The Education of Giacomo Jones Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long respite of languid postcoital repose and passionate, lazy kissing, they gathered their towels and clothes and retreated to more private environs inside the cabin for a full afternoon of unhurried lovemaking.

The world had shown Gia and Rance at the dawn of their long life of love together how brutal and unsparing it could be. It did all it could to crush two young lovers, pushing them together over their first four months to the edge of death, making fear and despair their unshakable attendants for a time. But they persevered, and they prevailed.

Hardship would call again over their time yet to come. Loved ones would pass away. Sickness would threaten them. Enemies would attempt to steal from them, even to separate them, one from the other. But the future Giacomo and Rance Martin had mastered the art of strength in the face of adversity early on. They would not be broken.

Years lay ahead. The summers would remind them of the germination of their love. The fall and winter would evoke triumph and tragedy. And spring would always bear the promise of new growth and reawakening.

The years would turn into decades. And the decades into forever. The forever that awaits beyond the blue.

THE END