All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 03 Ch. 25-26'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Happy to see this post.

Love to read a good story with my morning coffee. Looking forward to watching this outstanding yarn spin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So much loot!!

Yay. Our team has found so much loot! Maybe they can arm their own mini army or guard force then take over the dragon fort!

Great story so far Ivy.

How many books in total do you think this story might be? Do you have it planned out roughly to an end or do you imagine it to be an ongoing serial?

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasover 3 years agoAuthor
re: Anonymous

The story is planned out to an end. I anticipate five books, but if things take longer than I expect, it might stretch to six. Book 3 took longer than I thought--Books 1 and 2 were about 120k words each, while Book 3 is 167k. But the story definitely has a beginning, middle, and end. It won't be stretched out indefinitely just to make it last longer.

If book sales are good for The Eighth Warden, there are three more stories I could potentially write that are set in the same world (one that happens before The Eighth Warden and two that happen after). We'll just have to see. I need to hurry up and get the last few drafts done for Book 2--so far only the revised Book 1 is up for sale.

Vector918Vector918over 3 years ago
Great story

I’m happy to buy book one. So glad it’s available to add to my digital library. Thoroughly enjoying this story and looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gosh darn it

I caught up to the latest chapter and now I’m so invested ...argh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting story, but was saddened to see that you had no conclusion to bk 05.

Approximately when are you planning to release the end and epilogue to bk. 05???

Thank you..

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasabout 2 months agoAuthor

re: Anonymous, about Book 5 conclusion.

At the time of your comment, Book 5 is still in the process of being posted, with a few chapters left to go. After that, I'll move on to Book 6, which I believe will finish off the story, though I'm still outlining it and figuring out how much is left to cover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...