All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 02 Ch. 09-10'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Enjoying this story. Look forward to the next chapters.

RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
Why no sex?

So many chapters, and yet only 1 or 2 hints at Corec having sex with Katrin, what's the point of bonding all these beautiful female mages, traveling for months together and no action between the sheets at all ?

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

Unlike @Ramaza I am enjoying the story very much, and don't miss the sex at all. Not to say I don't enjoy sex in life and in stories, but a good story doesn't need the sex to enhance it! This story reminds me a lot of Lord of the Rings, sure didn't find any sex there either... just saying :)

FseriesFseriesabout 1 month ago

Why didn’t Corec have Venni cast protections for his sword? Good story still. Though harem aspects wouldn’t be a negative. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...