All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 02 Ch. 21-22'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The best

Your story is undoubtedly one of the best in harem story genre. Most of the times those stories are about how the male protagonist is almighty powerful and irresistible and the women just flock to him and then there would be a lot of repetitive sex scene with little to no creativity. But the warden's saga has the right amount of adventure, challenges, discovery of abilities, and some character development. I believe a little bit of romance with a tiny sprinkle of sex would make it more enjoyable. Not a lot of drawn out sex scenes revolving around the male protagonist's virility and possessiveness, rather quick snapshots to focus on the chemistry. I guess romance is yet to form between Corec and many of his companions, but you can mix in a little bit of romantic interactions here and there. I have no complains about your battle scenes though, they keep me engaged and excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

What a letdown, You put Corec in a tent with two interested women but cool things down with a hypothermic child, Too much like real life, children’s urgent needs spoil the moment.

Your adventure is first rate. Your characters are so real I desperately want to give them spoilers to help them out, As the previous post said, thank you for avoiding the super virile superhero trap and creating such interesting individuals.

GO123GO123almost 4 years ago
What do you mean I must wait for another chapter?

Fantastic writing! I look for a new chapter every day. Great work!

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 3 years ago

Interesting story, keeps me reading. Well done. Looking forward to the rest of the chapters. Thanks for posting, we know it's a lot of work.

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...