The Egg of Immorality Ch. 09

Story Info
Arika vs. the Oracle - who's seducing who?
2.4k words
4.71
3.1k
5
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers

Arika and the Oracle. Who's seducing who?

To start at the beginning of The Egg of Immorality, find chapter 1 here. To start the Thirst for Power series fresh, please look for Enchanted. Thank you for reading and please look up my profile page if you have any questions, concerns, or wish to reach out to me.

Arika looked at the stone-walled house with clay tiles on its roof. "This is where you live?"

Sildae didn't look back at her. "Yes. All of us live in houses like this. We spend little time in them though. Sleeping and changing, mostly. I spend less time than most, I'm usually at the shrine."

"The Shrine?"

"Yes," she said and let the topic drop. She opened the door and gestured Arika inside.

The blond walked in and looked around. A pair of simple chairs were in the room, as well as a rug on the floor, a chest, and a small table between the chairs. An open doorway led into another room with a bed and a chest visible in it, as well as a small table and a stool beside it.

"I will take you there tomorrow," Sildae said.

"The shrine?"

"Yes. For now, do you need anything?"

Arika tilted her head and then smiled. "My Master told me to learn from you and to respect your wishes. So... yes, I need to know how I can do that?"

"John is your Master?"

"Lord John," Arika corrected her. "He is my Master and My Lord."

Sildae's brow furrowed. "You worship him?"

"No, he is not a Saint, only My Lord. He accepted me into his fold when I had worked against him in the past."

Sildae scowled. "Because of your beauty?"

Arika frowned. "I don't think so. I vowed my service to him, but he did not trust me for some time. I had to prove myself."

"How did you do that?"

"I could have escaped. I could have fought against him. I might have even helped defeat him... but I did not. I remained his prisoner and obeyed his wishes. He knew that it was a choice I made. I chose to be his."

"To be his?" Sildae repeated

"Yes."

"Because he was better than whoever you served before?"

Arika hesitated and then nodded. "I suppose that's true. My old Master was greedy and cruel. My Lord John cares for me. He cares for all of us. We serve him and he, in turn, provides for us."

"That's very interesting, Arika," Sildae said. "So tell me, what would you do if a new leader came along? Someone who could take care of you better. A Mistress that would help you fulfill your potential?"

"Oh, I am very happy with Master," she said.

"I understand that. I would be too, in your position," Sildae said. "I'm simply trying to understand you better. If such a thing were possible, what would you do?"

Arika hesitated. "I... I'm not sure. I would have to learn what I could. I think... my Master would want me to do what's best."

Sildae nodded. "As any good Lord should."

Arika's troubled expression faded into a pleasant smile again. "Did I do good, Oracle? Did I respect your wishes?"

"Oh, very good. But there is more... much more. Tomorrow will be a great day of learning."

Arika's eyes lit up. "I love learning!"

"Then you will love being here," Sildae said. "But now, it is late, we should go to bed."

"I understand. Should I sleep here, on the rug? Or would you prefer me to sleep on the floor at the foot of your bed?"

"What? Does Lord John demand this of you?"

"Oh no! He insists we are all as comfortable as possible," she said.

"I should hope so. No, the custom here is that anyone hosting a newcomer to Mygela shares their lives with them until they prove themselves worthy of being citizens or are sent away."

Arika smiled and nodded, waiting patiently.

"You will share my bed with me," Sildae said.

"Oh... okay, I can do that. It looks small, but I don't mind."

Sildae grinned and beckoned for Arika to follow her into her bedroom. "Come then, Arika, come and let us prepare for bed."

"Of course. What preparations do you require, Oracle?"

Sildae smiled at her. "You are precious, you know that?"

"I... did not know that, but thank you."

Sildae let slip a laugh. "Please, Arika, when it's just us feel free to call me Sildae. Calling me Oracle is only necessary in a public or official settings."

Arika grinned. "Oh, thank you, Sildae!"

