All Comments on 'The Eighth Warden Ch. 027-028'

by Ivy_Veritas

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasover 4 years agoAuthor
Book 1 Complete, Starting Book 2

Now that Book 1 is complete, there will be a pause in posting for a couple of weeks while I build up a stack of chapters for Book 2 before I start posting them. Patrons can view chapters as soon as they're written via my Patreon account, and then I'll start posting them here once I have enough to keep a steady schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story...really looking forward to book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good job.

Awesome story so far, eager to read more

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthover 4 years ago
Great story!

Hi, I've enjoyed this story tremendously thus far and am eager to read more. I like all of the characters but I'd be interested in learning a bit more about Bobo since he seems to be a very interesting fellow despite appearing as a bit pathetic at times. Keep it up!

taco1085taco1085about 4 years ago
amazing

what a story, cant wait till I get to read the new chapter in book 2.... what a fantastic tale.....

GudredGudredabout 4 years ago

What a wonderful tale. And a delightful twist to terminate Book 1.

I particularly like the way the principal protagonists are resisting their roles. Very different to the run of the mill fantasies that fil the bookshops. Well written, I V! I look forward to Book 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Love the story and characters. I like that you decided to keep the sexual part to a minimum and consecrate on the story itself. I look forward to reading the next book. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 3 years ago

OK, yeah. This was phenomenal! I wish it was longer but I suppose that's good. Leave us wanting more and all. 5 Stars.

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 2 years ago

i read this entire series in a day or two. Loved it hope it keeps going...did you set out what the next in the series is

Ivy_VeritasIvy_Veritasabout 2 years agoAuthor

re: jwmclean

You posted your comment at the end of Book 1, so I just wanted to make sure you knew that Books 2 and 3 are already posted, and Book 4 is in the process of being posted. Literotica has arranged the story out of order for some reason, so it may have looked like you were at the end of the series when you were actually only at the end of the first book.

As for what comes next, after Book 4, there'll be two more books, but I don't want to give away any spoilers regarding what they're about.

Thanks for reading!

--Ivy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have really enjoyed this book. Off to read the next ones.

Thank you for an enjoyable read.

FseriesFseriesabout 1 month ago

Good story. Would make a better fantasy movie than some of the overdriven and overhyped stuff on Netflix or Prime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvy_Veritas@Ivy_Veritas
***** Get early access to chapters for The Eighth Warden through my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/ivyveritas/overview The revised version of Book 1 is also available as an ebook and paperback. ***** For info on how to obtain ebooks of stories that I post here, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES