The Egg of Immorality Ch. 10

Story Info
John vs the Archon. Who cums first?
3.1k words
4.76
3.9k
4

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers

John versus the Archon. Will a battle of tumultuous passions decide the winner?

To start at the beginning of The Egg of Immorality, find chapter 1 here. To start the Thirst for Power series fresh, please look for Enchanted. Thank you for reading and please look up my profile page if you have any questions, concerns, or wish to reach out to me.

"Please forgive the lack of modern amenities," Calista said as she led John into her house. "Although even this is a luxury compared to what I made do with when I first came to Mygela."

John chuckled. "I've been traipsing through the wilderness for weeks now. Having any sort of roof over my head not made of trees blowing in the breeze is a luxury."

She smiled at him and gestured for one of the four simple chairs set up in her front room.

John took one and noted she was still smiling. "What strikes you as funny?"

"You speak like a Lord," she said. "A learned gentleman, at any rate."

"Do I?" John mused. "I can assure you, I've had little in the way of gentle for some time now. Tell me, what gave me away?"

"Traipsing," she said. "I expect most of the women here wouldn't even know what the word means, let alone would they try and use it."

John laughed. "I'm guilty then. I did warn you though, I am a scholar of sorts. I've been a tutor and an advisor in my life, among many other things. It is why your city and your people excite me so."

"Is that why we excite you?" Calista asked.

John saw the twinkle in her eye. He had no doubt her interest went beyond his random appearance on her island. "To be honest, there hasn't been a single thing since we've gotten here that hasn't made me want to know more. I know I'm on a probation, of sorts, but will I at least be able to see more of this place?"

"I took responsibility for you, John," Calista stated. "You will accompany me everywhere. I don't sit in the town hall all day, you know. I have a schedule where I travel throughout Mygela making sure everything and everyone is doing well. Every day starts with calisthenics and drills in the courtyard led by Bronetta, then I visit the shrine. From that point on each day differs. Tomorrow I'll visit the bakers and weavers, then break my fast and spend the afternoon in the town hall."

She waved her explanation away and said, "But affairs of state are of little interest to you, I'm sure!"

"Actually, I find your approach fascinating. Few rulers put themselves into the daily affairs of their people. It is... refreshing."

"I remember life before. I lived in a city much as you describe. City guard and the tax collector were the closest anyone saw to a person in a position of power, and more likely than not they deserved to be in a cell more than the people they arrested."

"Not much has changed, I'm afraid," John said. "Far to the south of here I did help bring about reform to a town though. A town called Dilly. A... friend of mine now rules there."

Calista noted his pause. "You hesitated, was she more than a friend?"

John smiled. "It was very complicated," he said. "She was a princess."

Calista held up her hand. "You're right, that sounds complicated. Things here are much simpler."

"Simple is good," John agreed.

"Speaking of simple, the morning bells will chime early and Bronetta won't go easy on the Archon or her guest."

John nodded. "To bed then? Where am I to sleep?"

Calista rose and beckoned him to follow her. She led him into the bedroom and lifted the top of one of her chests. She unbuckled her belt and stowed it in the chest before sliding her dress off her shoulder and then gathering it as she stepped out of it. She arranged it in a bundle and bent down to remove her sandals.

John stood still and watched her bend at the hips, rather than crouching down. She left the lamp on the wall unlit but John didn't need it to see her hips spread and her treasures peeking out at him from what she assumed would be shadows. He fought the urge to grin. He hadn't even used his magic yet and she was offering herself to him!

She looked back at him after removing her sandals and smiled. She stood and turned to face him. "John... you are my guest. You will share my way of living until I pass judgment. That includes my house, my food, my hospitality, and my bed."

"How very inclusive of you," John said. "My appreciation for Mygela increases with each new discovery."

Calista blushed. "I hope you don't find my forwardness unwelcome. We are an open and simple people here. The way we feel all people should be, but coming from other places I know we can seem a bit... aggressive."

"Not aggressive," John said. "Confident. And I find a confident woman very appealing."

"Appealing? Or attractive?"

"Yes," John said.

She grinned. "Well then, will you join me?"

"Join you, or join with you?" John teased.

"Yes," she retorted with a wink.

John laughed and pulled his robe up and over his head. He slipped off his boots and put them beside her sandals and then untied his dagger and added it to his robe. When he turned back Calista was already lying in her bed and holding the blanket up for him to join her. Her eyes drank in his fit body and then paused as his cock throbbed with each beat of his heart. It pulsed higher and higher until it stood thick and long and pointing straight at her.

John grinned and slipped into the bed beside her.

"One thing," she warned him as she continued to stare at his manhood.

"Only one?"

"Hush," she chastised him. "I have not been with a man in a very long time. You are...well... quite the man."

"Don't worry," John said. "I'm a patient and giving lover."

"Is that right?" she asked.

"It is."

"Why don't you show me then?"

John grinned. "Happily," he said before he captured her lips in his and proceeded to reassure and then ravage her mouth. By the time he broke the kiss she was panting for breath and her hands clung to him as though she was afraid if she let go he might disappear and prove she was having a fevered dream.

"Don't worry," John whispered as he began to kiss his way down her neck to her breasts. "The only place I'm going is where you want me to."

Calista's breath caught in her throat as he found her breast and began to torture her tender flesh with his hot tongue and sucking lips. She regained her ability to breathe by moaning and then sucking in a fresh breath. She arched her back and pushed her breast into his mouth while her hands clutched his back and made sure he couldn't get away.

John's hand stroked the inside of her thigh. He felt the muscles in her leg grow taut under her skin and marveled at how the women of Mygela were in remarkable shape. Daily conditioning no doubt played a large part of that. Strength was one thing, but how was her endurance? He slid his fingers up along her thigh and felt the heat radiating from her before his fingers brushed the swollen flesh of her mound.

Calista shuddered and her grip holding him tight to her breast changed. She pushed him down now, urging him forcefully to divert his attention elsewhere.

John chuckled and let her guide him down across her belly while his fingers slipped between the part in her flesh and gently stroked up and down the length of her slit. She mewed and cursed and then her hips bucked, trying to get more pressure from him.

John paused and stare at her pussy. To her it was dark but he saw everything. The smooth shaven flesh surrounding her cunt and how she was all but dripping with need for him. Her folds were wet and swollen, eager to be touched and teased. Aching to be parted and penetrated. Her nub of flesh was on display, eager for attention.

She hadn't been with a man in ages, she claimed, but he'd seen how Bronetta had been close to her in the bath. John almost chuckled at the thought of how her normal lover would kiss and lick and suckle on her. He wasn't going to take that away from her. John placed a gentle kiss on her clit and then lifted his head.

Calista moaned and shook her head. "No," she growled and tried to hold him down. She was strong, but John was stronger.

"Trust me," John said. "You're going to like this."

She stared at him and then nodded. "All right, show me. Don't let me down, John."

John grinned. "I won't," he said and settled in between her legs. He reached down and slide a hand under her thigh and lifted her leg up, surprising her. He bent it until he could slip his shoulder under it.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

"I'm going to fuck you, Calista. I'm going to bury my cock in you deeper than anything you've ever felt before."

Her lips parted in a gasp as she gathered her other leg and pulled it up to rest on his other shoulder. He shifted in bed and put his hands on her hips so he could pick her up and line her up properly.

She sucked in another breath when she felt the tip of his cock part her wet folds and slide up her trench and across the sensitive nub of flesh at the top. Her eyelids fluttered and she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. John pulled himself back and adjusted her hips and his so he was poking at her entrance. He still hadn't touched her with his magic but she was more than ready for him. Her inner thighs were wet with her juices.

John pushed slowly, invading her in a steady pace that stretched her tight around him. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a long and steady grown while he kept feeding inch after inch of his manhood into her.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't.... oh bless me! Stop! Stop! I can't... you're too much!"

John chuckled and paused. He rocked back and forth, shattering her thoughts and keeping her mumbling and moaning. He had a few inches to go still and she felt so tight he knew it wouldn't be possible without some help. Fortunately, he had just the trick.

John let his magic coat his cock like a sheath and worked it into her with each tiny twist and thrust. She mewed and reached down to wrap her hands around his hips. Her nails dug into his ass.

"Stop?" he asked her.

"Saints no!" she panted. "More! Give me more!"

John obliged and slid deeper inside of her. She squeezed him tight but with magic all things were possible. He pushed deeper into her, invading her mercilessly and burying himself so deep she stared at him in shock.

"How?" she breathed as she stared down and realized his flesh was against hers. She'd taken him. All of him.

"How what?" John asked. "How many times can I make you cum on my cock until you pass out?"

She groaned. Before she could answer John began to move again, pulling himself out and then driving back in. He started off in slow and steady thrusts and made sure he mashed his loins against her each time to push all her buttons.

Calista's head fell back on the bed and she rolled it back and forth while he continued to penetrate her deeper than any finger, tongue, or toy had every done. He touched her in places that made a magic all their own light up inside of her.

In no time her shuddering and shaking rose to a crescendo and she crossed her first peak. John grinned and reached out with his magic, eager to lap it up. He gathered her release and drank of it, enjoying it like an appetizer before a meal. Without heavier use of his magic on her he hadn't established as much of a connection to her. He could only take what she gave, unless he reached for more.

Of course, heightening her pleasure would come with a greater connection too. John reached into her, willing his magic to follow the path he'd taken countless times before to connect with the woman and learn how to best stimulate and arouse her.

John's magic swirled and coiled and writhed inside of her. It shaped and formed her, making her pliant for him, but when it came to breaching her inner self and opening her soul up to him, it was denied.

John slowed to a stop, stunned by the refusal. He stood still, holding her tight against him with his cock buried deep inside of her. He pushed and prodded with his magic but each tendril was pushed back. She denied him, somehow.

"Are you close?" she whimpered.

John's thoughts jerked back to himself. "No... I thought you might need a break."

"Mmm, bless me, no," she said to him. Her eyes met his and he saw an eagerness and excitement in them. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me harder. I don't know what you're doing to me or how, but I need more of it!"

John smirked and pulled back before sliding back inside of her so she grunted. "Like that?"

She nodded and said, "Yes. Harder! Fuck me, John... Until you can't fuck me anymore... but don't finish."

John frowned. "Don't finish?"

"Not inside," she said.

"Ah," John said. He couldn't leave her with a child, but she didn't know that. More importantly, he wasn't sure what was going on with her. Could he form a contract with her, if she could deny his magic from taking hold of her soul? Would he even want to make her his if he could? He didn't know enough about her, so this was best. And just like him having sex with her, it was her idea, not his!

John leaned forward and strove to meet her demands. He pounded himself into her, gaining speed and strength rapidly and making her cry out in pleasure. Maybe some pain too, he couldn't be sure since his magic wouldn't connect with her, but she showed no signs of discomfort. Far from it, in fact. A few moments in and she was shaking and cursing as another wave of energy was released. He gobbled it up, eagerly supping at her well and feeling his power every-so-slowly returning.

Two positions and several of her orgasms later and John felt that he'd gained enough from her. She was a writhing sweaty mess that was struggling to breathe, let alone communicate. John held one of her legs straight up in the air while she lay on her side. He had one leg standing on the ground beside the bed and his other leg he knelt on the bed with. He drove into her and used his left hand to rub and pinch her nipples and then pulled it down to circle her clit. She cried out and shuddered under him, leaking more of her power for him to gather.

"I... can't... are... you... close?" she panted as John rode her through her orgasm and began to slow down so he could change positions again.

John searched inside of himself and was surprised to see that in spite of his lack of a connection he'd taken enough power from her that the beast inside of him was satisfied. It was willing to let him find his release. He nodded. "Yes, I'm close," he said.

"Bless me," she whispered. "My breasts."

"What about them?" John asked.

"Do you like them?"

"Fuck yes," John growled.

She managed a weary grin. "Fuck them. Fuck my tits. Spill your seed there. Make them creamy and let me rub it in."

John held her leg while he pulled himself out of her and then laid her leg down and shifted her so he could straddle her belly. He let his cock fall between her large breasts and reached for them to pull them together around him.

"How close?" she asked.

John winked at her. "It won't take long."

She licked her lips. "I want to taste."

"Oh!" John said. He grinned and pushed forward, offering her the tip of his cock. She let it bump her lips before she opened them and licked his spongy purple head. Her eyelids fluttered again and she moaned while closing her lips around him.

"That's nice," John told her while she licked all around his helmet. He began to thrust back and forth between her boobs and pushed himself into her mouth with each thrust. She cleaned him and lubed him with her spit until she her head fell back and she gasped for fresh air.

"Do it, John," she begged him. "Fuck them. Fuck my tits. Finish. Cum on them. Cum on me!"

John grinned and picked up his pace. It didn't take more than a few more long strokes between them before he unleashed the pressure inside and let his seed explode. He coated her cleavage and painted her throat and lips. A few spurts slid into her mouth and she swallowed them without thinking and then licked her lips and savored his taste. She shuddered under him and then her body contracted and released a final time.

John coasted down from his orgasm and stared down at her. Calista was relaxed and unconscious beneath him. He stared, admiring her as much as he was amazed at whatever had happened between them. He shook his head, baffled and uncertain. Having no answers as to how she could be so lusty and sinful, yet immune to his infernal charms, he picked himself up and used a quick spell to clean them both up. He tucked in beside her on the bed and wondered how best to position himself. She rolled onto her side, facing away from him.

John stared at her a moment a longer and then pulled the blankets up to cover them. It looked like his mission to Mygela wasn't going to be as easy as he'd thought it was.

Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers