He moaned as he pumped my cock, using his lips to tease my head. God, I was going to cum. Alec could feel my cock stiffen in his mouth and he prepared for my spunk. I just exploded in his mouth. He wanked me, squeezing my cock for every drop of my hot spunk. It felt amazing. I collapsed on top of him, pushing him onto the bed.

He lay on his back. I unzipped his lovely cock. God, it looks so sexy. I teased his head, smothering it with my lips. I knew how to wank him, what he likes. Firm, slow and sure. He was purring like a cat. Once again, I knew when he was about to cum. I get so excited at the thought of his cock spurting into me. I moaned as he spunked in my mouth. I rubbed his cock, trying to make his orgasm more delightful for him. I savoured the taste of his spunk. I can't get enough of it.