All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 03 Ch. 23-24'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 3 years ago

After a different story just disappointed me by becoming more and more rushed and half baked, this one just feels wonderful in contrast. Well crafted and still a pleasure to read. Thanks for the chapter!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
5 stars

More please, and thank you.

AuntySocialAuntySocialover 3 years ago
Fantastic Read....Can't wait!

First, thank you for the great story so far! Secondly, thank you for the fantastic diction and story continuity! If you are looking for a publishing quality story, this is one of them! There are few writers that weave together intricate story lines and complicated backgrounds and character developments as well as you have done here. Well done and I'm looking forward to the additional chapters to come!! Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is insane...

I had discovered this gem a while ago and read through most of the first book in one go. When I found it again after almost a year, I was pleasantly surprised by the progess. Can't wait for the rest of it. Great work ivy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...