The Education of Mindy Ch. 04 - Conclusion

Story Info
The Darkening of Mindy.
7k words
4.02
6.2k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the conclusion of "The Education of Mindy" - my first series. I have been a Literotica reader for some time and I simply love erotica. The conclusion of this series contains themes of lesbian sex, submission, domination, and interracial sex between women - things that interest me. If these themes offend you or you are looking for sex between loving couples - do no read it. For everyone else - thank you for your readership and kind words regarding my first stories! - Mindy

The last six months had been the most exciting of Melinda Smith's life! The young 37-year-old public educator had been introduced to a new lifestyle by another woman. Since her divorce, Mindy, as she was known to her friends, had poured her energies into her position as principal of one of the most respected public schools in the district. Mindy was raising a young 12-year-old son with little help from his dad outside of child support. Yet, Tommy was growing into a fine young man who devoted a great deal of his time to local sports.

Just after the start of school last year, Rich Lewis, the Band Director had approached Principal Smith with a capital request for new instruments and uniforms estimated to be $65,000. Mindy and Rich created a strategic plan that would engage the PTA to raise the funds needed for the capital needs. Mindy was familiar with Eva Spring, a mother of two, who was becoming renowned for her business acumen and contacts within the Houston community. What she didn't know was how Eva would transform her life!

Now, six months later, the fundraisers complete -- the campaign had wildly exceeded their goals bringing in just over $92,000. But it was Mindy's personal life that was impacted greater by Eva. After their initial trip to the beach and over the ensuing summer months, Mindy found herself becoming completely submissive to Eva's much more dominant personality.

Mindy was the consummate education professional at school. Meeting with parents and teachers, Mindy was recognized as one of Houston's most influential and visionary administrators in the public school system. Yet, behind closed doors, in Eva's bedroom, when the two could find time together without the constraints of three young boys, Mindy was Eva's submissive bitch.

Tommy, Mindy's son, had become accustomed to thinking of Eva as his aunt as Mindy spent more and more time with her new paramour. Eva's two son's Benjamen and Bobby were like brothers to the young Tommy and the three enjoyed their time together at summer camp and with sitters freeing up time that Eva could spend with Mindy.

Over the summer, Eva continued to lead Mindy down a path of dominance and submission. They spent many of their summer days in each other's arms as Mindy worshipped her young goddess. Early in the relationship, Eva had demonstrated her dominance over the educator who was now her complete submissive.

Eva would make plans for the kids, allowing plenty of time for their sexual play. Arriving at Eva's house, Mindy would be stripped nude. Mistress Eva had gone to great lengths to train and prepare her new lover. The two spent time working out together to keep their bodies toned and fit and Mindy loved the spa treatments and massages that Eva organized. She had never felt more sexual and fit than she did right now!

Once naked, Mindy's body on full display to her mistress, she was cuffed around her slim wrists and ankles. Eva had Mindy initially shave her mound so her pussy was bald and bare just like her mistress. Now, at the spa, Mindy had her vulva waxed so that it was perfectly smooth with no hint of stubble as Eva slid her warm tongue over her soft satin skin.

The crowning touch was the black leather slave collar that Eva affixed to Mindy's pretty neck. Mindy would kneel on the floor at Eva's feet, lifting her soft brown hair out of the way as Eva slipped the leather band in place. Once securely fastened, Mindy would bow down to Eva's feet and place soft kisses on the toes of her three-inch heels -- usually hot pink or black. After demonstrating her submissiveness, Mindy would be led on her hands and knees by a thin leash to the bedroom where she would spend the next hour licking her mistress' pussy and ass.

The highlight of course was when Mistress Eva fastened her eight-inch black cock around her waist. Mindy loved kneeling before her, sucking the silicone shaft, licking on it, as if it were a real cock. In many senses it was! No man had ever fucked Mindy the way Eva had fucked her. Her black shaft sinking deeper, further than any man, stretching her pussy which now belonged to her mistress.

Eva would make her beg to be fucked, acknowledging she was her slut... her slave. Little by little, Eva had worn away any inhibitions in the young educator. Early on, she would play with Mindy's little rosebud with her fingers and toys. Now, Eva fucked the principal's ass as often as she fucked her pussy and Mindy loved it.

Mistress Eva always used lots of water-based lube to lubricate Mindy's puckered hole as the black shaft slid easily into her back door. "Who's slut are you? Who's fucking you?" Eva would ask as her hips slammed into Mindy's, creating a wet slapping sound.

"Your's... I belong to you..." Mindy would moan as the cock moved back and forth between the cheeks of her plush ass. Mindy knew there was no turning back for her now. She was a submissive -- a lesbian submissive and no man would ever be able to take the place of her love for pussy!

Mindy was at her desk, when Janet, her secretary, informed her that Michelle Robinson was waiting in the office. Michelle was one of her newer fifth grade teachers. A young African American, Michelle was striking but had quite the attitude. Originally from New Jersey, the 28-year-old had moved to Houston with her boyfriend Ty who had recently been deployed out of Fort Sam Houston.

Michelle was a beautiful young woman. Her 5"4" frame was accentuated with a 34C-25-40 build. Her skin tone was quite dark which made the palms of her hands, soles of her feet and white of her eyes contrast sharply with the rest of her body.

Mindy walked out to see the young educator sitting nervously on a couch in the lobby. "Miss Robinson, please step in my office," Mindy directed.

Michelle got up from the couch and slid her hand over her skirt in the back as she walked in front of her principal, taking a seat in a side chair across from Mindy's desk as she sat before her.

"Michelle, I received a very disturbing call from a parent who was quite distressed. She alleges that you used some very, very harsh and unprofessional language with a student. But I would like to hear from you exactly what occurred with you and....", Mindy picked up a folder, glared at it, and softly set it back down on her desk... "Billy Tompkins."

Mindy watched as Michelle's face tightened and then her eyes seemed to constrict. "What happened is... he insulted me... and not the first time...and I had it with him!" Michelle stared at Mindy before she continued, "He called me a fucking nigger."

Mindy sat back in her chair. "Michelle... Miss Robinson, I want you to share but let's try to use decorum. So, he used the 'n' word with you?" Mindy asked.

"No, he fucking called me a fucking nigger," she fired back indignantly.

"Miss Robinson... I said, we would use decorum here. Please... control yourself. So, Billy used language that is certainly not permissible here at this school. My concern is," Mindy searched for a moment to find the right words, "Well his mother alleges you said some things back..."

"I called him a white nigger bastard..." Michelle responded almost defiantly.

Mindy sat stunned. She wasn't prepared for this exchange with the young teacher.

The two sat quietly for a moment and then Mindy lifted her cup of coffee to her lips and drew in the dark liquid. Setting down the ceramic cup, she looked firmly at the teacher.

"Miss Robinson, Billy's behavior must be dealt with but your response -- using those words -- well, we absolutely cannot have that here in my school. We don't use profanity, nor will we tolerate the use of discriminatory or racial epithets here in this institution. Do you understand," Mindy said firmly.

Michelle's eyes were burning. Before she responded, Janet knocked on the outside of her door and peered in. "I know you are in conference, but you said to let you know when the HVAC people arrived."

Mindy looked at the young teacher. "Miss Robinson, I have to take care of an issue. One of our units is down in C building and I need to chat with these techs. I want you to think about your actions and how we are going to have to deal with this. I will return in just a couple of minutes," the principal said as she stood up from her desk and closed the door behind her.

Michelle was incensed. It had not been the first time Billy and some of those boys had made snide remarks behind her back, especially as to her dark skin tone. There were not many blacks who attended school there and certainly Michelle stood out in contrast with her very dark almost coal black skin.

It had been a couple of minutes when Michelle heard a chime and saw the principal's phone light up on her desk. She ignored it the first time but soon heard it chime again and she simply looked down at the phone half covered in papers on the desk. It merely said "Message from Eva."

Michelle knew of Eva. She was that attractive woman from the PTA that was fairly close to the principal. There were stories starting to circulate that maybe they were more than just friends. While everyone knew Mindy Smith was the consummate professional and community servant, there had been rumors about Eva Spring - that perhaps she favored the ladies!

Michelle glanced toward the window of Mindy's door which had been pulled to and then picked up the phone. As she swiped the iPhone, she sat back in complete disbelief at the image which filled the screen. There in front of her was Principal Smith kneeling naked with a black leather collar around her neck... and the text -- "I need your hungry lips on my pussy sub."

Michelle sat staring. Her eyes wide as she took in the image in front of her. She looked back out the window and then opening up the photos began perusing other images. There in the photos folder were pictures of Eva and Mindy together. Mindy on her knees, with leather restraints on her wrists and ankles. Her hands clasped behind her back as she feasted on Eva's pussy. Pictures of the two of them in bed. Obviously the photos taken by Eva as she captured Mindy licking her vagina.

Michelle couldn't believe what she had found. Quickly she started taking the pictures and emailing them back to her own computer. One right after the other, she clicked on and then sent the pics, as a smile formed on her face.

She had heard stories but discounted them. Single strong women were often painted with a broad brush but in this case, it appeared as her professional young principal was not the person in private, she pretended to be in public.

Michelle placed the phone back down on the desk and moved some of the papers back on top of it as she heard the conversation outside the door getting louder as Mindy was obviously making her way back into the office.

"I'm sorry. That took much longer than I thought. We lost the coolant in the other building and I'm really concerned with these temps. Okay, we need to discuss how we are going to have to deal with your conduct," Mindy began.

Michelle smiled at her. "You had some texts come in while you were gone. Maybe you should answer them."

"My calls can wait. We need to talk about what kind of discipline you're going to have to face. Your conduct and actions are quite serious," Mindy interjected.

"I think you'll want to see that text from Eva..." Michelle teased.

Mindy froze at the name... Eva. How did she know about Eva? What was she talking about? Mindy picked up her phone and swiped the screen. A photo automatically popped up. It was a photo of her naked, kneeling, with a collar around her neck and the text from Eva.... "I need your hungry lips on my pussy sub."

Mindy felt the blood drain from her face. She knew Michelle had seen the picture...read the words. "That, she..." Mindy was trying to find words to explain it but was cut off immediately by the young teacher.

"I love your pictures. I took the liberty of going through them and emailing quite a few back to my home computer... the very best of them. Fuck woman, I had no idea you were a little lesbian dyke. You and that PTA woman are playing slave games," Michelle gushed.

Mindy felt weak in the knees as a wave of nausea swept through her body.

"Don't worry bitch," Michelle began. "I can keep a secret but things are gonna' be real different now," she smiled.

"Go fuckin' tell that assistant of yours to run some errands. Get rid of her. For at least an hour," she added. Mindy looked up at her -- fear displayed across her face. "Now bitch! Get her out of the fucking office," Michelle barked.

Mindy walked over to the door, opening it slowly. "Janet, I'm going to be with Miss Robinson a little longer. Why don't you run out and get us something from Jimmie Johns -- maybe a sub or something?"

"I can call door dash," Janet responded.

"Well, I was hoping while you were out you could swing by the drug store. I have a prescription there. I can give you my license and credit card. You'd be a life saver," Mindy added. Janet saw the plea from Mindy's eyes but what she didn't know it wasn't a plea. It was a look of terror at what might await her in just moments at the hands of Michelle!

"Sure, happy to..." Janet smiled as she took the two cards from Mindy's hands which shook but seemed to be oblivious to the young assistant.

As Janet packed up and walked out, Mindy started to move slowly back into her office.

"That outer door lock?" Michelle asked.

"Yes," was Mindy's soft and meek response back.

"Go lock it," Michelle directed.

Mindy went to the outer office door and locked the door. Her feet felt like anchors as she moved back through the space to her office. "Now, shut and lock that door too," Michelle directed.

Mindy did as she was told, turned around and leaned against the door, finally regaining her composure. "So, what is it you want? I can brush this thing aside. It didn't happen. Can we just say none of this happened... your record remains spotless?" the principal rambled.

"Shut the fuck up bitch," Michelle barked. First off, let's get that dress off. I want you naked."

"Michelle..." Mindy started to say before she was cut off.

"Do what I said.... Now bitch," Michelle demanded.

Mindy felt her body tremble but she knew there was no defying this woman. No sense in delaying the inevitable. She reached behind and under her hair unclasped the fastener and then unzipped the back as her dress opened and slid down her slender frame.

Michelle looked on approvingly admiring the principal's sexy undergarments. She smirked at the mix and match of the bra and panties. Mindy was wearing a satin beige bra but the panties were hot pink bikini cut which accentuated her wide hips. "Those too," Michelle ordered.

