All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 03 Ch. 15-16'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sooooo good

Ivy, your story is sooooo good. I just wish I could come back in 2 years and read it all at once. Or better yet, to have it all in an audio book right now!

You manage to keep the storyline crisp, the pace is perfect, and the characters still manage to pop out without wasted story space just to flesh them out. Its so natural.

Thank you for the amazing work.

Ps. What happened to Silver Street and do you have any other completed work elsewhere one could purchase or read?

Anon Lurker

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasover 3 years agoAuthor
Re: Anon Lurker

Thank you for reading! Regarding your questions, I had to take down Silver Street Strip Club when I published it through another service. I don't know if I'm allowed to mention that service here or provide a link, but it's easy enough to find. There's also a novella set at Silver Street Strip Club that you can read any time after Book 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Niiiice. I don't remember, with the link off, will Razai's abilities revert to the level they were before, or stay as powerful as they became? Maybe Corec should at least warn her of the possibility, it would be bad if they failed her at a critical moment.

And now they can finally start the proper search for the ancient city / road. If only there was someone around who has lived for a millenia or two and might remember old topography... ;;)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...