The Education of Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soo now had her hand between my legs, rubbing my pussy to enhance the aftershocks that were still going through me. One hand snaked up to squeeze my breast. Her fascination with them continued.

Gwen used her finger to flick it against my butt. The snap of pain cleared the orgasmic haze. "My turn, show me what you've learned." She laid on her side and moved her top leg in front of her bottom leg, fully exposing her anus to me.

I planted small kisses on the creamy white skin of her thighs, first kissing around her pussy and the giving a broad lick across her brown pucker. Another sigh escaped her lips as I probed her anal opening with my tongue, parting the ribbed flesh with my tongue's tip, prying apart the muscular walls of her anal ring. She wiggled her butt as I used my right hand to touch her juice-slickened pussy.

I pressed my nose against her asshole, smelling her earthy fragrance as my tongue now lashed her pussy. I smeared my face again with her slippery essence, now wanting to mark myself with her scent. I returned to her asshole, now slightly agape, and pushed my tongue further inside while I rubbed her clit with a vigor that made her hips thrust rhythmically with the motion of my hand, her body now squirming at my command.

She broke again with her unwritten protocol as her mouth opened and a torrent of words escaped.

"Fuck ... ohhhh ... no ... ahhhhh ... Cassie ...," the words flowing from her as I took her to my heaven.

* * *

I woke up with Soo's arm draped across my naked chest. We were both on the end of Gwen's king bed, on top of the covers. A warm ocean breeze was blowing across me, and I watched the curtain flutter as the wind made the sheer material dance as if alive. I looked at the unmade bed and saw that Gwen had already gotten up. The smell of coffee and bacon wafted up from the kitchen, as did the noises of Gwen rustling through the cabinets as she prepared breakfast.

I shook Soo awake. The diminutive Asian woman rubbed her almond shaped eyes and looked around the room.

"Where's Gwen?" She stood up stark naked. She made no attempt to cover herself up, and instead invited me to gaze upon her.

"I think she's downstairs making breakfast."

She took my hand between hers. Our eyes connected. "I really enjoyed last night."

"So did I." I kissed her on the cheek. "I wish I didn't have to go home today," I lamented.

"Stay ... please."

"I can't. I've already missed a week of work during our busy season and if I don't get back I'll get fired."

"Gwen will take care of you."

"I know. But I don't know if I'm ready to give up my other life."

Soo piled on the guilt. "I'll miss you."

I gave her a bear hug, squeezing her tight against me. I couldn't imagine getting this close to three people in such a short period of time. "I'll miss you too. More than you can imagine."

* * *

It was a long refreshing shower, then back in pajamas and down the stairs for breakfast. Soo and Rita were already sitting at the counter drinking coffee. Soo poured me a cup when she saw me enter the kitchen. Gwen was attending to the stove and called out to me with her back to me.

"How do you take your eggs?

"Soft scrambled." My usual. "Thank you for making breakfast."

"It's your last day here. It's the least I could do." She turned around and wiped her hands on her apron. "To tell you the truth it's not going to be the same here without you."

"Thank you Gwen. It's going to be hard for me to leave."

She picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip. "Then stay."

Rita stood up off her stool. "I wish you would."

This was clearly a conspiracy. All three of them, almost at the same time. It made me feel good. It always feels good to be wanted. They were so good to me, and it was the hardest decision of my life. But I couldn't get myself to walk away from New Orleans and my friends and my jobs. And certainly not without saying goodbye. Not to mention that I would be losing my only means of financial support and would be totally reliant on Gwen. This time I had to go with my head and not with my heart.

"I can't. I think I've explained it all already and it makes me feel good to feel so wanted, but I think you understand."

There was silence, and that said enough for me.

"So, who wants eggs?" asked Gwen, breaking the ice on the silence.

She outdid my fruit salad with one of her own (her kiwi were ripe and sweet) and served eggs with bacon that was smoked according to her family's recipe. We had a wonderful time talking and enjoying the breakfast, all of which made it harder to say goodbye.

As we finished breakfast, Gwen unclasped her necklace and handed me a small key. "Go find the diary I gave you and bring it back here."

I went back to my room and brought the locked leather bound volume back to the kitchen. My hands trembled under the watchful eyes of the three women as I put the key into the small lock, jiggling it until the metal clasp opened. I expected to see that last night we had mimicked a diary entry in this book.

I flipped over the front cover. The page was blank. The next page. Blank. I fanned through the rest of the diary ... blank ... blank ... blank.

I looked at her, bewildered. "Why ... ". Gwen cut me off.

". . . are all the pages blank?" She finished, reading my mind as usual.

"Yes."

"Because the diary hasn't been written yet. You're helping me write it."

"So we weren't following another entry?"

"No. We're making our own. You asked me I loved you. I'm telling you now that I do. You're not here to replay my past. You're here to create my future."

I put the diary down, stunned by her revelation.

* * *

"Soo and Rita were nice enough to finish up the kitchen. I thought I'd spend the little time you have left here to talk about Arlene."

Arlene was Gwen's submissive twenty years ago. I unknowingly reenacted her submission to Gwen based upon one of Gwen's detailed diary entries (that she let me read later). I had also run across the same Arlene in New Orleans a few months back when I was researching my article on homelessness. Arlene was now a Domme, and I was able to see a woman submit to her. I didn't have Arlene's last name or her address, and had spent quite a bit of my spare time looking for her.

"I told you that I've stayed in touch with Arlene." She held out a piece of paper that was folded into quarters. "Here's Arlene's contact information. You know that I trained her. She's still a dear friend." I put my fingers on the paper but she didn't let go.

"Promise me you'll come back."

I made the best promise I could. "Gwen, I promise you that I'll try to find myself in New Orleans. If I determine that my place is with you, I'll be back as soon as I can."

She let go of the paper. "Call Arlene. She'll help you find yourself, and when you find yourself I think you'll want to come back here."

It was a tearful farewell. I got into my trusty Civic and drove out of the impressive estate, perhaps for the last time. As the gate closed behind me I put my car into park and pulled the paper Gwen had given me out of my pocket. I unfolded it, and in Gwen's neat handwriting was the contact information for Arlene Devereaux - AD. I reached over to the passenger seat and picked up the collar that Gwen gave me. It was Arlene's. I smelled the leather collar, and Arlene's scent, fastened it around my neck, and then set a course for home.

* * *

Next installment - Back to New Orleans to find Arlene