The Effects of Menopause Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband and Daughter help dad.
5.7k words
4.65
15k
29
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you want 10" cocks, women who orgasm in 10 seconds flat, simultaneous orgasms or gallons of cum then I'm sorry, but this is not the right story for you. I like to write about ordinary people with ordinary sexual appetites in slightly out of the ordinary situations. I try to keep the plot lines as near to reality as I can.

I try to keep the sex as true to my own experience as possible. I love to write about kissing, stoking, how sex feels and sex as an encounter which involves all the senses. I do like to 'get dirty' but only in the height of my character's arousal. All my stories have my own experience in them, but they are not autobiographical.

This story is about the effects of menopause on a loving man. The lead up is part autobiographical in that my mum had a really bad menopause. It was incredibly tough on her and I'm not belittling or ignoring that. I wanted to spare a thought for the loving partner, my dad. That's as far as reality goes, the rest is fantasy.

This part 2 of a series. You probably ought to read part 1 first.

No one in this story is under the age of 18.

Constructive feedback welcome. I am from UK, so UK spelling applies. Thank you for reading my story.

Prologue

Part 1 of this story left me in bed thinking about how I had just been 'used' by my dad. I was relatively OK with everything that had happened except what to say to my husband, Bob. We had done some winging in the past so I was reasonably confident he wouldn't be upset by the principle of me having sex with another person, but I could not be certain, and I was unsure how he would react to the person being my dad.

I left my parents' house with everyone in bed and I went to work. That night, after dinner, I poured Bob a generous glass of his favourite red wine and settled down to 'spill the beans'.

Act 1 -- Confession time

"Bob there is something I need to tell you."

"Sounds serous Maddy, don't tell me you and Karen have fallen in love and you are leaving me."

"You must be psychic, but er ...no , it is more serious than that. Our plan backfired last night."

"What? I've fallen in love with Karen and I'm leaving you."

"Bob, I'm sorry, but this is serious." I proceeded to tell him everything.

"So, you screwed your dad." He summed up.

"Well actually more like he screwed me, but yes, the same end result. I am so sorry Bob; I didn't mean for it to happen and maybe I should have stopped it."

"No maybe about it, Maddy."

"I'm sorry, Bob, what do you want me to do?"

"My brain is mush Maddy, let me think about it. I am going to drink this glass of wine before I say anything more." I loved this about Bob, he was so very thoughtful and logical. He never rushed to judgment.

Finally, he said, "OK, I want to say a few things. I think you should have stopped him, but you didn't. On the other hand, I accept that it was my idea that got you into the predicament. I love you but I don't own you. It doesn't bother me that another man has had his penis in you, I don't own your pussy either. If you don't feel bad, then neither do I. I do think you need to talk to your dad and soon, if I know him, he is beating himself up as we speak; partly deserved but partly brought on by us. Lastly that was one of the most erotic stories anyone has ever told me. I wish I'd been there." He finished with a huge smile.

I burst out laughing, trust Bob to lighten the moment. He was making a joke but I looked into his eyes, actually he meant it. "You bloody pervert Bob. You weren't joking, were you?"

Bob beamed a huge grin, but didn't answer. "Now phone you dad and get him round here for a chat.

"OK, we can meet at the coffee shop in town."

"If I were you, I would get him to come here. You don't want anyone to overhear your conversation. You certainly don't want to bump into anyone you know while talking. You won't be able to guarantee your mum won't be around at her house. The only place you can guarantee peace and quiet is here"

"Got it all worked out, haven't you?" I smiled and picked up my mobile phone. Dad sounded very relieved, and we agreed he would come around the following night.

Act 2 -- The chat

"Your dad's here," Bob shouted from the hallway. Then it dawned on me that Bob and I hadn't agreed for him to be out somewhere while I had my private chat with dad. Too late.

Dad walked into the living room looking slightly confused and nervous in Bo's presence. We had been making small talk for a few minutes when Bob announced, "I'm going to make us some nice refreshing G&Ts." He got up and walked out of the room.

There was a long silence as dad and I both knew we had to talk about what had happened. I broke the silence. "Dad I want to clear the air. I don't have any secrets from Bob, he knows everything."

Dad interrupted me, obviously unaware that Bob and I had been swingers. "Fucking hell Maddy, when is he coming back in to try and punch my lights out?"

"He isn't dad. He is cool with it all. We just don't have the sort of relationship where one of us feels we 'own' the other. As long as I am happy, so is Bob and vice versa. As a matter of fact, Bob found it quite sexy."

"Dirty pervert." Dad laughed.

"Exactly what I said, dad. Anyway, about the other night. I didn't want you to do what you did. I asked you a number of times not too."

"I know Maddy, I am so sorry. I raped you, didn't I?" His eyes were welling up. I put my arm around his shoulder.

"No, you didn't not rape me. If I really wanted, you to stop I would have put up a fight and your face would bear the scars. Look dad, I haven't brought you here to give you a lecture and gain some sort of revenge. I want to apologise for leading you on. Bob and I thought it would be a nice idea to give you some of the intimacy you crave. It was such a stupid idea, and I really am not surprised at all that you developed a fantasy involving me. I'm quite flattered really."

Dad interrupted me again. "You like the idea of me with my sweatpants down at my knees, wanking over a dad and daughter story?" He was almost laughing.

"err, no, that particular image is burned into my memory. I'm not sure I will ever recover, and I may need therapy. No, what I mean is that I don't mind that you find me sexy."

"You are very sexy," he smiled and I saw the briefest of glances to my cleavage.

"I don't regret what happened, dad. I completely understand your need for intimacy and after years without it I understand your actions. I also think you are a very loyal man, but I really don't want mum to find out. I just couldn't face her"

"She is more open minded that you think but I understand, she won't find out from me."

"Good, as I said I don't regret what we did, in fact if I had my time again, I would have probably made it more loving by responding to you more positively. Society regards what we did as wrong, I don't, and Bob doesn't. Don't misunderstand me, I am not saying it was a great idea, just not worth any feelings of guilt or regret."

Dad spoke. "Wow, Maddy I was so nervous coming over here and even more nervous when Bob opened the door. I was wrong to force you."

"You didn't force me."

"Well whatever word you want to use, I should have listened to you, but I just got so carried away. Years of nobody touching me. Years of not feeling the softness of a woman's lips. Years of not feeling hands on me. Years of not stroking someone's else's skin. I don't miss the sex so much as I can do something about that. Leading me on did make masturbation a real pleasure, but it can't substitute for the touch, smell and sound of making love. It can't substitute for that brief caress as you pass your lover in daily life, that quick cuddle or curling up together on the sofa."

"I feel so sorry for your mum, Maddy. She doesn't do any of this on purpose. If she could change, she would, in a flash, but I am so lonely Maddy. I feel alone in my own house. I can't go on much longer. I don't want to live like this, I feel half alive."

I kissed his cheek. "We can work something out dad. I don't want you to leave mum, she will be devastated."

He turned to face me, and a tear trickled down his cheek. We kissed. It was so tender, but it was on the lips, it was so wrong, but it was so right. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled his face slightly closer to me as we continued to kiss. Our heads were moving against each other and our jaws opening automatically, an invitation for both of us to swap tongues. We both accepted the invitation and for the first time I kissed him back in a way no dad and daughter should. Our lips moved against the other as we became more animated. At that moment, I knew we would make love. I wanted it; I wanted my dad." It scared me slightly.

Dad suddenly stopped kissing me and I realised Bob had just walked back in. "I see you and your dad have reached an understanding then." He quipped. Dad looked really uncertain and he looked like he was going to get up. My hand was still on the back of his neck, and I leant back into the sofa pulling him with me. I his face almost fell on mine and I searched out his lips with mine. I retuned my tongue into his mouth. Dad still felt bit distant, so I took one of his hands and placed it on my breast. I softly moaned into his mouth as encouragement. It worked; he went for it.

I slumped down the sofa as dad and I worked each other's faces. I was so turned on French kissing my dad while being watched by my husband. My legs naturally opened, and I imagined Bob looking up my skirt, probably able to see my black lace knickers. I fantasied that he could see a wet patch forming as I was certainly getting wet. It felt like my dad's tongue was halfway down my throat, it wasn't of course but he was certainly getting very animated.

