All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 05 Ch. 01-02'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LwcbyLwcbyover 1 year ago

I with baited breath for each chapter! Thank you!!!šŸ˜šŸ· Hoggypig out..šŸ˜‰

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year ago

I can't believe we're already on Book 5. Looking forward to the next one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sorely lacks sexual content, the tiniest reflection on that should put it in the Non-erotic category rather than Sci-fi & Fantasy. Across the numerous chapters there's almost only the few mentions of the tumbles between Katrin, Corec and Shavala.

I keep reading though. Strangely mixing up the author of it, with the one of that strip club Siver something. Picked both at approximately the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story so well thought through, exellent world building!!!

Done0Done0over 1 year ago

Excellent... As always. But your posting isn't consistent and the chapters are very short. I even forgot about this story till I saw a comment. šŸ¤·

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good progression. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three-day binge! 5/5 across the board.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful turn to the story. Your characters are amazing, and they needed a place to have roots to grow from.

I see the comments about erotic passages being few and far between, so it belongs in a non-erotic category. From my perspective, you should ignore them. SF&F is the right place, and I appreciate a story in which eroticism flows from the characters themselves, rather than being imposed on them.

sweetone66sweetone66over 1 year ago

I do enjoy this story!!! I just wish there were more chapters to read. I love the fact that there's more action and that the sex is more alluded to rather than explicit. Great imagination, and work!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...