All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 02 Ch. 01-02'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasover 4 years agoAuthor
Book 2

Here is the start of The Eighth Warden, Book 2. I have no idea why Literotica renamed it to "Pt. 02". I am currently working on further revisions to Book 1 so I can turn it into an ebook.

RebelAgainstLifeRebelAgainstLifeover 4 years ago
Looking forward to future chapters!

What the title says.

GO123GO123over 4 years ago
Fantastic

I cannot wait for more chapters!

taco1085taco1085about 4 years ago
wow

Thank my friends on discord who recommended this story for a good read. great story and thank you for your hard work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

What a well wroth narrative. It deserves far more attention.

kvalentinekvalentineover 2 years ago

Note to new readers: this is not the start of the story. This is the start of book two. On the author's story page, the first book is listed last, I suspect due to the first book's lack of "Bk. 01" In the title.

Lord_JohnnyLord_Johnny4 months ago

Really lost me on this one. Leaders *need* to be decisive in action st times, and when you had a strong leader who made a good decision, you cut him off at the knees. "Learn to break the habit" of making decisions was terrible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES