The Education of Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out the ham, sliced swiss cheese, deli mustard, and horseradish from the refrigerator and made a sandwich. I sat next to Rita. I pulled the bag of chips next to me, Cape Cod, my favorite. I emptied a large stack of chips on my plate and starting munching on a few.

"So you've been with Gwen for twenty years?"

"Twenty-two to be exact."

My reporter instincts kicked in. I'd never had a chance to have a one on one conversation with Rita. "Gwen said that she 'rescued' you. What did she mean by that?"

"Did you know that Gwen was a trial lawyer?"

"No, I heard a lot about Gwen, but not what she did."

"She worked on the plaintiffs side. Mostly class actions. She made a ton of money while she was living in New Orleans and retired young. She spent the rest of her time managing her investments. Anyway, I was living in New Orleans at the time and had an altercation with someone at a bar. I ended up in jail broke and homeless. A friend of mine knew Gwen, and even though she didn't do a lot of criminal work, she decided to help me. To this day, I'm really not sure why."

"So what happened?"

"I've always been a dyke, but back then I had quite a chip on my shoulder. There was a woman who frequented the same gay bar that I did, and she always rubbed me the wrong way. Anyway, one night I was there with my girlfriend, who was quite attractive, and this woman decided that she was going to hit on my girlfriend. I didn't take too kindly to it, and before I knew it we were outside in the back parking lot. I knocked out two of her teeth before her friends pulled me off her." She showed me her right fist. There was a long scar that spanned three of her fingers. "Got that from hitting her face. There was my blood and her blood everywhere. The police showed up, and with my priors as a juvenile, I was probably facing a few years in jail."

"So what did Gwen do?"

"Turns out the woman was an aspiring real estate agent. Gwen threw a couple deals her direction and she dropped the charges."

"So how did you end up with Gwen?"

"Well, I was a pretty good mechanic, and my employer, a high end car dealer, decided that it wouldn't be good to have a person that was arrested for assault. I spent six weeks in jail before Gwen was able to resolve my issue, and by that time I'd lost my job and been evicted from my apartment. I was already two months behind on my rent when the shit hit the fan. I had no place to go so Gwen invited me to live with her, you know, until I could get back on my feet. That was March, 1997."

That was quite a story. They were joined at the hip almost from the moment they met. Gwen couldn't have a better friend than Rita and Rita could say the same about Gwen. I was still filling in the blanks on the story I was writing and thought it might be interesting to see Gwen's life through Rita's lens.

"You've been with Gwen for twenty-two years. I'm sure you've seen a lot, haven't you?"

Rita's face scrunched up a bit. She seemed to see through my fishing expedition. "What do you want to know about Gwen, that's why you're asking, right?"

That was Rita. Laser focused. She was Gwen's last and best line of defense. No one got to Gwen without Rita knowing. I guess I really wasn't that good at this reporter thing. "Yep, guilty as charged. I'd like to know about Gwen for the story I'm writing." I figured that she could see through me so I had nothing to lose by laying my cards face up on the table. I smiled at her. A genuine smile of affection.

Rita was a cream puff. She knew that I liked her and I knew that she liked me. I was sure of her feelings toward me because Gwen told me, in confidence. She told me that the only two people she'd seen Rita have any kind of social interaction with were Soo and me. Gwen was impressed by the true mutual affection between the two of us. I have never seen anyone so devoted to someone else than Rita to Gwen. When she saw my smile, the softer Rita emerged.

"Look, I'll tell you what you need to know as long as I limit myself to stuff that's out there already. You give me an advance copy of the article before you publish it. Deal?"

Sure. That was an easy one for me. If Rita told me only what was out in the public domain then Gwen wouldn't have a problem with that information appearing in the article. I wasn't going to publish an article without Gwen's approval. If I had to choose between Gwen and the article, that was an easy choice.

"Deal." I shook her hand. She waited for me while I printed out a copy of the draft article. I brought it downstairs, and we worked together with another round of food, until the article was perfect. I checked my phone at 5:15 a.m., right before I fell asleep.

* * *

Gwen had gone out that morning to play a round of golf with her usual foursome of women over at the Longboat Key Country Club. Their mutual interests transcended golf.

Gwen recounted to me in great detail how they played their round with unusual enthusiasm, joking on the course with the Gulf of Mexico as the backdrop. She told me that on the tenth hole, her friend Maddy couldn't contain herself.

"I heard you have a new sub," she talk/whispered to Gwen. The other two women in the foursome, Bridget, and Emilia, were listening closely, that being the talk between the three of them before Gwen showed up.

"My, the word gets around." Gwen realized that Babs had loose lips. Maddy, Bridget and Emilia all frequented Babs' establishment, and she undoubtedly told them all about me. "So tell me what Babs told you."

Maddy smiled at Gwen's quick mind, that she had already figured out that Babs told them. "She told us that Cassie was beautiful, and that she had never seen someone cum like she did."

"We also re-did the diary page about Arlene a few nights before," Gwen informed them, letting drop a nugget of information that temporarily stopped the conversation while it could be processed. They had all read most, if not all of Gwen's diary [ed. note: see, The Diary of Mistress X].

"You mean the chapter on the bath?" It was one of Bridget's favorite scenes in the diary. She tried to make it work with one of her subs and failed.

"Yes," said Gwen with a pronounced sigh, "and it was even better than the first time with Arlene."

"You must be smitten." Emilia was good at reading faces and could see it on Gwen's.

"Oh shit, those guys over there are going to kill us." Gwen pointed to the male foursome standing up the cart path, waiting for their turn at the tee. The foursome in front of Gwen's group had long finished the hole. They scrambled to get off their tee shots, the question on everyone's mind temporarily forgotten.

* * *

Gwen got back from her golf match a little after two. It was a sunny Sunday, and I had been organizing my things for the trip back. While Gwen was gone, I had plenty of time to think in the solitude of her spacious home.

Gwen's middle name was "Reserved." She played all of her card close to the chest, and telling me she loved me wasn't something that was going to come easy for her. The hopeless romantic I was made it easy to profess my love to her. I was already head over heels over the most beautiful, intelligent, sexy, desirable woman I had ever met. Yes, it would have been easy for me. But for her? Maybe to her professing love was professing a loss of control.

"Cassie, I'm back!" Gwen hollered from the kitchen. I was still upstairs packing. I bounded out of my room and went to the top of the stairs. Gwen was already at the bottom. I was wearing one of Rita's white t-shirts and a pair of her trademark navy boxer shorts. As I said, Rita and I hit it off.

Gwen put her hands on her hips and had a quizzical expression on her face.

"Are you Rita or Cassie?"

"Maybe at your age I might suggest glasses?" I was asking for it but I didn't care.

"Grrrrrr," Gwen snorted at me. "I have ways of dealing with this type of sass."

"I just realized that 'ass' is part of 'sass.' That's funny isn't it?" I said, trying to lighten the moment.

Gwen was not impressed by my poor attempt at humor. "What I think is funny is that your ass is mine. Be downstairs, right here (stomping her spikeless golf shoe), in ten minutes. Collar only."

I finished packing and left out only what I'd be wearing that night and the next morning. I picked up the collar on the nightstand and saw that someone had scratched their initials on a flat surface on the back of the buckle. "AD." Maybe it belonged to Arlene. Maybe her last initial was "D." I looked in the bureau mirror and fastened the collar to my neck. Otherwise I was naked. I left my room and stood at the top of the stairs. Gwen was waiting for me at the bottom. I knew I was early. I went down the stairs with as much confidence as I could muster.

At the bottom of the stairs Gwen put two fingers under my collar and pulled me so I could practically kiss her.

"Do you know what this is?" She gave my collar a tug in case the answer wasn't clear.

"My collar, Mistress Gwen." I tried to say it with as little emotion as possible.

"And what does wearing it signify?"

"My obedience to you, Mistress."

"Don't you forget that. Sometimes I think you do." She was no doubt addressing my smart mouth, the same one that had gotten me in trouble numerous times before. "This is your last night here. There's so many things I want to show you. I want to give you a choice."

Hmmm. S&M roulette. I was definitely in the "you only live once" mindset and this was certainly one of those moments. "I'm game." I gave her a thumbs up.

"Here's the possibilities. First is water sports. If you don't know what it is, run back to your room and look it up. The second is anal, mostly your ass, not mine, and the third is group sex."

I knew about water sports. I was thorough in my research. I wanted to try it. But I was really interested in anal. The ass play we already had was hot and nasty. I loved it. Group sex also intrigued me. I thought it would be with Soo and maybe Rita. That prospect excited me as well. I already had fun with Soo in the shower. I was having a hard time making up my mind.

"So what'll it be?"

"It's hard for me to choose any of them. I want to try them all. You didn't limit me to one choice, did you?"

"All of them, well no, I didn't limit you to one choice. Are you sure?"

My reporter instincts came to the fore. I wanted to try everything, at least once. "Yes." I replied confidently.

"You wait here. I'll call for you." Gwen stepped quickly up the stairs.

I waited. Being buck naked, I didn't have my phone and there wasn't a clock I could see. It was maybe fifteen or twenty minutes. Then I heard her call me from the master bedroom on the second floor. I went upstairs into the master bedroom. All of the lights were on but no one was there. There was light and laughter streaming from the master bath. I walked closer and saw Gwen and Soo engaged in lively conversation. There was no sign of Rita. Gwen and Soo were naked.

"I want you to watch. If you want to join in, you'll know what to do."

We were in front of the community size shower in Gwen's bathroom. It was about ten feet wide and four feet across. There were two rain shower and two regular shower heads. The floor consisted of two foot by two foot limestone panels. All of the shower heads were off. Soo sat down carefully and then slowly reclined until she was lying flat on her back. I was on the outside of the shower, and stood next to the glass so that I was no more a foot from Soo, who was just on the other side.

Soo had a lovely body that I hadn't really had the opportunity to enjoy. She enjoyed me, and I found out that my oral skills weren't anything approaching hers. She looked lovely lying there, her breasts small little firm peaks, quarter size brown areola and nipples the size of pencil erasers. Gwen went into the shower and stood over her Chinese submissive, one foot on each side of her, facing her feet. Gwen squatted down slightly.

I figured I was going to be witnessing water sports, something I had never participated in or even thought about. I had tasted my own piss (it was probably ten years ago) and found the taste to be gamey and unpleasant. I had wondered why this was part of the BDSM subculture, but now seeing Gwen hovering over Soo, I was starting to get aroused.

About thirty seconds later, I watched in horrid fascination as a weak stream dribbled from between her legs, falling on Soo's tummy. There was something primally satisfying in seeing a rope of golden liquid dripping off Gwen's pubic hairs and splashing on Soo's skin, the domination and submission complete.

Soon the stream became stronger, arcing over Soo's legs and hitting her feet.

Gwen's voice rang out. "Who do you belong to Soo?"

"To you, Mistress."

"How much of me do you want?"

"I want all of you, Mistress."

The interchange turned me on even more. It was domination and submission in its rawest form.

Gwen continued to piss, her shuffling backwards so the golden stream was directed to Soo's breasts and splashing on her neck and face. Soo blinked as small droplets of urine stung her eyes.

"What do you want now?" Gwen asked, arching her back to direct the stream towards Soo's face.

Without realizing it, my hand was between my legs and I was lazily rubbing my clit with two fingers. My pussy was already soaked and was getting wetter. Gwen was exploring the depths of Soo's submission to her and Soo was willingly acting as the pawn in their own perverted game of chess. I was on edge awaiting Soo's expected answer, with my face practically pressed against the glass.

Soo paused before she answered. The ebony hair beauty spoke clearly and definitively. "I want you to pee in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want you inside me."

Those powerful words rang true to me. Soo's request was firm, with an undertone of want, almost desperation. A smile curled up on Gwen's face as she moved slightly forward so the golden shower was now going towards Soo's wide open mouth, some splashing on her lips and nose, and some going into the depths of her mouth. Soo gagged, and then closed her lips so now her face was being anointed with the warm liquid. I saw her throat constrict as she swallowed.

I was now furiously masturbating, watching this scene of submission and being highly aroused by it.

The stream dwindled to droplets, and then Gwen stepped away to admire Soo's piss soaked body. A sudden urge came over me, and I felt my body being drawn to Soo. I entered the shower and knelt on the floor next to her. I leaned over and was enveloped by the overwhelming smell of Gwen's piss. No longer tethered to traditional social mores, but rather driven by my own want and lustful desires, I kissed Soo, but tasted Gwen. I licked Soo's glistening cheek, smelling and tasting the pungent, acrid liquid. I now understood more about the various forms of submission, the golden shower being one of the more powerful ones.

I looked up at Gwen with pleading eyes, wanting to experience it for myself.

"Not now, my sweet pet." Gwen stroked the top of my head with her hand. "You can clean me if you wish."

I had tasted Gwen already, but she was now offering me the chance to lick her pussy, to glean the last droplets of her relief off her silken pubic hairs and to explore between her legs. There was of course no doubt that I would do it, and went on my knees in front of her, ready to worship her.

"Here my pet," she said lovingly, guiding my head between her legs as she stood in the shower, bracing herself by placing the palm of her right hand against the tiled wall. She pressed her hips forward, encasing my nose with her piss soaked pussy. I inhaled her feral scent and starting lapping at her with my tongue, tasting her with my nose and palate. Instead of disgusting me, it emboldened me. I became ravenous, devouring her pussy, the taste of piss now gone, replaced by the sweet nectar of her needy cunt.

Gwen shuddered. I had only seen her shudder like that when she was cumming, and she was unmistakably having an orgasm and trying to keep it on the down low. Her breathing had quickened, and the final stab of my tongue into her pussy made her momentarily lose composure.

"Oh Cassie ... Cassie ... yes ... more ..." Gwen babbled to me as my tongue fucking of her weeping cunt loosened her tongue, and revealed her true emotions. It gave me great pleasure to know that she was being pleasured.

"Enough, my pet," she told me in the gentlest of voices. Her legs were shaking and her face was flush. Soo was now sitting on the floor of the shower, watching in amusement.

I collected myself and stood up, not sure if I wanted to wipe my face with my hand, smearing her piss and pussy juices all over my lips once again. I did it, and re-tasted the funky, earthy mixture made by my Mistress. I definitely wanted to do this again. But I wanted to try being in Soo's place next time.

Gwen was slightly embarrassed that she was unable to control her own emotions when I was devouring her. "I think we should take a quick shower and adjourn to my bedroom, n'est pas?"

Soo and I nodded assent, betraying no emotion at her request. On the inside, I'm sure Soo felt the same as me. Gwen and I had explosive chemistry.

Soo got up and turned on both of the rain shower heads. We stood aside until the water became hot. Gwen got under one shower head and Soo and I shared the other.

Soo soaped up her hands and then started laving my breasts with them. "Thank you for the kiss, Miss Cassie." She pinched my nipple with two fingers, then rolled it between them. "I love your breasts. They're so big ... so soft." I moved closer to Soo under the hot spray so our breasts were smashed against each other, the film of soap allowing them to slide freely against one another. It felt utterly delicious.

"Are you girls having fun over there?" Gwen was sudsing her hair, and mounds of shampoo bubbles swirled around the drain.

"Yes Mistress." Soo giggled and continued with her fascination with my breasts.

"Let's finish up. Get into my bed to finish Cassie's lesson."

* * *

Refreshed and squeaky clean, we adjourned to Gwen's king size bed to continue my "lesson."

"I'm all about the oral." Gwen was sitting on the bed and patted on both sides of her to invite Soo and me to sit. "I found it gives me the most satisfaction. It's not to say I don't enjoy anything else, I've just found it to the most intimate, the most personal way, that two humans can interact with each other."

I certainly agreed with her, and Soo and I waited for her to continue.

"Cassie, get on your hands and knees on the bed, and Soo, get behind her."

I crawled on the bed on my hands and knees and stopped when I got to the middle. I wondered what was next, but didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Soo, show Cassie how to eat ass."

The way she said it sounded so dirty, so depraved. My breathing became shallow and my heartbeat quickened as I felt Soo move onto the bed. Her petite hands pulled my ass cheeks apart, exposing my rosebud. Her hot breath was followed by her wet tongue, pressing between my cheeks to caress my anus with the tip.

"Ahhhh," I sighed at the welcome intrusion. It felt deliciously wicked. She swabbed my asshole with her tongue, sending shivers all the way to the ends of my fingers and toes. I had already forgotten that Gwen was in the room as Soo planted small kisses and licks on my anal opening, prying it open with her curled tongue.

Although my head was buried in the covers while Soo licked my ass, I could see Gwen kneeling on the bed, naked, and the combination of Soo's tongue and the vision of Gwen's plump, mature breasts made me shudder with delight. Gwen pinched both of my nipples, hard, and the sharp, pleasurable sensation pushed me over the edge. My knees finally gave out and I laid face down and splayed out on the bed, feeling as if I just finished a marathon.