All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 04 Ch. 07-08'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Another excellent installment. 5/5 stars. I look forward to your writings. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

RicwhomakesthingsRicwhomakesthingsalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to how this plays out. Great writing as always!

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

Great chapter, thank you!

I have to say, your worldbuilding blows me away, and is something I can only hope to emulate in my own work. I don't write novels, just short stories, and I have to say that your work is far more cohesive than most. I'm impressed you manage this level of detail while publishing a few chapters at a time.

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Now that I've caught up, well done. Don't know if I would have ended this chapter in the middle of a scene. You've done pretty good, through out, timing your 3-4 Lit page limit to normal scene transitions; this one felt a bit forced.

I'm curious to see how long it takes Adriade to realize she become bonded to Corec. And that irascible demonborn just doesn't want to admit she kinda likes havin' friends. LOL

I get the feeling Corec and gang are really gonna shake up this world of your with what they've learned, but haven't realized yet. The Wardens from Adriades time are the 'gods' usurping the powers of the real gods, and plotting to take control of magic.

Gonna be some bloodletting before it's all over.

I have so many stories I being drip fed, I'm gonna go digging through the archives, and find another 3-4 booker, to let some writing get done.

You should be proud of what you've wrought, it's as good as anything I've read in 50+ years.

Thanks for sharing, and for all the work it takes to put together a Lit submission.

Oh, yeah, this Beta UI is flaky; about every other chapter, on average, it effs up and it won't let me rate the chapter. I've reported, and complained but nothing's been fixed. It may take the submitters getting pissed that some people can't rate to get them to fix the problem(s).

It refuses to let me opt out of the 'beta'. If I manage to get shed of it, it only takes a half dozen chapters, and it forces the shitty new UI on me.

GeoD

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Oh, yeah.. had to laugh when I got to the end of the previous book and the system thinks Ch 001 is the next.

I see it's doing it, now, as well.

GeoD

donattackdonattackover 2 years ago

Trying to act like waiting patiently for the next chapter but inside i feel like mu brain will simply burnout trying to figure out the next plot. Absolutely wonderful series. Keep up the awesome work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...