All Comments on 'The Education of Mindy Ch. 04 - Conclusion'

by Mindystarrdfw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Damn - what a HOT conclusion!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not willing to write it off as quick as others have. I'll admit that took a seemingly absurd turn, but we don't know what you have planned. Personally, and the storyline up until this point bears it out, I don't think Eva will take this as easily as Michelle seems to think. Michelle very likely could end up collared herself. One such as Eva doesn't get to the position she is by caving in to the first difficulty. She's far more powerful than Michelle realizes and she will probably experience that power first hand real soon. I say let the story play out and see where it goes. I absolutely cannot rate this a five, but I don't like low scoring authors either, so I just won't rate this one.

Dewey Cheatham

watchdwagwatchdwagabout 1 month ago

Ha - reading some of the comments and they are too funny. You said in the very intro this was the conclusion and it involved Interracial Sex, Fem Dom, and Lesbian sex. I loved the twist and the fact Mindy came so far in her transition from a Influential School Principal to a submissive to one of her teachers. I know you said this was the conclusion - but I hope we see Mindy and Eva together again in stories. This had me hard all the way through!!! Thank you for writing it!!!

watchdwagwatchdwagabout 1 month ago

Oh and I would have given it a 10 if Literotica would let you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep writing- Don't let these numbnuts discourage you!

MMSdawgMMSdawgabout 1 month ago

OMG I can't wait to hear more!!

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 month ago

I'm sorry but you turned a very enjoyable and slightly plausible storyline into a highly implausible farce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please don't stop. This was sensational. Loved the femdom aspect and total submission. Absolute 5 out of 5!!!

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

I liked the twist. I also like young minorities dominating mature white women. I know you said conclusion, but I am guessing that now Eva and Mindy as subs to a Black beauty is just another story. I can imagine that they both will be available for not only the new secretary but all the new Black teachers. I know you can't say it on here but I am sure Max might get his turn (lol)

GcoachGGcoachG14 days ago

Hope there will be another series to continue this, since you it said this is the conclusion of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindystarrdfw@Mindystarrdfw
I am a single divorced mom who believes the only barriers or limitations are those we impose on ourselves. I have recently begun experimenting in the femdom realm and enjoy having men and women alike submit to my commands. The erotica has always been fascinating to me and I en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES