The Education of Lana Owens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

I was over-ready to be fucked. I hated still being a virgin at age 25. It was bleeping embarrassing! Well, my virginal days ended the moment David's cock entered me, and let me tell you -- I was thrilled!

My psychological thrill was augmented by the fabulous sensations a woman has when a cock finally fills up her cunt, ending its years long yearnings, that I hadn't even realized I had, until just then. It felt so good when David bottomed out inside me, just resting there a moment, before stating the pumping that defines copulation in all mammals, but just then my interest was exclusive to human beings, and to two of them in particular.

I closed my eyes in bliss as we fucked. I don't know why I closed my eyes, I close them when I kiss a man, too. At one point I opened them, and with my head to the side I was looking directly at Betty's big boobs, heaving in response to George's large cock pumping away inside her, in parallel. I know all about parallel play, having worked during college in a preschool (pro bono), but there were elements to this parallel play which were perverted.

To wit: Betty's eyes were closed, but George's were wide open, a small grimace on his face as he fucked Betty with some violence, it seemed, but his eyes -- oh, his eyes! -- he eyes were completely focused on me. His eyes would have bored into my flesh, or my heaving boobs, or burned a hole in David's pistoning cock, if they could have, his stare was so intense. It was frightening, and it drove my arousal to an unimaginable level. I was so turned on I would have loved to enjoy the erotic plateau, but before I could convey the message to my limbic system or whatever governs when a woman climaxes, I had a rip roaring, screaming, climax to end all climaxes.

Betty's eyes flashed wide open in fright, and then she smiled as she realized I was being sexually destroyed beyond all recognition. She alone knew it was my first time, unless of course she had told one of the men. David ignored my scream of sexual bliss, except a small smile crept onto his face. I suppose he felt all macho having given me such pleasure. Well, he had every right to feel that way! He kept right on fucking me. George, if anything, fucked Betty with even more violence than before. Betty, for her part, seemed to be loving it.

As for me, my eyes were in a tractor beam, drawn to George's angry, sexually charged, penetrating eyes, as he seemed to stare at my boobs, my face, but mostly, my eyes, which doubtless reflected the amazing pleasure I was receiving from David's cock, my very first one ever inside me. George's eyes, and David's relentless, powerful fucking, drove me to a second orgasm, and I was building towards a third when David suddenly stopped fucking me, froze in place, and unloaded his balls inside me. I felt him squirting once, then twice, then a third time, sending millions and millions of his tiny sperm up my vaginal canal, in their frantic race to find my eggs.

Oops. That was the moment I remembered I had Helen's six condoms tucked away in my purse, on the other side of the room. Shit. Fuck. Shit!

Well, maybe I'd get lucky, right? Women don't automatically get pregnant the first time they have unprotected sex, right? Right? Right??

**

We were all sitting around, Betty and me filed with cum, shooting the breeze, when I finally dropped my bomb.

"Helen's annual, blowout, Winter Holidays party is this coming Saturday, December 21. Does anyone here want to be my date for it?" I tried not to sound too desperate. I was pretty sure David would volunteer, since after all, we had just made love. Actually, I figured it was a sure thing. Surely, he must know he'd get to lay me again after the party. Given how much he appeared to enjoy having finally fucked me, he would certainly want a second go at it, right? On the other hand, George had a huge cock, was as handsome a man as ever I'd seen, and either Betty loved the way he fucked her, or I would nominate her for an Academy Award. For me, it seemed to be win-win; either David, or George. They could fight it out, hee,hee.

My question was met with silence. Neither David nor George would look me in the eyes. Betty too looked at both men, her eyes revealing her incredulity at their stunning silence. She saw my humiliation, and she saw the shame that was consuming me. "I would be honored to be your date, especially if it means I get to fuck you," she said.

Betty's reply was completely unexpected! I was shocked and jolted, however it's amazing how fast the human mind, especially the female human mind, can work in such situations. I smiled, and as I smiled, my smile grew. "Betty, that would be great. And of course, it goes without saying, that anyone who takes me to the party gets to fuck my brains out; all night long if they so desire."

Betty got up, her gorgeous large boobs bouncing away, from the motion of her body, and she walked towards me, a huge smile not only lighting up her face, but the room itself, or so it seemed. "How about an advance, right now? Ever done it with a woman?"

I smiled right back. I really, really liked Betty at this point. "Why not?" I replied, adding, "And no, I've never done anything with a woman. You'll be my first. It's a big night for firsts. Right here, in front of the men?"

"You've made it abundantly clear you like an audience, Lana. And George, for one, likes to watch. I have no idea what makes David tick, but except for him, it seems to be win-win," and as she finished, she pushed me down and climbed on top of my still naked body.

"I'm all in for watching some girl-on-girl," David said. "I get to fuck you again afterwards."

"Let's trade, David," George said. "I've wanted to fuck Lana since the day I've met her."

"I've got you beat, George. I've wanted to fuck her since she was nine," he said.

"Well, you just got to. It only took you sixteen years of waiting. You can wait until I'm done tonight," George said.

"Sorry to break up this disgusting macho fest, boys, but neither of you gets me," I said. "All fucking rights go to Betty. She's the one taking me to the party. She can tell me who to fuck too, if she wants. I belong to her, now, until well after the party. Sorry, Charlie."

Betty and I both ignored the men, as Betty got busy. She kissed me, as her boobs crushed my own. I of course returned the kiss, and I discovered that despite of her good looks, her dazzling smile, and her sweet personality, the woman could really and truly, kiss! Wow, could she kiss! Why couldn't a man kiss like her? I had been a virgin until that night, but I had done one hell of a lot of kissing, with a wide variety of men, and not one of them came close to Betty.

As we kissed, and our boobs massaged each other's, Betty's knee found its way between my legs, and pushed up against my pussy. Amazingly, since I was the ripe old age of 25, I had never been kneed before, not even by one of my many boyfriends. I found it highly arousing, to have the soft, loving, naked knee of such a sexpot as Betty, rubbing against my naked crotch. Add that to her kissing, and now her right hand had slipped between us, and she was using it to caress my boobs.

Many men, in fact almost every man who has ever dated me, has caressed my boobs. I have always enjoyed it. My nipples are sensitive, and they seem to have some unholy connection to my clitoris, or something, as the right kind of tweak can really get me going! Betty seemed to understand that on a profound level, and she turned me on with her boob play in a way I had never before experienced.

As we made out and our hands explored each other's bodies, I wondered about myself. Why had I waited until I was 25 to let a man fuck me? It was wonderful, and I was still in its glow. More immediately, though, I wondered why I had never thought to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh with a woman before, either?

Sex with a woman is so very different than sex with a man. Men seem impatient to get their cocks inside you, and they leave unsatisfied if you refuse them that one particular pleasure, which I had always done before this very evening. Sometimes, I could buy them off with a blowjob, but I didn't really like how messy they were, so I always swallowed, and that was not made easier by the taste of semen. It's not a great taste for my palette, and let's leave it at that.

Other times I would truly surprise them by refusing them my pussy, but letting them take me up the ass. I found it pleasant, and the men were thrilled, but I was too self-conscious if I weren't nice and clean around there, and up inside my colon. So, it was a rare event that it happened. Sometimes I'd even have a proactive enema before the date. Also, I'd insist on a rubber, since I didn't want my anus dripping their semen, and also there was the issue of disease.

Sex with Betty was really different! There was no pressure to fuck (obviously), and her body was so soft and smooth it was like the difference between ice skating around her body, versus roller skating on a cobblestone street for a man. I love every square inch of her body, that smelled faintly of her perfumed body wash, as I dragged my mouth, kissing along the way, down to the soft, blonde curls of her downy bush. Betty knew what was coming, and I could feel her smile radiating through her body.

Reaching her kitten, I teased it mercilessly with my tongue, as Betty soft moaned in response. God, did I love and enjoy hearing her barely audible little moans. She's such a cute and adorable blonde little bombshell. My tongue began to work magic, and once her pussy became as wet as an Indiana thunderstorm in July, I let my tongue touch her tiny clit, which had left its little hood and was standing up and begging for attention. Well...her clit may have been tiny, but it must have packed a powerful punch, because Betty suddenly loudly screamed like the siren of a firetruck heading to a four-alarm fire! I kept at it, pulverizing her tiny little clit with my tongue, never letting up, and fingering her pussy at the same time, until she got release: A gigantic scream, accompanied by what appeared to be an epileptic fit of a climax.

