All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 03 Ch. 13-14'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 3 years ago

Keep up the good work!

I love the tone of this story. You weave together all the characters in a great way.

If you are asking for ways to improve then I'd suggest focusing more on Corec in a way since he seems to get lost in all the point of views at times when in reality his perspective was the thing that really drew me in during the early chapters.

Considering how minor this suggestion is it might be apparent that I really can't think of anything more serious to complain about. Thanks for your efforts and for making dark times brighter!

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasover 3 years agoAuthor
re: Gregorious_Lightmouth

Thanks for your comments!

Yeah, while writing The Eighth Warden, I've learned that future stories should have a smaller cast of main characters. It's just too hard to give them all the attention they deserve.

That said, Book 3 is really about Ellerie's quest. The focus of the story will be changing starting with Book 4.

EsbanosEsbanosover 3 years ago
Ending/cliff hanger

For the first i didnt give your story 5 stars, but only 1.

If its a novel the end of this chapter dont matter. But here its a different thing. Your next edition is likely 3-4 weeks away.

It would have been better to let the story dictate the lenght of the chapter.

We dont even know who attacked the group or why...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complexity

Ran across your work by accident. Really very good. Enjoyable reading, very complex, and interesting, characters. So complex it's hard for me to imagine how you keep it all together.

Read your comment about fewer characters in the future. Hoping you stay with your current format, unless the scheme of the stories change to focus more tightly on a few people. But I like the way you follow through on them now. Thanks for good reading.

CPC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really hope Rusol gets killed in a very painful way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...