The Education of Claire Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's gonna fuck him, for sure." Claire had reached into her tiny panties to stroke her trimmed little bush. "Do you think we should shave our pussies? I will if you do."

"Sure, before we go to bed tonight. We can shave each other. It's a good thing we started keeping our hair trimmed short last month."

"Deal," responded Claire with confidence. "Sally was surprised at the sexy, little nightie Susan had ready for her when she stepped out of the shower. It was pale blue. Susan was wearing a similar one in green."

"I love showering with you, but I think sleeping together naked is more intimate," Dede replied. She reached over to caress Claire's breasts through the lace covering them.

"Steve reached up Debbie's skirt to find that not only was she not wearing panties, but that her pussy was entirely smooth." Dede pulled her panties aside and began stroking her pink slit. She leaned back on the futon with a leg raised up on the back. Her pussy was aimed at Claire as she spread her lips to reveal how wet she was.

"Good girl, Debbie, but I bet Steve is a douchebag who doesn't deserve you," Claire responded.

"Steve leaned in and licked Debbie's offered pussy," the pictorial continued with a close-up image of Steve's tongue sliding along Debbie's labia. "Claire, lick my pussy," Dede whispered as she gazed at her best friend.

Claire felt a thrill of triumph that she had successfully pulled off her simple plan to advance their relationship. She put down her magazine and lay between Dede's legs to finally get a taste of her best friend's most private flesh. Like her own, Dede's pussy was covered by a neat triangle of short dark hair. Her lover's pussy was dewy and pink with sexual arousal. She licked it gently, glad that they had reached this stage of their relationship.

Dede felt Claire's breath on her pussy and watched as she licked her. The long, slow licks along her sensitive lips soon had her orgasm building rapidly. "I've wanted this, Claire, but I didn't know how to ask."

Claire took the hard, little nub of Dede's clit between her lips and sucked on it. A shiver ran through Dede's body, so Claire sucked harder and reached under her chin to begin working a finger into her sexual core.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Claire you're going to make me come so hard. Keep going. Don't stop," Dede mumbled as she felt a powerful orgasm deep inside herself nearing its climax.

"Debbie felt Steve sucking on her clit as he inserted a finger into her virgin vagina." Dede dropped the magazine, reached into her cami with both hands, and pulled on her nipples as wonderful new sensations coursed through her body.

Claire lay on her belly, fucking her best friend with her fingers while sucking her clit. She loved the taste of Dede's pussy but until then had tasted pussy only on her own fingers.

"Fuck, I'm coming, Claire!" Dede shouted within minutes of first asking her friend to lick her pussy. "Don't stop, keep going, fuck, yes!" She felt the climax suffuse her with energy. Her body shook and bucked wildly like no other time she could remember.

Dede relaxed and recovered from enjoying such a powerful orgasm while Claire licked the juices from her pussy.

"That was amazing, Claire," Dede said once she had her breathing back under control.

"I wanted to also, girlie, but I didn't know how to ask either."

"I guess it's lucky we stumbled on this stash of porn."

"Yeah, so lucky," Claire replied with a secret smile. "I love the taste of your pussy."

Dede sat up and kissed Claire before saying, "I'm going to eat your pussy now. Read me some more about Sally and Susan."

Claire retrieved her magazine and sat up to continue reading. "Sally dried herself off and slipped the little, blue nightie onto her lithe body," she read. "Gawd, her body is a lot like yours. Do you think my father looked at this pictorial and thought of you?"

"Or you?"

"Fuck, Dedes, don't say that out loud," objected Claire.

Dede lowered herself to the floor between Claire's legs and took in the sight of her best friend's pussy. The lace of the tiny white G-string provided little concealment. She reached forward and pulled the material aside.

"In the bedroom, Susan sat Sally on the side of her bed. Sally laid back and spread her thighs to give Susan access to her most private parts. Susan dove into her pussy and licked her from her fuck-hole to her nubbin of pleasuuure..." Claire broke off reading. "Oh, yes, girlie, eat my pussy. Lick me from my fuck-hole to my nubbin of pleasure... Geeze, the writing in these stories is so awful."

The scent of Claire's sex filled Dede's nose. She leaned forward to get her first direct taste of pussy. Claire's positive reaction to the stroking of her tongue spurred her on and she soon had two fingers buried deep inside her best friend's slippery channel.

"Yes, yes, yes, girlie, I want to come all over your face as you eat my pussy!"

Dede redoubled her pleasuring of Claire's over-heated sex. She delighted in the scent and flavor filling her nose and mouth. Her fingers pumped in and out of her best friend's wet pussy, relishing the texture of her vaginal walls.

"Suck my clit, Dedes, I'm going to come!"

Claire lost control of her body as her orgasm rolled through her. She felt Dede continuing to apply pressure to her clit while her fingers remained pressed deep inside her further than she'd ever been able to insert her own.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes, Dede!" Claire shouted as she crested and plummeted down the other side of her peak.

Claire slumped down on the futon to catch her breath. She felt Dede slip her fingers from her pussy and watched her suck them clean. "That was incredible, girlie."

Dede smiled up at her, savoring the increased intimacy she felt with her best friend. "Did you find Skiddley Whiffers?"

"Oh, yeah, it's over there. Do you still want to play Strip Skiddley Whiffers?"

"Yes," replied Dede, "and I was thinking that whenever a player loses a turn, she has to remove an article of clothing, first one naked has to eat the other's pussy and make her come."

"Loser has to wash the winner when we shower afterward."

"And shave her pussy," added Dede.

"I thought we were both going to shave each other."

"Oh, yeah. Loser gets shaved second and has to shower alone."

"Deal."

Claire retrieved the game while Dede returned the magazines to the carton.

"Think we should take one of these DVDs?" Dede asked.

Claire looked at some of the titles, they all seemed to have been freebies included with the magazines. "Risky, but possibly worth it? Which one?"

"I think this one. It looks like it might be only barely legal girls, like us, no guys. Your father said no boys."

"I think that might be the Sally and Susan models on the sleeve. I'd love to watch them act out the scene in the magazine. It would be like watching you having sex."

They left the carton the way they had found it and descended to the floor below. After closing the attic hatch, they carried the game to Claire's room.

"Popcorn?"

"Popcorn."

The girls went to the kitchen and made a double batch of popcorn before returning upstairs to set up the game.

Claire played as the Unicorn as always while Dede played as the Upside-Down Fedora. Dede was the first to lose a turn, she removed her skirt. Then Claire lost a turn and removed her cami. Then Dede lost a turn and removed her cami. But Claire won the game before either lost another turn. She rang the victory bell triumphantly and added a shake of her little tits for good measure. "Whoo hoo! Victory is mine once again!" she chanted.

"Let's return your mother's clothes before we shower," Dede suggested.

"We should shower in my parents' bathroom because it's big enough for both of us. We're keeping the panties until Monday though," Claire reminded her as she stepped out of the skirt she was wearing.

"Sure, I like the way this feels. So sexy and grown up. Do you think she'd miss them if we don't return them?"

"I doubt it, she has so many," replied Claire as she gathered some toiletries for the two of them.

The girls put the skirts and camis back in the closet where they had found them, then went into the master bedroom's en-suite bathroom.

Claire got the shower running while Dede hung up their towels.

"I forgot that your parents have a double shower," Dede said as she removed her panties.

The girls stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down their bodies for a minute.

"As the winner, Miss Unicorn, please have a seat so I can perform my duty," Dede instructed.

Claire sat on the little bench and spread her thighs. Dede applied some shaving cream to Claire's triangle of short pubic hairs. "Mmm... that feels good," murmured Claire.

Dede used a razor to remove all of the hair growing above the level of Claire's clitoral nub.

"Looking good so far, miss?"

Claire looked at the progress. She slid her fingers across the newly-bald patch of skin. "That feels amazing, keep going, remove it all."

Dede completed the task of shaving all of the hair off of Claire's mound, then used the hand-held nozzle to rinse off the remaining cream. Claire's skin glistened as the water flowed over it.

Claire caressed her hairless pussy. "Fuck, girlie, it's so smooth," she cooed. "Now I'll shave yours."

The girls swapped places and Claire prepared to shave Dede's pussy. "You want it all off too?"

"Yes, Miss Claire, please shave my pussy completely smooth like yours," Dede affirmed.

Within minutes, Dede's mound was just as hairless as Claire's and Claire was rinsing her off.

"Go ahead and touch yourself now, girlie," Claire urged.

Dede looked at her pussy and slid a hand over its surface. "Ooohhh, fuck, Claire, that's simply incredible. I may never want the hair to grow back in."

The girls kissed and caressed for a few minutes before Dede was finally able to wash Claire as she was supposed to. The scented body wash smelled divine as she lathered up Claire's breasts, arms, legs, and ass. Then she used the hand-held nozzle to rinse her best friend's body.

Claire stepped out of the shower and began drying herself as Dede quickly washed herself with the body wash and rinsed off.

Claire had wrapped herself in a towel and was watching Dede showering. "I think we need to shower in here from now on, girlie. Your body is so sexy. The water makes you glisten."

"Good idea," Dede agreed as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower.

Claire wrapped her in a towel, kissed her, and whispered, "I love you, Dedes."

"I love you too, Claire," responded Dede as they held each other tight. "Let's go watch some porn."

"Yeah, baby!"

Wrapped in their towels, the girls took the DVD and the remaining popcorn down to the family room. Claire popped the disk into the player and turned on the television. After some warnings and ads, a menu of features appeared on the screen.

"There, fifth one down, Sally and Susan," pointed Dede.

Claire scrolled down and selected the video.

The girls laid their towels on the couch and settled in to eat popcorn and watch the story unfold.

Sally arrived at Susan's McMansion wearing a cropped tank top and a very short denim skirt.

"Ooh, maybe Susan is an heiress," Claire quipped.

Susan answered the door in a sheer yellow summer dress which didn't quite cover her ass. Leaving the foyer, the girls' heels clip-clopped across the marble floor as Susan led Sally to a huge sitting room. They sat on a couch and talked about nothing for a few minutes, then suddenly they were naked and about to shower together.

Dede was caressing her breasts, pinching her nipples as she watched. "I see what you mean about Sally being built about like me," she observed.

On screen, Susan was suddenly wearing a green nightie and handing a pale, blue one to Sally as she toweled off after a shower.

"Amazing how quickly their hair dries," Claire commented.

"Maybe it's the heat from the movie lights."

All of a sudden the girls were lying on a king-sized bed making out. Susan positioned Sally at the side of the bed, kneeled between her thighs, and began eating her pussy. Sally lay back with her legs far apart and was obviously enjoying what Susan was doing.

"I think this is where we left off," Claire stated.

"It's surely a sign of experience that they take ten minutes to do what takes us a couple of hours," was Dede's opinion.

"They probably didn't stop to play Strip Skiddley Whiffers."

"Good point. Poor them, that's the best part."

"Better than my mom's lasagna?" Claire challenged.

"Nothing compares to your mom's lasagna," Dede clarified.

The TV now showed Sally and Susan sitting on the bed making out. Susan lifted Sally's nightie off, Sally lifted Susan's nightie off, then they intertwined their legs and began bumping and rubbing their pussies together. They appeared to be enjoying it very much.

The girls sat, enthralled by the scene playing out on the TV. They rubbed their pussies and soon the family room was filled with the sounds of four horny, young women nearing orgasm.

"Oh, yes, yes, that feels so good," muttered Dede.

"Fuck, oh fuck, I need to feel that," whimpered Claire.

The girls reached their orgasms as the scene cut to a close-up of the two actresses' pussies rubbing together to the sounds of them loudly announcing their climaxes.

Both pairs of girls relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow of such energetic orgasms.

"I know what we should do later..." said Claire with a devilish grin.

"Definitely," agreed Dede.

Sally and Susan kissed and collapsed on the bed and the scene faded to black. The next chapter began with Crystal lying on a lounge by a pool. She wore a tiny, yellow bikini which didn't flatter her over-sized boobs.

"Well, she's a slut," Dede stated.

The camera panned to show Chip skimming the sparkling water. His biceps flexed, causing his tattoos to ripple.

Claire wrinkled her nose and said, "ew, definitely a serious douchebag."

"Yeah, skip to the next story," recommended Dede.

Claire pressed the fast forward button and the two watched a triple-speed rendition of Crystal taking off her bikini, pulling down Chip's shorts, sucking his massive cock, and finally Chip fucking Crystal from behind with one hand on her ass and the other waving in the air as if he were riding a bull.

"Total douche for sure," concluded Claire.

"Yeah, boys are gross. But those two are obviously made for each other, so maybe they'll get married and settle down."

"I'd rather they stayed out of the gene pool though."

The next chapter began with Tiffanie sitting in a classroom. She wore a white blouse and a plaid skirt. The blouse had shaped itself to her braless breasts. Her nipples had formed bumps on the otherwise smooth contours of the fabric.

Behind her, a door opened and a woman entered the room. She wore a semi-sheer white silk blouse and a knee-length skirt. Her breasts were larger than Tiffanie's and her pink bra was visible through the fabric.

"Can you imagine Miss Lindsey dressed like that?" Claire asked cautiously.

"You have a crush on Miss Lindsey?"

"I just think she's the hottest teacher in school."

"I know all the boys think so, but I hadn't really thought about it myself," Dede asserted.

On the TV, Tiffanie had unbuttoned her blouse and was lying back on the teacher's desk, pulling her teacher's mouth against her pussy, as she rubbed her smooth snatch across the older woman's face.

The teacher's blouse and bra had been removed and her breasts were swaying back and forth as she was forced to devour the younger woman's pussy.

The girls watched the scene conclude with Tiffanie fucking her teacher with a strap-on dildo. The teacher was pressed face-down against her own desktop as she was obviously enjoying having her student soundly fucking her pussy from behind. The screen faded to black again as Tiffanie stowed her dildo and buttoned up her blouse.

"It's getting late, we should go to bed. We can watch more of this next time," said Claire as she hit the eject button on the remote.

Back upstairs, the girls brushed their teeth and mounted Claire's bed.

"Now, how did they get their legs that way?" pondered Claire.

"I think you sit with your legs apart, one flat, the other with the knee raised," suggested Dede. Claire assumed the position. "And now I guess I kinda do the same and we scoot together."

The girls scooted their pussies closer together until they were pressed against each other.

"Oooh, that's nice," Claire said as she tentatively rubbed her pussy up and down the length of her best friend's sex.

"Mmmm... yes, I think I can come this way," agreed Dede. She grabbed Claire's raised knee to increase the pressure.

Claire pulled Dede's thigh against her as she continued to rub her pussy against Dede's. The girls lost themselves in the intimacy they felt for each other and the pleasure of their mutual stimulation.

"I love you so much, Claire, I want to spend my life with you," Dede whispered as an orgasm built deep within her.

"I want that too, Dedes," Claire replied, "I hope we get to be roommates when we get to college."

The two kissed tenderly as if to seal the deal. Their breathing deepened and they concentrated on giving each other the pleasure they shared.

"Fuuuck, ohhh yesss, Claire, I'm gonna come, come with me. I want you to come all over my wet pussy."

"I'm right with you, Dedes, I'm gonna come so fucking hard while you fuck me."

Claire reached her climax a moment before setting off Dede's. Their bodies spasmed and shook, pounding their pussies together even harder than previously until they finally flopped back on the bed, exhausted.

"That was incredible, girlie," Claire commented as her breathing subsided.

"I bet having freshly-shaved pussies made it that intense."

"It probably did," agreed Claire, "tonight has been so wonderful. I'm glad we got to do that."

Once the lovers had recovered from their orgasms and slipped into Claire's bed, they lay kissing with their legs entwined as they drifted off to sleep.

**********

12