The Education of Claire Ch. 03-04

Story Info
A young woman broadens her sexual experience.
4.4k words
4.49
5.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the story of Claire and her sexual education. She is eighteen and a couple of months from her high school graduation.

These two vignettes (3 & 4) document how Claire wound up sleeping with her parents.

***** Fit the third, in which Claire gets caught after reading the porn.

Claire arrived home from school. Her mother had left a note saying she'd be home in time for dinner.

"Perfect," said Claire, "I can return the DVD to the attic." She grabbed her desk chair and stood on it to reach the foof-noodle again. She lowered the hatch, extended the ladder, and turned on the attic light as she stepped up the stairs. She carried the DVD to the big box of porn, opened the lid, and was about to place the disk back inside.

"Oh my," she gasped. She lifted a magazine out of the carton. "That wasn't here before. I'm sure of it."

On the cover was the usual nearly-naked girl not much older than herself, but this girl was with an older couple. Her ass was pressed against the man's groin and she was clutching the woman, their breasts pressed together as they seemed about to kiss. The title of the featured story seemed to be, 'Fiona's Family Frolic'.

"Fuuuck... my dad read that?" Claire wondered aloud. She sat down on the futon and opened the magazine. As she had suspected, all the pictorials were about family members gettin' jiggy with each other. In the featured pictorial, Fiona had tricked her parents into visiting a nude beach with her. With the expected result; she was soon riding her father's cock while kissing her mother.

"Not the least realistic scenario I suppose," she mumbled as she paged through the story.

Claire had unbuttoned her blouse to caress her tits while studying an image of Fiona taking her bikini top off while her parents looked on. Fiona's C-cup tits were an unnaturally perfect pair, shaped like grapefruit halves, topped with large, pink nipples. In the next image, Fiona's bikini bottom was around her ankles and her parents were gazing at her tiny landing strip of pubic hair. The sun caressed Fiona's naked body as the waves washed the sand at her feet. Seabirds were the only other witnesses to the scene of Fiona standing naked on the beach with her parents.

Her mother was soon revealed to have a big pair of DDs and a well-groomed triangle of bush.

Fiona then helped her mother lower her father's shorts and they took turns sucking his massive cock.

In the centerfold, Fiona was being fucked doggy-style by her father while her face was buried in her mother's pussy.

Claire lowered her shorts and panties to caress her pussy, wondering how having a big, hard cock like Fiona's father's inside her would feel. She had never spent much time on such thoughts before, but now she found herself welcoming them.

Claire returned to the beginning of the story and re-read the captions as she fucked her pussy with two fingers. An orgasm built within her as the story developed and a powerful climax engulfed her as she looked again at an image of Fiona riding her father's cock. Fiona's eyes were closed, her head was thrown back, her ponytail waved in the sea breeze, and she held her father's hands tight against her breasts.

Sated, Claire fell asleep on the futon.

-----

Katie arrived home, saw Claire's school things in the kitchen, but no Claire. She went upstairs, saw the chair at the foot of the attic ladder. 'Ah, so that's how she got up there,' she thought to herself.

She heard no noise coming from the attic as she quietly ascended the ladder and peeked toward the old futon.

Claire was asleep. Her blouse was splayed open, her cute little breasts were fully exposed. Her legs were spread, with her panties around one ankle while her little, denim shorts were on the floor. Claire's hairless mound was pink and glistening. Her hand still rested on her thigh beside her pussy.

'She looks so delicious,' Katie thought as she quietly approached her sleeping daughter. She brushed some hair away from her daughter's eyes and laid a hand on her thigh.

"Claire," she whispered, kissing her forehead, "Claire, darling, time to wake up."

"Just a few more minutes, mom," Claire muttered sleepily.

"It's almost time for dinner, darling." She kissed Claire's forehead again.

"Dinner! What?" Claire sat up quickly. "Omigod, mom! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean... Shit!"

"It's OK, darling, your father and I already knew you'd found a way to sneak up here." She glanced at the magazine on the futon beside Claire, opened to the centerfold. "Did you like that magazine, darling?" She stroked Claire's thigh, moving her hand closer to her sex.

"What? Mom! No. I mean, yes, but but..." Claire flopped back in the futon, then sat up again and looked at her mother. "Did you put it there just so I would find it?"

"Of course, darling, we knew you'd been into that old carton of porn, and we wondered what you'd think of it. See if you wanted to expand your knowledge a bit before you go off to college in the fall." Katie's hand was now caressing her daughter's smooth outer labia.

"Well, I mean... it's hot and all. But..." Claire paused to gather her thoughts. "You know that Dede and I are lovers, right? A couple, we have sex, we're lesbians. Neither of us has ever been with a boy."

"Yes, darling, but do you know that I'm bisexual?" She took her daughter's fingers in her mouth and sucked them. They tasted of over-sexed pussy.

Claire looked at her mother and processed this new information. "No, but I guess I never thought about it, mom. I mean... kids don't usually know these things about their parents."

"I suppose most don't, but some do, and now you do. I'm bi and your father and I swing on occasion. Having sex with other people adds some spice to our sex life." She returned her hand to her daughter's pussy and began circling her clitoral glans with a finger tip. "We think you'd enjoy it too."

"Oh, mom, that feels so good," Claire sighed.

Claire felt her mother sucking on one of her nipples and reached up to caress her head and hold it to her. "Yesss, mom, please make me come."

A few minutes later, with her mother's fingers fucking her pussy, Claire reached her climax. "Ooohhh, yesss, so good, mom, thank you."

Her mother leaned forward and kissed her daughter on the lips. "Now there's no time to cook dinner before your father gets home. We'll have to order something. I think we'd better order your father's favorite to make this evening extra special." She headed down the steps.

"Lamb kebabs and rice pilaf?"

"Yes, darling, now get yourself cleaned up and downstairs before your father gets home. And please remember to turn off the light this time."

Claire pulled her top back down, her panties back up, and picked up her shorts. After returning the magazine to the carton, she descended the attic stairs, went back up to switch off the light, then continued down to the floor below. She folded up the attic ladder, closed the hatch, and carried her chair back to her room.

"Fuck, what just happened?" Claire asked her room as she closed the door. "My mother wanted me to read a story about a girl having sex with her parents. Then she gave me an orgasm... And I liked it. I liked it." She removed her blouse and panties and began taking a shower. "She expects me to have sex with my father? Tonight?" She reached for her razor and began ensuring that she was completely smooth, her hands performing their task as if the primal part of her mind had already decided for her.

She stepped out of the shower and looked at herself in the mirror as she dried herself. "My mother wants my father to fuck me, to deflower me. As if that means anything. Dede and I are lesbians, we have sex, we're not virgins."

She began looking through her closet. She browsed aimlessly through her clothes, nothing spoke to her. "My father must want to fuck me. They must have discussed it. Ew." She flopped onto her bed, looking at the ceiling. "On the other hand, who better to do the deed, if the deed is to be done? Not any boys at school. What better time than before I go off to college?"

She resumed searching for an outfit in her closet. "Fuck! I wish I could ask Dede for guidance." She selected a short summer dress she usually wore only for Dede and slipped it on over her naked body. It barely covered her ass, the deep V of the neckline highlighted where her little breasts poked lasciviously against the thin material as they always did. "If I go through with this, I can never tell Dede."

She looked in the mirror again as she added a scrunchie to ponytail her hair. "I can never ever tell Dede that I fucked my father."

***** Fit the fourth, in which Claire's life changes.

Claire's heart was racing as she went downstairs and entered the kitchen.

"You look cute, darling."

"Thanks, mom," Claire responded as she began setting the table for dinner. Her short dress rode up when she bent over the table to arrange everything properly.

Katie saw that Claire wasn't wearing panties when her skinny ass peeked from under the hem of the dress. "You've thought about what we talked about earlier, darling?"

Claire turned to her mother. "Yeah, mom. I had just never given the possibility any thought before. It's so sudden. You surprised me."

"You don't have to decide tonight."

"No, I... I think I'm ready. Now that I've been thinking about it, it's all I can think about. Better to just do it and move forward. I want to do this."

Mother and daughter embraced each other tightly and kissed. Katie caressed Claire's bare ass as their tongues entwined. Claire's warm pussy pressed firmly against her mother's thigh.

"I've been looking forward to this," Katie whispered as she looked into her daughter's eyes. The doorbell rang. "And it'll have to wait a little longer, that'll be the food."

The delicious aromas of the food soon filled the kitchen. The juicy lamb of the kebabs. The exotic spices of the pilaf. The earthiness of the falafel.

"Your father will be home soon. I'm going to change into something cute too," Katie announced as Claire began transferring the hummus and baba ghanoush and tabbouleh into small bowls.

"OK, mom."

Claire began arranging dolmas on a platter beside the kebabs. Growing up, she had most enjoyed the family meals which involved a number of disparate dishes arranged on the lazy susan in the middle of the kitchen table. It could be Mediterranean as it was this night, or it could be Asian or Moroccan or ethnic foods from a dozen varied cultures. The university in their town attracted students from all over the world, so there was a wide variety of cuisines available to explore. The platter of kebabs and dolmas had the place of honor in the center of the arrangement. She was arranging the small bowls around the sides of the platter when she heard her father arriving in the garage.

"Hi, honey, that smells delicious," he greeted her. "Is this a special night?"

"Hi, dad. Yeah, it's going to be special." She went over and hugged her father. She stretched up and put her arms around his neck to kiss him. She felt her dress ride up, completely baring her ass. "It's going to be a very special night." She looked her father in the eyes as she saw realization dawn on his face and his smile broaden. He held her tighter and they kissed again, deeply, each acknowledging how their relationship would change, and ensuring the other that this was what they both wanted. His hands were on her bare ass as he pressed her body against his.

Katie had put on a short, sexy dress like her daughter. She entered the kitchen while her husband and daughter were locked together in their passionate embrace. She finished with the dinner preparations; putting a plate of warm pita on the table, lighting some small candles, and lowering the lights.

Claire and her parents enjoyed their dinner, chatting about her day at school, Drew's day at the office, the usual.

Once dinner was completed, Katie told her husband, "Drew, go upstairs and take a shower while we girls clean up down here, and we'll be up in a few minutes."

Katie and Claire cleared away the leftovers. They loaded the dirty dishes into the dish washer. Then Katie embraced her daughter. They kissed tenderly. "You can still decide to think about this longer if you want, darling. We can wait if you're not ready."

"I'm ready, mom. Nervous and excited, but I want to have sex with you and dad. I know it's uncommon and frowned upon by many, but after reading about Fiona and her parents, I want to experience that with you." They kissed again. Claire felt a thrill as their tongues slid along each other.

Katie eased the spaghetti straps of her dress off her shoulders so it could fall to the kitchen floor. Claire's dress joined it a moment later and they resumed their kiss.

"Then let's go upstairs and wait for your father." Mother and daughter went upstairs and into the master bedroom. They heard the shower turn off as they mounted the bed.

Katie and Claire laid on the king-sized bed and caressed each other as they resumed their passionate kissing. Each explored the womanly curves of the other. Their breasts, hips, asses. Their legs entwined and Katie pressed her thigh against her daughter's pussy.

"That feels so good, mom," Claire breathed between kisses. She began to hump her bare pussy against her mother's thigh, feeling an orgasm begin to build.

Watching his wife and daughter making out on the bed had Drew's cock as hard as ever while he dried off. He joined them, getting behind Claire and spooning her as she humped her mother. He caressed her and nibbled her ear as he listened to her orgasm approach. He whispered, "come with your mother, babygirl, I want to hear you come," while he cupped one of her little tits in his hand. "You're such a sexy little vixen, babygirl, like your mother was when we first met."

Claire's mind filled with an overflow of thoughts, the pleasure of having sex, the naughtiness that she was humping her mother's thigh as they kissed, the sensation of her father holding her from behind, caressing her breasts, his hard cock pressed against her ass. "Oh, fuck, yesss. I'm going to come, mom, dad, you're both making me come. I never thought... ohhh..." She broke off as her climax broke over her, flowing from deep within. Her body quaked between her parents' bodies as they held her and whispered loving endearments to her.

"That was beautiful, darling," Katie murmured between kisses. "You've become such an extraordinary young woman and we're so proud of you."

Claire turned around so she could kiss her father. "I love you both so much." She grasped her father's cock, stroked it, felt how powerful it felt in her hand. She pushed her father onto his back so she could look at it, examine it.

Drew's cock was on the large side of average, but Claire had never seen it erect, had never held a man's cock. She had seen several cocks in magazines and videos, but hadn't paid much attention to them. Sex with men and boys had never appealed to her until now.

