All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 04 Ch. 09-10'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Ohhhhh, I missed this story. :) Loved it! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this series..just wish the chapters came faster..

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous, "just wish the chapters came faster"

... so do I !

Wildwood55Wildwood55over 2 years ago

Wonder if/when Ariadne will give up her secrets about the old Wardens becoming Gods...

GeoD

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

I reached the end of what is written so far.

I enjoyed reading.

It will be nice to read the rest.

Thank you for writing and publishing this tapestry.

sweetone66sweetone66over 2 years ago

5 stars as usual. I really like this story... not much sex :) , a lot of action :) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m struggling. Lots of talk about shares and costs and where they’ll live, but not as much character development. I don’t know what they’re feeling and thinking as such, or if I do, it feels superficial. So many story threads that just keep piling up without resolutions. The conversations with the other wardens are just mundane! Not even a “how were you chosen?” from our protagonist. No hard conversations. The whole mishandling by all characters of the Adriadne plot line is demonstrative of the lack of character depth. It’s boring to read about the two eights (one quarter??) share crap and divving up loot and the minute of a frickin contract but barely a line on how Corec feels about f¥€king two women every night. High on facts but low on helping me feel for and LIKE these characters. It’s both got too many plot lines and yet moves at a glacial pace, yet jumps over important information. Yeah I’m struggling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...