I was so aroused I pushed my t-shirt and bra up so dad could access the soft skin of my breasts. I wanted him to touch them. He obliged and stroked the curves of my breasts. At first, he tortured me by avoiding my nipples, which sent me crazy. I wanted my nipples brushed. Finally, he brushed one of my nipples, I moaned into his mouth and my pelvis writhed. I started rubbing the outside of his jeans and could feel his cock growing. I imagined it back in me and I moaned again into his mouth. We lay like this for some time, kissing like teenagers, dad stroking and tweaking my breast and me rubbing his cock with increasing pressure. All the time I could picture Bob watching us.

Dad pulled his zip down and flicked open the button on his jeans. I knew exactly what he wanted, and I pushed my hand into his pants. I felt the softness of his foreskin and touched the shiny smoothness of his helmet. My hand roamed and I ran my fingers through his pubic hair. I dug deeper and stroked his ball sack. His hips were moving against my hand trying to gain more friction my hand on his shaft. I continued to tease him confident Bob could see my hands moving in my dad's pants.

Dad's hand became more urgent on my breast and he squeezed it. I knew he wanted me to take hold of his shaft. I withdrew my hand and pushed his jeans and pants down to free his cock. He helped by raising his bum. I took hold of his shaft and dad sighed into my mouth. I slowly wanked him loving every second especially the thought of Bob seeing my hand on my dad's cock. I wanted him to see me explore every bump, every vein. I wanted him to see me pull back my dad's foreskin and reveal his helmet.

I was doing this for Bob but, of course, it was turning my dad on. His cock was rock hard, and his hips were rising and falling (small movements) in time with my slow steady wanking movement. I couldn't see Bob, but I knew he was watching. I could almost feel the laser stare on my small hand as it worked my dad's cock.

I wanted to make it smoother for dad and dirtier for Bob. I took my hand off dad's cock and pushed his head away from mine. Dad looked at me curiously. I starred right into his eyes, brought my hand up to my mouth and spat into it. I resumed wanking his cock all the time staring into his eyes. The expression disappeared from his face as my sloppy hand worked his shaft and helmet. He went back to kissing me and playing with my breasts.

His cock was slick with my spit and his precum. Bob must have a raging hard on by now I thought. Watching my sloppy hand wank my dad's cock from base to head. Pushing and pulling his foreskin over the edge of his helmet. I was so engrossed in putting on a show that at first, I didn't feel my dad's hand leave my breast. I felt him pull my knickers to one side and slide his finger up and down my wet labia. "oh fuck" I moaned into his mouth.

All of a sudden, I wanted to be naked. I wanted all of my body explored by dad and more than that I wanted Bob to see me. I wanted him to see my dad explore me and I wanted him to see how hard my nipples were and how wet my pussy was. "Take my clothes off, dad."

My dad sat up and I followed. He pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. My long hair flopped back over my face, but I didn't clear it. My dad reached behind me to unclasp my bra. I didn't want to help. I wanted my dad to unwrap me and I wanted Bob to see me slowly revealed by the man who was about to make love to me. After a little bit of fumbling my dad unhooked my bra and my breasts fell forward. My dad sat back slightly to admire his handywork. He stroked my shoulders and moved both hands down to gently stroke my breasts including my nipples. I looked through my hair and saw Bob for the first time. He was leaning forward on the chair concentrating on dad's hands. Watching their every move as he glided across the smooth soft skin of my breasts.

Dad's hands worked their way down exploring my tummy and belly button as they went. They got to my hips and he unzipped my skirt. This was my cue to lean back into the sofa and raised my hips. He pulled my skirt off and dumped it on the floor. He used his hand to push my hips back onto the sofa. He wasn't going to take my knickers off yet. He stroked all around my knickers especially my inner thighs. He was staring at my lacy knickers. This was so erotic, by legs moved apart. I wanted him to see everything.

Finally, he pushed his hand into my knickers and through my pubic hair. Moving southwards, he was getting close to my clit. He brushed over my clit and used two fingers to slightly spread my labia. They were soaking wet as he moved his fingers up and down my labia. I could feel the delicious movement of his fingers. The total lack of friction. The smoothness of the action. My hair was still in my face as I stared at the ceiling, luxuriating in this feeling. My legs were open, and I knew Bob could see my knickers rise and fall as dad's fingers rippled up and down my labia.

I moaned again and dad slid his two fingers into me. My hips automatically rose up to meet his fingers. Bob knew that I had my dad's fingers in me. My hips were off the sofa and were slightly jerking moving my dad's fingers in and out of me. With a bit of difficulty dad used his free hand to pull off my knickers. I had to close my legs a bit so he could get them down to my knees. I didn't want dad to take his fingers out of me, so we stayed in that position. Me lying back, hair in my face, legs nearly closed with dad's fingers working in and out of me. Then I felt two more hands gently pull my knickers down my legs and off. Of course, it was Bob and I rewarded him by opening my legs as wide as I could get them.

I wanted dad and Bob to see every fold of me. Every part of my glistening pussy as my dad's fingers slowly slid in and out. Dad's other hand resumed touching my breasts. He wasn't stoking and caressing now, more like massaging and squeezing. My hips continued to move in time with his movements. My hand reached out and I found his cock. He moaned as I pulled his foreskin down and then pushed it up over his helmet. I spat on my hand again and resumed wanking him. It was so slick that it was making liquid noises at the top of the stroke as his foreskin bunched together. My mind drifted back to Bob watching his wife being fingered while she masturbated, her dad.

All of a sudden, my mind decided 'enough foreplay', I want him. "Make love to me dad." I implored him. He disengaged and stood up. His eyes never left me as he stripped in 5 seconds flat. I could just make out Bob through my hair. He had his cock out and he was wanking himself. My bum was on the edge of the sofa with my legs spread and my feet on the floor. Ideal position for dad to enter me on his knees. He was naked as I saw him kneel down between my legs. "Are you sure this is what you want, Maddy?"

"Yes"

"Tell me what you want." He replied

"I want you to make love to me. I want to feel your hard cock move in me. I want to feel your body on me. I want to smell your sweat. I want to look into your eyes when you cum in me." I had not rehearsed this, and I don't know where it came from. I normally don't talk dirty unless Bob asks me too. Maybe I was doing it for him. I saw dad look round at Bob and I think I saw Bob nod. This was it. No going back now. My dad was about to slide his very hard cock into my wet and willing pussy.

I felt the electricity as he slightly pushed the head of his cock between my labia. He didn't push into me anymore but gently moved his cock up and down my pussy lips. My lips slid out to accommodate him and then back as he ploughed a furrow up and down. My lips were wet with my honey mixed with his precum. This was a lovely feeling and I wanted more of it, but more overpowering was the instinct to make love. As he passed the entrance to my pussy, I raised my hips to engage the head of his cock. He took the hint.

Dad slowly pushed into me. I felt all of his helmet in my entrance. Then I felt the ridge on his helmet work its way onto my pussy. My pussy closed behind his helmet and I felt his shaft work its way past my labia and into me. He pushed all the way in, and I felt our pubes mash together. He pushed a little harder into me and my body and head moved up the sofa. He pulled all the way out and my body and head relaxed. He did this a couple more times. Each time he bottomed out I made a little 'umpf' noise.

My dad was fully in me when he stopped. He cleared the hair from my face and leant in to kiss me. It was a lovely soft but sexy kiss. If Bob could see our heads, he would have seen our lips part occasionally revealing our tongues exploring each other's mouth. I know this was completely wrong, but it felt so right. The man who I had loved every day of my life had his hard cock in me and was kissing me sensually. It shouldn't happen but it was the consummation of our love. I felt so warm and loved. Dad eased off me and whilst gently making love to me (long slow stokes) he touched my body. He drank every curve of me with his eyes as they followed his hands around my torso.

I let him do this without responding. He was soaking up the sights sound and smell of a woman close up and personal. He never seemed to tire of stroking me, exploring my armpits, the underside of my breasts, my belly button, my shoulders all of me. The world went very quiet as he explored me while continuing to make love to me. He was making up for 3 years of no physical contact. I let him take this from me as I concentrated on his wonderful cock reaming out my pussy. I love this type of rhythm. Slow sensual all out and all back in. I love the way my pussy closed when he left and was pushed open again as moved his shaft deep in me.

Dad had been staring at me for sometime, I felt warm and loved. As close to this man as I had ever been. At that moment in time I wished every dad and daughter made love at least once in their lives. I snapped out of it, it was a stupid thought and actually all this staring was becoming dangerous. I didn't want us to get too romantic. I was his daughter not his wife. I was here (lying on my back with his cock filling my pussy) to help him not start a lifelong incestuous relationship. I need to break the spell. "Can we go on the floor I want Bob to watch me ride you."

12