All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 04 Ch. 03-04'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Done0Done0almost 3 years ago

Good chapter.

But the events are very slow going. Hope you don't give up before getting to the main core of the story. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You definitely don’t make it easy on your readers, especially those of us that like to try and figure out what is going to happen next (it is a major flaw of mine when reading stories, I tend to get caught up in the emotions and even the lives of the characters which can be incredibly depressing considering what happens to some characters in some of the more violent reads) so trying to figure out who is going to do what to whom and where is mostly impossible in this story with all the characters and different story arcs and hidden alliances and agendas. That doesn’t make it a bad story but just the opposite since I have to read and just enjoy the story instead of spending way too much time thinking about it after each chapter. I have found that I’ve been enjoying your stories more than I thought I would since I do get lost easier these last few years but your switching of scenes is clear and the conversations are concise and to the point so even when plans may change, I can still follow along without having to go back and reread to see at what point I became confused or lost. It is a testament to your quality storytelling and clear in depth storylines and character explanations. Thanks again for taking all this time to create and post these wonderful chapters in your incredible stories. It’s authors like you that keep readers coming back for more every time.

J.D.

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Done0

Yes, the first part of Book 4 is going to be a bit slow. There's a lot of traveling to get them to where they need to go next. I skip over as much of the traveling as I can, but I can't skip all of it, so I'm sprinkling in character development scenes as we go. Please have patience, and we'll get to where we need to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great addition. Going well. Can’t wait for more! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice one again. Its really slow for my liking but great as always.

Pido♡♡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
1119 Followers
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...