The Effects of Menopause Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to like that idea as he nearly jumped off me and lay down. I got up and stood over him. I looked at Bob who was naked himself by this time, sitting back in his chair slowly stroking a raging hard on. I looked down at my dad who was staring right into the depths of my pussy. He was no longer looking into my eyes, so I knew I had broken the spell. I was now going to ride him to orgasm. I could almost feel his cock pulse in me.

I bent my legs and reached down with one hand to take hold of his cock. I pointed it skywards and eased down on it. His cock once again parted my pussy walls as it pushed into me. I sighed as he bottomed out in me. I put my hands on my thighs and rode him by moving my pelvis forward and back. This had the nice effect of rubbing my labia and the edge of clit on his pubic area. His cock was buried deep in me as I mashed my labia against his pubes. I moved my hands to stroke my breast and tweak my nipples. He was concentrating hard on my breasts and he grunted in time with my rhythm.

I was working hard on him as I broke out in a sweat. His body was already covered in a sheen from his earlier exertions. I leant forward and rubbed my sweaty breast into his chest. This angle allowed me to rise and fall my pussy on his cock. I was wanking him with my pussy. All the way out to all the way in. One time it fell out and slapped on his tummy. I simply grasped it, pointed it up and sank slowly on it again. We both gasped. I was totally enthralled by the feeling of my dad's cock sliding in an out of my wet and willing pussy. I wanted him to bless my pussy with his cum.

I started to increase the speed and ferocity of my movements. His mouth was open, and his face was expressionless, so I knew he was close. I sat back on him again and used my thighs to rise and fall my pussy on his steel hard cock. I started into his eyes willing him to release into me, willing him to empty his balls. Again, I noticed that we were both hot and sweaty as my thighs slid on a sheen pf sweat against his and I could smell us both. That sickly smell of sweet fresh sweat. I looked up and Bob was furiously bashing his erection. He was close.

Dad blurted out. "I'm going to cum, do you want my cum in you?"

"Yes dad, please cum in me. I want it. I want Bob to see you pulse in me."

The mention of bob's name spurred him into action, and he stood up and moved towards me. Standing over dad he presented his cock to me. I continued to fuck my dad and my mouth engulfed Bob. There was no time for licking and kissing it. He simply fucked my face, not roughly, but smoothly and insistently. Dad was nearly there.

"Oh fuck, Maddy," My dad grunted. I felt his body spasm and he pushed his hips into me. I rode every one of his thrusts pushing back with equal force. He was deep in me and I felt him pulse. My pussy was getting wetter from the cum that he was pumping his daughter with. "Oh fuck," he repeated as he continued to thrust into me.

The Bob repeated the mantra "oh fuck," and my lips felt his cock pulse. His cum hit the back of my throat which forced me to briefly eject his cock from my mouth. I held my mouth open as Bob grabbed his cock and wanked into it. As his spasm grew less violent, I once again engulfed the whole of his cock in my mouth full of his cum. Dad was finishing and his thrusts became smaller and more gentle. Finally, he pushed up into me and stayed there uttering a long sigh.

Silence.

The boys were spent, but I was not. I continued to suck Bob's flaccid cock and I slowly wanked him. I continued to use small movements of my hips to fuck my dad's rapidly softening cock. I was getting frustrated as this was not going to work. My intelligent and attentive husband spotted this. He removed his cock from my mouth and stepped away from Dad. He held out his hand to me and I climbed off dad. Bob very gently pushed me backwards while smiling at me and whispering, "your turn now." The back of my calves hit the sofa and I fell backwards in slow motion.

I was laying slumped in the sofa with my feet on the floor. My legs had naturally fallen apart. Bob got on his knees and his face moved to my crotch. My pussy had dripped on the carpet as I was pushed back, and it was about trickle again when Bob lapped his tongue from the bottom of labia to the top. That was quite possible the sexiest thing anyone has ever done to me. My husband was licking my dad's cum from his wife's pussy. He went to work on my labia and clit, he knows exactly what to do.

Just when I didn't think it could get any sexier, I felt the sofa move and I saw my dad's face appear above mine. He leant in and kissed me. His tongue immediately entered me, and he tasted Bob's cum. We kissed slowly with both our jaws moving and our tongues searching. I look back now and can still feel the sensations of Bob working on my clit, his mouth full of my honey and my dad's cum. My dad kissing me, tasting Bob's cum.

My dad started brushing my nipples and I was sent higher. I was on the plateau and ready to cum. My eyes were closed, and my pelvis was thrusting involuntarily against bob's face. I was pushing my labia and clit all over bob's chin, nose and lips. He was doing his best to keep his tongue focused on my clit, I was just working his face into me. My dad stopped kissing me, but I was now beyond caring I was on my way to an orgasm, and I was purring with anticipation. I didn't even notice that dad had got off the sofa.

I did notice when Bob stopped face fucking me. I lifted my head and was about to complain when I saw dad had taken his place. Dad assumed the position and I was once again able to continue my journey to orgasm. If I thought Bob licking dad's cum out of pussy was erotic. My dad about to preform cunnilingus on me and I was aroused enough to know I was going to orgasm. My dad was about to give me an orgasm. I was jerking my pelvis quite strongly and the whole of his mouth, chin, nose and cheeks must have been awash with his cum and my honey. My clit was engorged and wanted friction. I rubbed it hard up and down against his nose while his tongue entered me.

There was a silence as I stopped breathing. I was still moving but I was holding my breath. Then it came, the tsunami hit me, and I breathed out long and hard. I pushed my pelvis into dad's face even harder and I spasmed my clit against his face. My bum was off the sofa as wave after wave hit me. One, two three, four, five were strong waves with my pussy pulsating and my hips jerking. Each one accompanied by a "hummpff' from my voice. Fireworks exploded in my head. Every muscle in my pelvis, pussy and arse spasmed in harmony. I continued to alternate between holding my breath and breathing out hard.

The waves got smaller, and my bum eased back to the sofa, dad had slowed his action and my hips gave their up last few twitches. I grabbed dad's head to stop him. He stopped. After a while I came down from outer space and looked up to see Bob sitting next to me on the sofa. Naked and beaming. I looked down between my legs and saw my dad, face awash with my liquid, beaming. "Enjoy that boys?" I said.

Neither of them said anything. "Is someone going to say something?" I said, "You both look like the cats that drank the cream."

"I don't have any words to describe how I feel, Maddy," my dad said. He stood up kissed me gently, whispered "thank you" and sat down on the chair.

Epilogue

We sat there, naked for some time all completely exhausted and lost in our own worlds. Eventually I got up and said, "I'm off for a shower." Later after we all had showered and got dressed, we sat around talking. Sipping Bob's G&Ts.

Dad hedged around the subject, but I think he wanted to know if I would help him again. Bob was curious as well. They both probed me with questions checking that I enjoyed what we did and whether I had any regrets.

I thought while they talked and eventually, I told them what I thought.

"Dad I loved what we did, and I don't feel guilty. I don't want you to feel guilty either. I am pleased I could do my bit to keep you and mum together while you both work stuff out, but you know we can't keep doing this. I am not saying I won't do it again as I really enjoyed it and I know Bob did too, but I would be mortified if mum found out."

Dad interrupted. "Oh don't worry Maddy, she will never find out."

"Good but if this became regular, we would eventually slip up and I couldn't bear that. In fact, erotic as it is I am only prepared to continue if we first work out a plan to help mum. To put it crudely I can only fuck you, dad, if we have a plan for your long-term relationship with mum. If your split from mum is inevitable even if it is some way off, then I won't help."

"I understand, Maddy, thank you."

How to help mum?

12