All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Bk. 05 Ch. 11-12'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 1 year ago

Started re-reading this epic adventure Friday and this morning discovered a shiny new chapter. Outstanding!

Test56Test56about 1 year ago

So nice to finally get another chapter to read, I really like the story and how it unfolds. Looking forward to the next chapter, hope they will be able to make the most of the growing season.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve said it before, and I still mean it: thank you for not including sex in the story. Also, thanks for the update, it was a good read.

sweetone66sweetone66about 1 year ago

It seems like I've been waiting forever for another chapter. Ive said it before, but it bares repeating... I really, really like this story. Thank you for sharing it with us. (If I seem to be impatient, it's because I enjoy reading it so dog-gone much!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...