Now Claire had a good long look at her father's cock as she held it and caressed it. The coarse, dark hair on his sack and at the base is his shaft was trimmed short. A drop of pre-cum had seeped out of his cock head, glistening in the light of her parents' bedroom. She smiled as she looked her father in eyes.

Drew caressed his daughter's cheek as she stroked him slowly. "Suck my cock, babygirl. I want to fill your throat with my cum."

Claire's heart skipped a beat. Her father's words sounded so naughty, his voice had a hunger to it. At that moment he needed her mouth on his cock as much as she did. She leaned forward and licked the pre-cum from his glans.

"Ooohhh... babygirl, yesss," he muttered as he watched her lips surround the head of his cock and slip down another inch.

Claire swirled her tongue around the head of her father's cock as she took it into her mouth and began to suck it. She cradled his balls and worked another inch of his length along her tongue and toward her throat.

Katie watched her daughter take her husband's cock into her mouth. It was a scene she had imagined many times. They had role-played this several times, with either Katie or another woman pretending to be Drew's daughter. The reality was even more erotic. Katie caressed Claire's body while she watched Drew's cock sink into her mouth inch by inch.

"I'm going to come, babygirl. I'm going to fill your mouth with my cum and you're going to swallow it all like the good girl I know you are."

Claire felt her father's cock pulse and twitch, hot cum hit the back of her mouth, coating her tongue and threatening to escape between her lips. She managed to swallow most of it and then lick up what had escaped before it could drip down his cock.

"Such a good girl," Drew whispered as he watched Claire clean his cock.

Claire finished up and kissed her mother. Katie tasted her husband's cum on her daughter's tongue.

"That was beautiful, darling. Now I want to taste your pussy. Let's sixty-nine, have you and Dede done that yet?"

"We haven't tried that yet, mom. We only began having oral sex a few weeks ago." Claire mounted her mother's body so they could each taste the other's pussy. She looked at her mother's pussy. Katie's pubic hair was trimmed short and shaped into an arrow pointing to her clit. Claire brushed it back and forth for a moment. "This is cute, mom." She began licking her mother's labia, sucking her clit, the way she and Dede had eaten each other.

Katie paused licking Claire's pussy to say, "that feels so good, darling, you've learned a lot."

Drew watched his wife and daughter as they gave each other pleasure. He idly stroked his cock as it returned to full erection.

"Oh, mom, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come all over your face, mom," Claire announced after a few minutes of having her mother's lips and tongue on her, licking, sucking her clit. "Oh, fuck! Yes!" Her body tensed as she reached climax. "Ohhh... Fuck, mom!" Claire lost control of her body as it quaked with orgasmic release.

Claire flopped onto her mother and caught her breath before continuing to eat her pussy. She worked two fingers into her and concentrated on giving her mother the same pleasure she had received.

Katie laid still and let her daughter inexpertly probe her pussy. She remembered when she was young and had been the inexperienced one learning from an older woman. "Suck my clit, darling," she encouraged in much the same way she had been encouraged the first time she'd spent a night with one of her professors.

Claire built a rhythm with her fingers and mouth, fucking her mother, sucking her clit, licking her.

Having a young woman eating her pussy for the first time was one of Katie's favorite things. Living in a college town meant that Katie and Drew always had a ready supply of college-aged girls who were curious about exploring their sexuality. Over the years, Katie had mentored many young women in exploring the pleasures two women can enjoy together.

Claire was enthusiastic, not as tentative as some girls were, so Katie soon felt an orgasm building, preparing to bubble to the surface and blossom. "Yes, darling, you have me right there. I'm so close. Suck my clit, darling, hard."

Claire sucked her mother's clit hard and sank her fingers into her pussy as far as she could.

"Fuck, oh yes, Claire darling, that's it." Katie felt her climax crash over her. She shook and bounced her hips on the bed. Claire held on, maintaining the pressure on her mother's clit as best she could.

Claire dismounted her mother's body and kissed her. Mother and daughter tasted their own pussy nectar on the other's mouth.

Claire turned to her father, kissed him, and had him lie on his back again. She straddled her father's waist and slid her pussy along the length of his cock, slowly back and forth while she kissed him. "You like that, daddy? Having my wet pussy on your cock after mommy licked me to orgasm?"

12