The Education of Claire Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up and took her little tits in his hands. "Yes, babygirl, this is a moment I've dreamed of many times."

Katie looked on as her husband and daughter prepared to fuck.

"No other cock has ever touched my pussy, daddy. Yours will be the first to be inside me and fill me with cum. Are you ready, daddy?"

"Yes, babygirl. I need to feel your pussy take my cock deep inside you," he breathed.

When the opening of Claire's pussy reached the tip of her father's cock again, she eased it into herself. Just the tip, while she kissed him, then a little more. "Ohhh... daddy, yesss..." she murmured. She slid back off until just the tip of his cock was inside her. She slid more of his cock into her. "Oh, fuck, yesss, daddy, that feels... feels so... ohhh..."

Claire finally had the whole length of her father's cock inside her. "Oh my, fuck, I never... this is... ohhh, daddy, fffuuuccckk..."

Drew held his daughter tenderly and let her fuck herself on his cock.

With her eyes closed, Claire held Drew's hands on her breasts and tilted her head back. "Daddy, the image in that magazine, of Fiona riding her father, just like I'm riding you now. I wanted that for myself so desperately. To share that with you. To know what Fiona was feeling in that moment. She looked so beatific. Now I know what she was feeling, and it's glorious, daddy, glorious, having your cock in my pussy as we fuck."

Katie watched as the two fucked, found a rhythm, became as close as a man and a woman can be.

"I'm gonna come, daddy. With your cock so fucking deep in my pussy. I want you to come too and fill me with your love." She kissed him.

Drew began thrusting his hips up, forcing his cock more forcefully into Claire's pussy. She came. He felt her pussy pulsing against his cock. He buried his cock into her as deep as he could and released bursts of his hot cum into her depths.

Claire collapsed in a limp heap on his chest. "Oh, daddy, I could feel that. I love you so much, daddy, mommy."

As she recovered, he caressed her back, her ass, her little tits. "I love you too, babygirl. I'm so glad we were able to share this moment."

Claire dismounted her father, kissed her mother, then laid between them. Soon, she had her father sucking on one of her nipples while her mother sucked on the other. A few hours earlier she hadn't even thought about this possibility, and now it was reality, she was happy.

"Darling," Katie said after as minute, "you have my husband's cum in your pussy. I want my share." She moved down the bed, between Claire's legs and began licking her daughter's pussy clean of the sticky cum which had leaked out. "So, good, darling. Your pussy filled with your father's yummy cream."

"Oh, mom, you're making me feel so good, I want to come for your again. Make me come once more tonight."

Katie eased two fingers inside Claire's gooey, little hole and began bringing her back up to climax. Her daughter's pussy was a sticky, yummy mess of sex and she loved it. A tight pussy full of her husband's cum was a favorite delight for her.

"Oh, mom, yes, fuck me, eat me, make me come."

Claire felt a powerful orgasm building, as if from some sacred place deep inside her which she was just discovering. "Fuck... ooohhh... yes!" Her orgasm crashed through her, her body shook with spasms of elation. "Ooohhh, yes... mommy, that was so good."

Lying between her parents, in their bed, Claire drifted off to a deep, contented sleep.

-----

Claire awoke the next morning, still naked, in her parents' bed, lying between them, both were still asleep. She smiled, still glowing with happiness and the love she felt for her parents.

She got up quietly and padded to the bathroom to relieve herself. Her mother joined her as she finished emptying her bladder. "Good morning, mom."

"Morning, darling, sleep well?"

Mother and daughter swapped places so Katie could pee.

"Like a baby, mom."

"You looked so angelic, darling, so sweet and innocent."

"A little less innocent now, but so happy."

Drew entered the bathroom and Claire felt his arms surround her in a hug. His strong hands returned to her little breasts and pinched her nipples gently.

"Good morning, daddy, love you."

Drew kissed the nape of her neck. "Love you more, babygirl. How should we start the morning, breakfast?"

"Mmm, after another fuck I think."

"That sounds good." He took his turn at the toilet while Katie and Claire returned to the bed and resumed kissing each other.

When Drew returned to the bedroom he was greeted by the erotic sight of his daughter on her hands and knees, with her face buried in her mother's pussy. His cock stiffened quickly.

Claire paused licking her mother's pussy long enough to say, "you know what to do, daddy, like in the centerfold of Fiona's pictorial."

Drew got behind Claire and caressed her ass. Her pussy was ready for him and his cock entered her with little effort. He was soon fucking his daughter balls-deep again. He made eye contact with his wife. They had wanted this to happen, but until now had only been able to experience a version which had a different girl playing the role of Claire. They enjoyed this moment to the fullest.

"I love you," he mouthed silently to her and she echoed it back to him.

**********

12