Mindy reached behind and unsnapped her bra which fell off her shoulders exposing her 34C breasts capped off by two very erect pink nipples which stood out on her firm orbs.

Strangely, Mindy's fear had been replaced by a sense of excitement. She could feel her panties dampen with her wetness standing almost naked now in front of this dark teacher -- someone who just minutes ago she supervised, but now seemed to be in full control of the moment.

"The panties too bitch. Lose them," Michelle snarled.

Mindy hooked a thumb inside the waist band of her panties and eased them down her lean legs exposing her smooth damp pussy whose lips were wet, showcasing her excitement.

"Now, on your fucking knees. Kneel!" the young teacher demanded as Mindy sunk to her knees in a position she knew all too well. While she had been devastated at first -- horrified at having been found out -- now, Mindy felt nothing but excitement as her body trembled.

"Play with yourself. Stick your fingers up that dyke pussy. Rub it bitch," Michelle taunted.

Mindy did exactly that. She closed her eyes and let her thin fingers glide between the folds of her vagina, slick, wet, warm. It felt so good. She felt her legs spread wider as her fingers probed and she allowed her thumb to move against her hard clit which began to throb.

"That's right. Now, taste yourself. Taste your pussy juices bitch," Michelle laughed.

Mindy raised her fingers to her mouth. She smelled her own scent which she had come to love. Mindy loved the taste and aroma of pussy. She spent hours and hours sucking, licking Eva's moist box. But she also liked to be dirty as she ran her tongue up and down between Eva's cheeks, tasting her ass, letting her tongue probe her back door.

Mindy loved ass play as much as much as pussy -- perhaps more because it was taboo and naughty.

Michelle stood up smiling at the woman who now had completely abandoned any sense of authority over her. Mindy had been reduced to a complete submissive, reveling now in her excitement. Michelle removed her own dress and in minutes stood naked in front of Mindy.

Michelle was so very dark! Mindy had never seen another woman with her black skin tone -- almost ebony in color. The young teacher had a fairly pronounced round ass that sat up high. Firm wide hips and a patch of black pubic hair which covered her mound. Michelle kept her bush trimmed and Mindy could see the thin line of pinkness which escaped her plump moist lips.

The young teacher's 34C breasts were round and firm with two wide distinct nipples -- almost coal black against the dark flesh of her tits. "Okay, you little dyke. I know you love pussy. Show me what you can do with that hot tongue of yours," she chuckled.

Michelle grabbed the back of Mindy's head and pulled it into her crotch. Her smell, the aroma were intoxicating as she breathed in before allowing her lips to cover Michelle's moist mound. As she dipped her pink tongue between her slit, she savored the familiar taste she had come to love. "Fuck, that feels so good," Michelle gushed as the principal let her tongue probe between the folds of her tasty flesh, stopping to flick her clit and then suck on the little button.

"You like that nigger pussy... don't cha' bitch," Michelle snarked. "You like my black cunt?"

Mindy trembled at the words but kept up her oral attack. "Say it! I want to hear you say it," Michelle demanded.

"I like it," Mindy moaned.

Michelle grabbed the principal by the back of her long brown hair, jerking her head up. Their eyes meeting as Michelle's gaze burned into Mindy's soul. "Say it bitch!"

"I like your nigger pussy," Mindy moaned. Michelle grinned at the words. Michelle loved the feeling of breaking the woman who found the mere mention of the "n" word so offensive, so beneath her.

Within moments the ebony goddess felt her legs shake and with it a wave of pleasure which swept thru her body. Michelle came hard and forcefully against Mindy's face coating it with her juices which ran down the principal's neck and between her breasts.

The young teacher pushed Mindy back and had her lie on the floor spreading her legs wide. Michelle took her right foot and placed it close to Mindy's pussy. Then deftly she took her big toe and pushed it between the folds of Mindy's cunt. "Play with your nipples bitch," Michelle commanded as she ran her big toe up and down Mindy's pussy lips. Dipping her digit in, drawing groans from the administrator.

Mindy came hard, her body wracked in wave after wave of orgasm until she lay limp on the floor. Michelle stood over her and demanded the young mother clean her juices off her foot which Mindy willingly did as she sucked on her toe.

12