I raised my head from between her legs to look at her face, and there, for the two men and me to see, was a look of pleasure like I had never seen before. I wiped all the juices off of my face, and I held my wet finger up, in front of my mouth, and blew on it, as it were a pistol I had just fired, like in the movies.

Both men had huge erections from having watched out little lesbian display, my first ever, and David came over to me once again, lifting up my behind, and positioning his cock to fuck me again. I quickly moved away.

"Only the person taking me to Helen's party this Saturday gets to fuck me. Sorry David. Sorry George. It's too bad, I would have loved fucking both of you. Let me tell you, though, Betty is a hotter fuck than either of you," I said. Betty giggled, as the men looked at us, stupefied.

David moved over to Betty to try out her, but George stopped him, claiming proprietary rights to her, and Betty said, quite elegantly I thought, "Fuck off, both of you. Lana is my date, not either one of you two." It was now my turn to giggle.

**

"Hello, how are you Lana?" Helen knew it was me calling, since I'm in her contacts, of course.

"I need to speak to you, in your capacity as my best friend. I've had a busy couple of days. Do you have a few spare hours?" I asked.

"Make it under two hours, and it's a deal," Helen replied.

I brought Helen up to date. Occasionally she would interject a comment: "George brought a date to your parents' house for the first Haunkkah light? How gauche! How classless! How creepy?" Helen knew I had been counting on seducing George so that he'd take me to her party. "You must have been devastated!"

And a little later, "This guy David Rosen fingered you, with your parents and three other people right there, in the same room?? And George and his date watched you climax, right there in the living room? Are you serious?"

Still later, "You lost your virginity? To this guy David what's-his-name? Spectacular! Congratulations! You were so overdue! I'm so happy for you!"

Then, "What? He didn't use a condom, and he came inside you? Are you bleeping nuts! What about the six condoms I gave you? You still have all six? Oh man! Woman, you are crazy, you know that?"

And slightly later, "You're serious? You and Big Boobs Betty? This was the same night that you lost your virginity, had like three orgasms doing it, loved it, and then came out as a lesbian, or at least bisexual? Are you making this up?"

She added, "Did you fuck George, too? No? Okay, well at least there's that, in terms of normalcy. My goodness, did someone flip a switch and turn my almost asexual best friend into a wild woman? Holy shit!"

She ended with, "So who's your date to my Winter Solstice Party? You can come alone if you don't have one. ... What? Big Boobs Betty is your date?? Seriously? Better wear something good -- everyone will be staring at you and Betty all night long. Texts and Facebook posts will fly, lighting up the blogosphere. Wow, Lana -- way to make a statement. One thing: if things don't work out with Betty, eventually, and you still like girls, well, I'm available you know -- just saying."

I could have kissed her.

**

Betty had to return to my small Indiana town from Chicago, and she brought George in tow. She told me she was still my date, but that George was coming to the party, too. Some local girl had invited him, she said.

"Are you and George still together?" I asked.

Betty blushed. "Yeah, kind of, but he hasn't had you to inspire him, and we haven't had sex since our last visit here. I'm not sure what he's planning, but I told him he can come to the party, but I am one hundred percent your date, not his. I'm looking forward to some alone time with you, my love, without David and George watching!"

"I've been thinking. I decided I like being watched, actually," I said.

"Yeah, I figured. And George likes to watch. I get it. However, I want you all to myself tonight," Betty said.

I smiled. I could live with that! As if it were possible, even, Betty looked prettier and sexier than I remembered. I knew it would be a minor scandal, showing up at a party with a blonde, bombshell of a sexy woman on my arm, but bizarrely, with my newfound sexual self-confidence, I was up for it!

Helen greeted us at the door, giving the two of us a genuine smile, and told Betty, "Being Lana's BFF, I've heard all about you, Betty. Welcome to my home!"

"You've heard good things, I hope," Betty said, blushing fetchingly.

"Lana raves about you, my dear, and she has excellent judgment. Mi casa es su casa."

"Gracias. I'm glad to meet a friend of Lana. She's special to me," Betty said.

"Honey, she's special to us all. Half the men at this party have tried to lay her, and they've all failed. Everyone loves Lana, and everyone desires her," Helen said.

"That includes you too, doesn't it?" Betty asked, winking as she did.

"Of course, of course, I just never before realized she was AC/DC," Helen said.

I interrupted, suggesting we get a drink. I always need something to take the edge off at social gatherings. "Try the gummy bears," Helen said. I raised an eyebrow. "Exactly," she said. I had three gummy bears, not knowing how much CBD was in each one of them, and a glass of white wine. Helen was pouring a California Chardonnay --- very oaky. Good thing I like oaky!

Everyone, it seemed, wanted to meet Betty, and each and every man wanted to look down her blouse. It wasn't hard to do, because Helen is short, and her blouse was low cut, and her boobs were poking at it with determination. She was wearing a push-up shelf bra, I was to learn later. This had the benefit of allowing the peeking men, if they were lucky and got the right angle, even to see her nipples. It was a great way to make a first impression! For a while Betty was very much the center of attention.

Giving Betty space to show off her goods, I drifted over to Debbie. Debbie and I had revived our old high school friendship ever since George had taken me to Joe's Bar and Grill. I never said this to anyone, of course, but I could not shake from my mind how lovely Debbie's boobs were. They were the prettiest boobs I had ever seen, not that I had seen that many! I felt confident George felt the same way, which was why Debbie was his date to the party. I wondered if George knew that Debbie was also a wonderful person? Not yet, probably. For now, it was all about her boobs, I felt sure.

The real question, of course, was why had Debbie agreed to go out with him? This question sort of answered itself as soon as I posed it. Reviewing the available men in our small town, all of whom had dated and (of course) tried to lay me, and failed, I realized choices were limited and depressing. Don't get me wrong: There are lots of great guys in abundance in our town, but all of them --every single one -- is married already. That's the problem with aging out of the singles market. Such problems don't exist as much in big cities like Cincinnati and Chicago.

A lot of those same men were at Helen's party, too. Practically every single guy at the party had dated me and tried to lay me. I could see their minds working: They had failed because I'm a dike, they were thinking, and by bringing Big Boobs Betty as my date, it was my way of coming out. Of course, I didn't really know what they were thinking; maybe they just thought I was bisexual? I mean, that's what Betty and Helen are. Why not me, too?

As if on cue, Debbie said, "I didn't know you were bisexual, Lana. Welcome to the club!"

"You are, too?" I asked, flabbergasted. Debbie probably had slept with half the men at the party. Well, maybe a quarter. At least ten percent, and that's for certain, if rumors are to be believed, and in our day and age of Internet rumors and fake news, you might as well believe everything, or nothing. Right?

Debbie and I gabbed for a while and strangely, the fact that she was at the party on the arm of George, never came up, until I started to leave, to look for Betty. "Listen, Lana," Debbie nervously began. "Is there a chance George and I could have a foursome with you and Betty tonight, after the party? I think you know why I ask."

I mumbled something about checking with Betty, and went off to find her. I found Miriam instead, trying not to cry. I knew Miriam from Temple, but she is three years older so we had no contact in high school, and because I had moved to Cincinnati, I didn't know her well. Her date, David Rosen, was nowhere to be find. I was gentle with Miriam and she confessed that David had gone off with some big boobed blonde bombshell (her words), just leaving her standing there, alone.

"I was so grateful to be asked to Helen's party, I would have fucked him, too, the bastard," she said.

I got her a drink and calmed her down. I signaled Helen to come over. Helen took charge, and found her a nerd who would be thrilled to fuck Miriam (or anyone, really), and they went off to dance, with him feeling her up constantly, actually getting reasonable fresh it seemed to me. Miriam seemed to be on cloud nine.

I set about resuming my search for my own date Betty, to save her from David. It occurred to me, while in the process of searching, however, that Betty could take care of herself. If she wanted to fool around with David, so be it. Now that I was no longer a virgin, and had discovered bisexuality, I could simply return to Cincinnati where eligible men were a dime a dozen, for example working in the banks on West Fourth Street. I was going to have fun seeing how they varied in bed.

I returned to Debbie and George. "Betty has left me for some virile male waters. Maybe a threesome, you, me and George, might be fun? You and I can get it on, and then George can take his pick. If we're lucky, maybe he'll have it in him to enjoy both of us?"

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers