The Education of Claire Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A young woman outgrows children's games.
6.6k words
4.6
5.5k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We begin the story of Claire and her sexual education when she and Dede are eighteen and a couple of months from their high school graduation.

***** Fit the first, in which Claire discovers the porn stash in the attic.

'That can't be right,' Claire thought. She sat back and considered what she'd just read. 'I don't remember that rule.' She was doing some research for a paper for her psychology class. The assignment was related to the human inclination toward competition. She liked her teacher and wanted to impress her with her insights. She had chosen to write about Skiddley Whiffers, a board game she used to play with her friends when they were children. She remembered some games getting out of hand when her friends became too competitive.

A fan wiki article about the game stated, 'if a player rolls the Leg-Iron while in the Mud-Pit, that player is immediately out of the game'.

"Humph," growled Claire, "someone is wrong on the Internet again." Still, it had been years since she'd played something so childish and she could have forgotten a rule or two which had simply never come up in play. She would have to read the actual rules of her set to be absolutely sure.

Claire went down to the basement family room to see if the game was still there. It wasn't. "The attic then," she muttered to herself. Then dictated, "many of my childhood toys have been relegated to the ignominy of the attic over the years," into an app on her phone.

She climbed back to the first floor, up to the second floor, past her room, to the end of the hall, and glared at the ceiling hatch which led to the attic. The pull-rope with the little red handle teased her from high above. "Fuck you. I'm pulling you this time and I'm getting past you," she swore at it.

She bent and leapt. Her arm stretched high, reaching for the smug little plastic doodad. Her finger brushed it and set it to swinging slowly back and forth. "Scared you, didn't I, you... you..." she snarled before running out of steam. She tried three more times before shaking a finger at it and stalking away to her room. "I'll be right back, you... foof-noodle! That's what you are, a foof-noodle!" rang out from her room.

Claire returned, carrying her desk chair. Once she had placed it beneath the hatch, she climbed onto it and was finally able to grasp the pull-rope's handle and pull it down, lowering the hatch, and extending the attic stairs as she'd seen her father do so many times.

"See that, Mr. Foof-noodle? I win!"

She climbed the stairs into the attic and flipped on the light. Growing up, she hadn't been allowed into the attic. Her father had said that only adults were allowed into the attic. Well, she was an adult now, if a short one who couldn't reach the handle. She'd never seen her mother reach it herself and she was surely an adult.

Glancing around the unfamiliar space, she didn't immediately know where her childhood things were, so she had to explore. She found her stuff stacked on some shelves at the far end of the attic, and quickly located the game among several other games and puzzles. An old futon stood nearby. She sat on it to reacquaint herself with the rules of the game.

Placing the game on a nearby carton, she opened it and refreshed her familiarity with the equipment. She fondly remembered the playing pieces. The Unicorn had always been her favorite game piece. As the owner of the game, she felt she should always have first pick. Her best friend Dede usually picked the Tennis Shoe when they played together.

She extracted the aged rule book and began reading the rules. Sure enough, there, toward the end, was the rule she had expected to disprove. 'Huh, well it probably never came up during game play,' she thought, 'and if it had, we probably would have ignored it anyway. I mean, really, who wants one of her best friends to suddenly be out of the game?'

Claire put the booklet back in the box and closed it. She had lifted the game to carry it back to its shelf when the lid of the carton beneath it flopped off onto the floor.

She stared at the contents of the carton. It was filled with glossy magazines with sexy nearly-naked girls on the covers. Titles such as 'Playboy' she recognized immediately. Some she had a good idea about, for instance 'Finally Legal'. She assumed the rest were similar in theme.

'The youngest models allowed by law!' announced several of the covers. "I don't doubt that," she said as she picked up the one on top of the pile and flipped through it.

Claire felt her pussy begin to moisten as she looked at the pictures of blondes, brunettes, red-heads, girls with hair as black as night. Whites, blacks, Asians, middle-eastern girls exotic as desert princesses. Big tits, small tits, flat-chested, and girls with gi-freaking-normous melons. Her age or a little older. Posing in lingerie or nude. Masturbating or getting fucked by guys who must have thought they were all that. And many pictorials with two girls together, touching, kissing, touching and kissing 'down there'. Wow!

Claire relaxed back into the cushy mattress of the futon, and reached a hand up her shirt to caress her breasts as she read a story about the two girls she was looking at. The girls were built about like she and Dede were; petite, skinny but fit, small-breasted. But these models had hairless mounds.

She imagined holding Dede like that, fucking her pussy with her fingers, then licking her 'down there', making her come.

Claire lowered her hand to her thigh and slid it up the leg of her shorts to touch her pussy. It was hot and wet with her desire to try these things with Dede.

She read a few of the captions out loud, swapping out the names. "Touch me there, Dede, make me come. Suck my clit, Claire, and I'll come for you."

Claire opened the fly of her shorts and stoked her pussy lips, circled her clit, pinched it like the girls in the magazine were, like she imagined Dede would.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Dede, just like that, I'm coming," she shouted as she brought herself to orgasm soon afterward. She sucked her pussy juices from her fingers, imagining how Dede's pussy would taste.

Claire relaxed and let her breathing return to normal before replacing the magazine back in the carton and securing the lid. She began to plan how to get Dede to try some of these things with her the next time she slept over.

Claire folded up the attic ladder, closed the hatch, and carried her chair back to her room to finish her paper. It earned her only a B and a note saying, 'your paper is well-written, but I believe you need to take another look at your own competitive spirit'.

Dede's paper had earned an A. Claire had scowled at her.

***** Fit the second, in which Claire introduces Dede to the porn stash in the attic.

"I'm home, mom," Claire called into the kitchen when she arrived home from school.

"Did you have a good day, honey?"

"It was yet another interminable period of ennui punctuated only by sudden bursts of utmost angst, mom."

"Oh, that reminds me, your father and I will be going out this Saturday night."

"Can Dede stay over?" Claire asked immediately.

"Of course she can, as long as her parents allow her to," her mother responded.

Claire whipped out her phone and texted, "hey, girlie, sleepover Saturday? Ask your mother."

Dede's response arrived a few minutes later, "yes, I think your mother already asked my mother if I could."

"Mothers, gotta love 'em," Claire texted back.

"Thanks, mom, you're the best," Claire said as she gave her mother a hug.

Her mother smiled and gave her a pat on the butt. "Anything for my little girl."

-----

The girls arranged for Dede to arrive at Claire's house Saturday morning with her sleepover gear. Claire showered before breakfast. She trimmed the hair on her vulva as short as she could and shaved it into a neat triangle as usual.

Dede arrived around lunchtime and the girls spent the afternoon hanging out at the local skate park until the sun was getting low.

Claire's parents were upstairs getting ready to go out when the girls arrived back at the house. They were sitting at the kitchen table, debating whether the night's movie marathon should be romance or horror when they heard Claire's father come down the stairs.

"Looking good, dad," Claire opined when her father entered the kitchen. He was wearing a suit, which probably meant that they were headed to yet another of the 'business socials' he always said he hated so much.

"Thanks, honey, but wait until you see your mother. She went all out for this one. Here she comes," he replied.

Claire's mother clattered down the stairs and the trio watched her glide into the kitchen a moment later. She twirled so her audience could see how her Little Black Dress moved with her. She was built about like her daughter was, but with more matronly curves where Claire still showed signs of adolescence. She was a good example of how a small-breasted woman could dress to show off the benefits of having B-cup breasts which require no artificial support. Both the neckline and the back of the dress plunged deeply enough to highlight the fact that there was no possible way to wear a bra under it.

It was also obvious that panties were not in her plan for this evening.

"Wow, mom, that's an incredible dress," Claire cooed.

"Yeah, Mrs. G, there's no way my mother would ever go out dressed like that," Dede added.

"Thank you, girls," Claire's mother acknowledged graciously as she led her husband toward the garage door. "There's a lasagna in the oven, ready to go."

"No boys," Claire's father added as he always did.

"Yeah, yeah, dad, no boys," the girls echoed together as they always did.

"Who needs boys anyway?" Claire said with a grin once the door had closed behind her parents.

The two girls held hands across the table for a few more minutes before Claire got up to get the lasagna warming. She was preparing a garden salad when Dede put her arms around her and cupped her breasts while kissing the back of her neck. "Ooohhh, Dede, that feels so good, but I'm working with a sharp knife," she moaned.

Claire felt Dede lifting her shirt, so she put down the knife, raised her arms above her head, and allowed her friend to lift the garment off, leaving her breasts bare. "Satisfied now?" she asked as she returned to slicing a carrot.

"You can satisfy me later," Dede teased as she reached around Claire's waist, opened the fly of her shorts, and lowered them down her legs to the floor.

"Girlie! I'm trying to cook here!" Claire complained as she stepped out of the shorts. She had worn white cotton panties and they were now soaking up the dew from her pussy as her best friend stroked her pussy through them. Claire felt Dede begin to lower her panties and resigned herself to finishing her dinner preparations completely naked.

Dede had never stripped her naked in the kitchen before. Still, she had her own plan for taking their relationship to the next level, so she was pleased that Dede seemed eager for more as well.

Dede placed Claire's clothes on the table and began getting out plates and silverware. She set the table, then leaned against the kitchen island to watch her best friend's cute, little ass jiggle while she tossed the salad.

Claire finished with the salad and decided that she couldn't leave Dede fully-clothed while she was stark naked, so she thrust her friend back against the island, pressed her naked body against her friend's, and kissed her. She lifted Dede's shirt, revealing her bra-covered breasts. Dede raised her arms to allow Claire to remove her shirt. Claire was then able to unfasten the front-opening clasp of her friend's bra to free her breasts from their confinement.

Claire loved Dede's breasts. They weren't a lot larger than her own, but they were shaped more typically; hemispherical Bs which formed smooth contours when she wrote a T-shirt braless rather than her own conical As which always poked indecently in hers. She sucked a nipple into her mouth while undoing the fly of Dede's shorts.

Dede's shorts landed at her feet as the pair kissed. She had worn the black lace panties which Claire had given her for her last birthday. The material was insufficient to absorb much of the juices seeping from her sex. They soon joined her shorts on the floor. The girls kissed and caressed each other's naked body.

The timer for the lasagna beeped and the girls ate dinner while they talked about what they wanted to do afterward.

Claire began, "that psychology paper about competition last week, remember? It got me thinking about when we were kids and we'd spend hours playing board games like Skiddley Whiffers."

"Gawd, no, not Skiddley Whiffers! You would go absolutely Candace playing that game," Dede protested.

"Ha ha ha ha! It doesn't have to be Skiddley Whiffers, Dedes. But it's the first game I thought of when Miss Lindsey assigned the paper. We argued a lot, but it provided some of my favorite memories from our childhood."

Dede frowned. "Can I be the Unicorn for once?"

"Nooo, girlie, I'm always the Unicorn," pouted Claire.

"Fine, little miss it's-my-game-so-I-get-to-choose-first, I'll be the Upside-Down Fedora this time," responded Dede, "because I'm an adult now and tennis shoes are sooo immature."

"My mother wears tennis shoes."

"When she plays tennis, in her tennis outfit." Dede paused. "Gawd, your mother in her little tennis skirt... You have the hottest mom in school."

"I know! Right?" gushed Claire. "Wanna raid her closet tonight?"

"Are you sure she won't find out? We'd have to be careful not to wrinkle anything."

"Oh my gawd, do you remember the outfit she wore the last time they went out? The short black skirt and the black cami top with the spaghetti straps? I want to see you in that, girlie."

"And you wear her tennis skirt? But I'll pick you a different top," Dede agreed, imagining how Claire would look dressed in her mother's sexy clothes.

After the girls had finished eating and cleaned up, they carried their discarded clothes up to Claire's room. Claire dumped her clothes in her hamper, then took Dede by the hand and led her down the hall to her parents' room.

Claire's mother had a large walk-in closet and the girls were easily able to locate the desired items; the short, white tennis skirt, the even shorter black one, and the shimmery, black cami with the spaghetti straps.

"Ooohhh, it's leather, Claire, are you sure it'll be OK?" Dede breathed as she caressed the supple material of the skirt.

Claire had pulled the white skirt up her legs and was fastening it in place. "Well it can't wrinkle, so we should be safe enough. We don't have to wear these things for long, but fuck this skirt makes me feel so fucking sexy." She turned to look at her ass in a mirror as she smoothed the pleats.

"You do look as fuckable as your mom," responded Dede, who had donned the black leather skirt and slid the cami over her head. The caress of the silk as she lowered it down across the breasts tantalized her nipples. "I still need to pick you a top."

"I think there was a white cami beside the black one you're wearing."

"No, I didn't see the one I have in mind. The one your mother wore under a jacket on parent/teacher night last fall."

"Oh, that one. I think she wore that for Miss Lindsey. It's probably in one of her many lingerie drawers."

Dede began opening drawers, looking through bras and panties and babydolls, until she found the item. "Close your eyes and raise your arms," she whispered.

Claire did as she was asked. The cami was sheer white with lace along the neckline. On parent/teacher night, under a small jacket, only the V-neck had been visible, so it had seemed classy. But this evening it seemed to float across the peaks of Claire's breasts, touching her nipples but little else.

"Ooohhh... Dede, that feels so amazing," Claire breathed. She felt goosebumps on her arms as her body was stimulated by the texture and the image in her head of how she must look.

Dede kissed Claire gently, "open your eyes."

The girls looked at themselves in a mirror and admired how sexy they looked. The cami Claire wore did nothing to conceal her breasts at all. They poked against the lace, seeming to demand attention. Dede reached across and pinched one of her friend's nipples.

"Girlie, we look so grown up," Claire whispered.

"Surely too old for playing Skiddley Whiffers."

"We can play the adult version, Strip Skiddley Whiffers."

Dede giggled. "It would be a pretty short game with us wearing only two items of clothing each."

"We'd better add panties then." Claire opened a drawer full of her mother's panties, then selected a black silk G-string for Dede and a white lace one for herself. "These match our camis." She had Dede step into the black pair so she could lift them into place, covering Dede's pussy.

Dede took the white pair and put them on Claire.

"Oh, that feels so... slutty," Claire opined, "dare you to wear these to school on Monday."

"And no bras," Dede challenged back.

"And skirts?"

"Yes, but not these." Dede caressed the leather of her skirt, "I wonder if my mother would buy me a skirt like this one. Maybe for graduation?"

"That'll be the day. Maybe your father will."

"My father won't do anything my mother hasn't already approved," Dede grumped. "It was better when we were kids."

"Well, soon we'll be in college and away from parental oversight. Tonight we play dress-up."

"And Strip Skiddley Whiffers."

The two went downstairs to the basement family room.

"I don't see it here," Dede announced after a quick look at the shelves.

Claire already knew that of course, but said, "my mom must have put it in the attic."

They returned to the second floor.

"Can you reach the handle for the attic hatch, girlie? I can't," Clair asked.

Claire watched as Dede stretched but couldn't reach it. "Maybe I can give you a boost?" she suggested as she went down on one knee.

Dede held Claire's offered hand as she stepped up and reached again. "Got it," she confirmed as she began lowering the hatch.

Claire led Dede into the attic and switched on the light. She pointed vaguely toward the futon and said, "you have a look over that way, and I'll look over here. She may have boxed it up with other stuff."

Claire breathed nervously while she pretended to look for the game she knew was right in front of her. A minute later, she heard Dede gasp.

Dede cleared her throat, "well, it's not in this carton unless she boxed it up with your father's porn collection."

Claire grinned. "His what?"

"His big box of porno magazines. 'Playboy', 'Finally Legal', several others."

Claire walked over to where Dede sat on the floor riffling through the magazines. "That may be why he said I wasn't allowed up here."

Claire sat on the futon as she had previously and selected a magazine at random. An image of two models in nighties were on the front, 'Sally and Susan's Sleepover Seduction' was the title of the featured pictorial. "That could be us, Dedes," Claire said as she showed the magazine to Dede.

Dede looked at it, "definitely," she purred. She selected a magazine, sat on the futon beside Claire, and began paging through it. She reached up her cami and caressed her breasts as she gazed at the images.

"Sally had no idea what naughty surprises Susan had planned for their sleepover," quoted Claire. She was pressing the lace of her top firmly against her breasts as she read aloud to Dede.

"That sounds hot," responded Dede. "Debbie decided to shave her pussy for her date with Steve. He had been begging her to for weeks, and she was finally ready to give in to him, completely." Her hand had made its way down to her pussy and was pressing the thin silk of her G-string against it.

12