The Education of Lana Owens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

Debbie was stunned. She just looked at me. I belatedly realized people just do not talk that way. They may act that way, sure --although probably it's not common -- but they don't come right out and lay it all out there, and rub it in your face. Well, what's done is done. We are who we are. It is what it is, and all those other tautologies. You can never be wrong with a tautology; it must be why people say them all the time.

"Sounds like a plan," Debbie said.

Later that night, I found out just how good sex can be. First of all, Debbie was a girl's dream cloud in bed. She gave me three orgasms before she was done with me. Then, before I even had a chance to return the favor, she offered herself to George, who had an erection reminiscent of the Washington Monument.

I still marveled at how lovely Debbie's boobs were, as George picked her up as if she were a child's doll, and tossed her onto the bed. I kept looking at George, trying to find an imperfection in his good looks. I couldn't do it. As a physical specimen, he was the man of my dreams. Too bad a personality goes with the package, you know? I was kind of new to the whole copulation scene, but rumor had it that the size of the cock matters. David had sported a rather nice cock, but George? His cock was mammoth, both in length and -- perhaps especially, from what I'd heard -- in girth.

I could tell Debbie was salivating as George, with his good and hard erection after having watched the girl-on-girl show Debbie and I had given him, positioned himself, ready to entering Debbie's flowering pussycat. Debbie seemed to enjoy it, if her gaps, grunts, and moans meant anything. I was really hoping he could get it up again, for me!

George fucked Debbie a long time. He wasn't as creative as David had been with me, but Debbie did not seem to mind, as she either faked or enjoyed what seemed to be, from every appearance, a delightful climax. Then George emptied his balls inside her, and he rolled off. I quickly got my six condoms from my purse, and went to the supine body of Debbie, who had closed her legs. She was enjoying post coital bliss.

I kissed Debbie. She returned my kiss, and if I didn't know better I'd have thought I'd fallen in love with Debbie, just from that kiss. It was that good. We lay there together, me on top of her naked and luscious body, kissing. I felt hands removing my clothes. It was George, of course; he wanted to watch us when we were both naked. Well, okay, why not? I was hoping he'd fuck me, anyway, wasn't I?

Finally, I stopped the kissing and slipped down to give those fabulous mammaries the attention they so very merited. Ten minutes later my mouth was slipping further down, down past her belly button ring, and down to the southern border of her torso, where all things eventually end up. There I found a nice and hairy bush, trimmed, but still a forest a blonde ant could easily hide in.

Boy, did her pussy taste of George's cum! Yuck, I thought, but then something flipped in my brain, remembering this was the synthesis of two hopelessly attractive people, George for one, and for the moment, especially the lovely, curvy, sweetheart known since second grade as Debbie. As I was licking her I remembered her telling me of her first sexual adventure, with Helen's older brother Dylan (the one now in the army) at a sleepover. He had introduced her to sex at an age that risked his arrest, since Debbie was voluptuous, but she had still been jailbait, and jailbait by quite a few years! If Helen had known what her brother had done with Debbie, himself still under 18, there would have unbridled hell to pay. I never told Helen, but after that I looked with stars in my eyes whenever I saw Dylan. Now I was eating her out, while she was heavily scented and flavored by George's spunk, that he had so generously donated to her pussy.

Having driven Debbie to a noisy climax, I rolled off her, offering up my naked body to her, eagerly anticipating the ministrations I might receive in return. George, however, now had another one of his amazing, death-defying, monster erections. He climbed onto the bed, pushing my legs apart, and positioning himself between them. He smiled at me. Even though I was sure he was going to destroy me with the pogo stick known as his cock, his smile was sweet, and I smiled back. He had taken the hint and was wearing a condom. You've got to like that in a man.

"Come on in, George. The water's fine," was all I said, and trust me, it was all I needed to say! Boy did he come into me! No little gentle pokes, as David had done when I had still been a virgin. No, George was serious. I had no idea he had been lusting for me ever since that fateful evening of our first blind date. He had thought -- amazingly -- I was out of his league, as I didn't even let him undress me that first date, even if he had managed to finger me! People are strange, what can I say?

I can't describe it. I just can't. Let's just say George gave me a mind-altering fuck. Never had I even thought sex could be like that! It's like the first time you take heroin -- such a rush! I mean, not that I had ever taken heroin, except of course for that one time with Helen's brother Dylan, but we're not talking about that, okay? George's fuck was like your first heroin rush. It was that intense, and, quite frankly, could easily be as addictive as heroin. I asked Debbie later, and she most definitely agreed. Too bad George was so fucked up, so very fucked up, because boy-oh-boy-oh-boy was he a great fuck!

**

It was time to return to Cincinnati. Ah, Cincinnati! The city was gorgeous with beautiful historic architecture, and an amazing musical tradition. The locals also loved to eat well, and the restaurants reflected that. They even had their own ice cream shop (Grater's) which made excellent ice cream. The views from my Mt. Adams apartment were spectacular. Mt. Adams is a nightlife area, and with my newfound sexual knowledge, I hoped to continue to enjoy men and women, whomever might want me.

David had said he'd drive down to Cincinnati to see me. I didn't know if he actually would, or not, but now I was on the pill, and a weekend in my bedroom with David seemed like an attractive possibility for me. I hoped it would happen.

**

There was one loose end to take care of before I left. I called her, and she told me to come right over. Helen had cleaned up the place, after her blowout party, which was a good thing because her parents were scheduled to return in a day or two. In these Covid days, nothing was ever certain. They'd been up north, taking care of Helen's mother.

I was surprised that Dylan was home, apparently on leave for a week. It was kind of awkward, as Dylan was openly flirting with me, right in front of his little sister Helen, and I had come there for her, not him.

To my surprise Helen explained to him that she and I were going to get it on, and he should make himself scarce.

"Can I watch?" Dylan asked.

"No," Helen replied. "I'm your sister; that would be creepy."

"Please?" Dylan entreated, with an evil smile on his face.

"You just want to see me naked," Helen said.

"Of course, I do. You're a real hottie. Mostly, though, I want to see Lana naked," he said. "She's gorgeous and sexy, both."

"Try some other time, Dylan. Today is just for Lana and me," Helen said.

"I'm being shipped out after this leave. This is my big chance!" Dylan said.

"Sorry, Dylan, but no. Why don't you find your own women to seduce? Leave us alone!" Helen said, and she pulled me into her bedroom. As I was pulled away, I smiled at Dylan, and winked.

Helen locked her bedroom door, and she undressed me. She took her time, taking off one piece of my clothing at a time. In return, I undressed her. I loved Helen, and I was sure she loved me. It had never before been a sexual love, but it surely was one now!

Once we were both naked, we went down on each other, and when Helen finger fucked me while eating me out, I lost it, screaming out my climax. Helen's face was buried in my crotch, so only I saw Dylan quietly slip into the room. He must have picked the lock to her room. Dylan smiled at me and made the shush sign with his finger to his lips. I returned his smile, and winked at him.

I pushed Helen off me, and rolled onto her, Dylan quickly moving to behind Helen's head. Dylan had his cock out, and he was stroking it. It was a nice cock. I guess it was a real turn on for Dylan to see two naked women, one of them his freaking sister, going at it! Hey, whatever floats your boat, as we say in Indiana.

Dylan had his phone out, and I could see him taking pictures of us two naked girls, going at it. I imagined him showing the pictures around to his army unit. I further imagined his army buddies jerking off to the images of us two naked girls, locked in the throes of sex. Such thoughts drove me even more wild as I ate Helen out, simultaneously playing with her tits, and all the while smiling broadly at Dylan's iPhone camera.

Dylan was slowly capturing every detail of his sister's body, and of my body, moving around to get pix of our tits, or our asses, and of our pussies, depending on what was exposed at any given time. All the while, he was always standing behind Helen's head; she never knew he was even there.

Dylan watched me pleasure Helen, stroking his own cock, and he almost exploded when he saw his own sister enter into paroxysms of pleasure from the wondrous effects my tongue could apply to a girl I loved. He quickly slipped out of the room and finished somewhere else; my guess is the bathroom. I was smiling, keeping our little secret.

I wanted to stay longer, maybe have another go-round with Helen, but there was an issue. The problem was, a storm was blowing in, and I had to get to Cincinnati. I hated to leave Helen and Dylan, with them both looking so pretty, handsome, and sexy, but I explained, made my excuses, and I left. I'm not sure what happened to the two of them after I left. I like to think it was a cold shower, but you never know what people can get up to in the privacy of their own home, do you?

They waved from the door as I got in my car. It was already packed and ready to go. I was sure I could beat the storm if I averaged 70mph. It was only two and a half hours to Cincinnati. I had to leave right away. My playlist was cued up, I'd make a quick stop for coffee for my thermos cup, and then, off I'd go.

Helen and Dylan called out, "Merry Christmas" and I closed my car door.

"I'm Jewish," I said on reflex, from having grown up in Indiana, where Jews are as common as black swans. Then I thought, what the hell, I had just fucked Helen while Dylan watched! I lowered my window and yelled back, "Merry Christmas to you, too!" I gunned the gas, and was out of there. I had a lot, one hell of a lot, to think about during my 150-minute drive to Cincinnati.

On the way down, I made a quick stop at a roadside McDonald's for a coffee refill and the bathroom. I texted Helen:

I love you, Helen. You should know, though, that Dylan snuck into your bedroom and took pictures of us. I'm okay with it if you are. If you're not, you need to steal his phone!

Helen wrote back.

I love you, too. I'm so glad you're bi! I knew Dylan was there, taking pictures and beating off. That's my brother. He's a creep, but I love him. I'm okay with it. He lusts for you, you know.

A few minutes later a text came from Dylan.

Hey, Lana. A guy from my unit is on leave, in Cincinnati. I'm driving down to see him tomorrow. Can the two of us take you to dinner?

I smiled. Boy, had my life changed! I texted back:

I'd be delighted. Hasta mañana, and Merry Christmas!

Then I hit the road again. I was barely ahead of the storm!

**

Please don't forget to vote (with stars) and I'd love it if you were to leave a comment, too!

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers