All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 02 Ch. 23-24'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Book 1 ebook now available!

Hi, folks. Just wanted to let you know that Book 1 of The Eighth Warden has been revised and released as an ebook!

SN88SN88almost 4 years ago

Please continue I am really enjoying your story

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Jonesing for every chapter. Thank you. Will buy the book later today.

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 4 years ago
Awesome Story!

Jonesing for every release. Great job. Will get the ebook later today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sooo. Good. But needs a map

This story is amazing. I look forward to buying book one and many more to follow. Your writing is excellent and your world-building is first rate.

I do however think the reader needs an extensive map. A glossary or compendium about the different nations and cultures would also be awesome.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep em' coming!

I've just discovered this series and read the whole thing. I look forward to more. But I agree with the above comment that a map would be extremely helpful for the reader. Has the author made one?

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Maps...

Regarding the questions about maps...currently, the map is a Patreon benefit for my patrons. Give me some time to do some thinking about how I can make it available more widely, and what I can offer my patrons in return if the map is no longer exclusive to them. (I also need to create at least two more maps, to cover Books 2 and 3.) Thank you for your interest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...