Sildae laughed and shook her head at the innocent behavior of the beautiful young woman. "All right, will you help me by opening that chest?"

"Of course!" Arika chirped and all but bounced over to open up the chest Sildae pointed to. She lifted the heavy top with ease and turned to see Sildae rolling up her belt.

She handed it to Arika and said, "Please, place that in the chest."

Arika took it without missing a beat and then turned to see Sildae repeating the process with her robe that she'd taken off and picked up. "Set this beside it. It will need to be washed tomorrow."

"I wish we had more opportunities to wash our clothes," Arika said. "We travel so much at times it is hard."

"Do you have more than your dress?" Sildae asked.

"Oh, yes, a few outfits... but they're in the carriage. We didn't know how long we'd be staying here."

"You can borrow a spare dress of mine then while yours is washed," Sildae said.

Arika grinned. "You're too kind!"

Sildae bent down and removed her sandals and placed them in front of the chest. She stood and looked at Arika. "Now then, let's get you ready. Do you need help with that dress?"

Arika quickly pulled the dress up and over her head and rolled it into a bundle. "This is simple," she said. "These too," she said as she slipped her boots off and put them beside Sildae's sandals.

Sildae chuckled. "I guess so. Well, I suppose it's time for bed then. Come, join me."

Arika nodded eagerly and let Sildae climb into her small bed first. Once she was in and had the sheet lifted, Arika climbed in and laid down on her back so she stared up at the ceiling. Her arm rested against Sildae's warm breast, so narrow was the bed."

Sildae pulled the blanket over Arika and adjusted her position a little so she was able to watch the woman while she lay on her side. "You are very beautiful, you know."

Arika smiled. "Yes, I do know. Thank you though, it is nice to be appreciated."

Sildae laughed. "I would think you full of yourself but I hear the innocence in your voice! You truly are without guile."

Arika turned her head to look at her. "My Master bade me to be respectful and open to you, why would I be anything else?"

"Huh," Sildae grunted. "You are truly a delight, Arika. I've not had my eyes on someone so beautiful and pleasant in a very long time."

"Your Archon is a beautiful woman. All of the woman I have seen here are beautiful, including you."

"You flatter me."

"No, I speak honestly."

"We have been blessed with the finest... and now I find it even more true."

Arika blinked and then her smile widened. "Are you... do you mean me?"

Sildae's tongue wet her lips. Her fingers traced over Arika's forearm where it rose up across her belly to where her hands were joined together. "I do," Sildae whispered.

Arika grinned. "That feels nice. I feel as though I am the one who is blessed. First Lord John rescued me from a terrible life and now this... you... I am so thankful. Good night, Sildae, I hope you have the most wonderful of dreams."

Sildae studied her while she continued to rub her arm. She slid her hand up further to rub her fingers across the back of Sildae's hand and trace the outside of her fingers. "I think, sweet Arika, that my dreams have paled in comparison to what is before me."

Arika let loose a contented sigh.

"Your Master... does he ever make demands of you?"

"Oh yes, all the time," Arika said.

"Oh? What does he require of you?"

"Earlier he asked me to scout while we made our way to your island. Sometimes he asks me to hunt. At others--"

"Oh, you mean regular tasks?"

Arika shrugged, rubbing her arms against Sildae's breast and her very stiff nipple. "A task is a task. If my Master requires it, I do it."

"Has he ever asked you to..."

"To what?"

Sildae shook her head. "I ask too much, it's not my right to ask."

Arika rearranged her hands on her belly so that she caught Sildae's hand in hers. She held it and gave it a squeeze. "Please, ask me anything. If I can tell you, I will."

Sildae smiled. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I am not like other women, Sildae. I do not think you can make me feel that, but I promise you that if I am uncomfortable I will tell you."

"All right," Sildae said. She took a moment to compose her question before asking, "Has he ever used you. Touched you. Made you touch him... inappropriately."

"Inappropriately?" Arika asked. "There has never been anything inappropriate between us."

"Oh good, so he's not using you to sate his unwholesome desires."

Arika giggled.

"Men can be dangerous creatures, Arika," Sildae warned.

"His desires are not unwholesome. They are natural and pleasing. We all have them, Sildae. Even you must feel urges?"

Sildae's lips parted in a gasp.

Arika twisted in the bed so she rolled up on her side to face her. Her breast was pushed out by her arm and thrust into Sildae's. "Lying with you gives me urges I did not know I possessed," Arika told her. "These urges are natural, not unwholesome. I want to touch you, Sildae. I want to feel your lips against mine. This is your home and your people, so I did not want to be forward. That, I think, could be considered unwholesome? Or unwelcome, at the least."

Sildae's head gave a tiny shake. She licked her lips and whispered. "No... I..."

Arika slipped her hand off of the top of Sildae's and lifted it up to the woman's exposed breast. She touched it with her fingertips and ran them around it, much the same as Sildae had teased her arm earlier.

Sildae gasped again at the forward behavior of the woman she'd hoped to seduce. Had the roles reversed on her? Was she the one being seduced? Did it matter? Did she care, as long as Arika didn't stop?

Arika's fingers brushed across Sildae's turgid nipple and the woman shuddered.

"Bless me," Sildae breathed.

Arika caught her nipple again but this time it wasn't a graze. She pinched it between finger and thumb, lightly at first and then she began to gently twist it. Sildae trembled in the bed beside her. She opened her mouth wider to say something, giving Arika the opening she needed. She leaned her head in and captured Sildae's mouth with her own.

Sildae moaned into her mouth and then moaned again when Arika's tongue stretched into her mouth and invited hers into a sordid dance. Arika's finger and thumb pinched harder on the Oracle's nipple. Sildae stiffened and let loose a howl that Arika muffled with her mouth.

A few blissful seconds later Sildae collapsed onto the bed and onto Arika. Arika didn't relent though. She pushed the woman back, rolling her onto her back and only then releasing her mouth so she could kiss her way down the rattled woman's body. Arika kissed, licked, suckled, and then nibbled on Sildae's battered nipple and then found her other breast with her hand. She began to tease and twist that nub of tender flesh before sliding further down Sildae's body.

"Arika," Sildae moaned.

Arika looked up. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Bless me, no!" Sildae breathed.

Arika grinned. "Good, I hope to show you how much I welcome your interest."

Sildae gasped when she felt hot breath on her aching cleft. Her eyelids fluttered back into her head when Arika's tongue swept up the length of her parted lips. Words slipped from her mouth but she wasn't sure what they were or even if they were recognizable. Arika kissed her like many women before had kissed her, and yet she did it in a way that she knew she would never find again.

Time and sensation lost all meaning to the Oracle. Arika pleasured her, using her fingers and lips and tongue. She touched her in ways and in places that seemed so wicked they must be divine. After a while Sildae lost track of the number of times she had bucked and peaked against the woman and insisted she could not go on... only for Arika to ignore her and take her to another exploration of her body's ability to receive endless pleasure.

The orgasms eventually faded into one another. Her mind felt fragile and lost with it. So much pleasure from such an amazing woman. It was too much for a mortal woman to bear, even one as gifted and blessed as she was. With a final weak cry of release, Sildae collapsed in Arika's embrace and slept so deeply Arika worried for a moment that her heart had given out.

When Sildae drew her next shuddering breath. Arika grinned. She licked her lips and then her fingers, cleaning them of the Oracle's juices and then her tongue stretched out, cleaning Sildae gently and avoiding stimulating her further. Only when she was certain the woman was clean did Arika shift them into bed and wrap herself around Sildae's sleeping form. She would keep her warm and cuddled. Safe and protected.

She would make sure Sildae knew that she treasured her and that her happiness was what mattered most to her. Sildae would know how important she was. She would feel it and understand the truth of it to her very core. Master would expect no less of her.

Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers