All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 02 Ch. 07-08'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasover 4 years agoAuthor
The Eighth Warden Series

You can vote for The Eighth Warden on Top Web Fiction. Get early access to chapters, and other insider info, through my Patreon.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 4 years ago

Yes! More Eighth Warden!

Silver street is perfectly we'll written, but I have no emotional investment in the characters. This completely outshines it, to me. You've done a great job with both the characters and with world building - I look forward to every new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

As a struggling author with delusions of writing the great American novel, I understand the need for multiple stories or creative outlets. As a fan of Corec, it wouldn't bother me in the least if Silver Street were to burn to the ground with everyone inside so you could focus on this story. Maybe not quite up to Tolkien but given time I'm sure this could be found in bookstores. Maybe even earn you a buck or two. Keep up the good work.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 3 years ago

I am enthralled with the story so far! Well done Ivy, also love your amazingly professional website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...