All Comments on 'The Elder Scrolls - Isekai Ch. 01'

by Bobsmithover900

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Bobsmithover900Bobsmithover900about 1 year agoAuthor

If you made it this far, thanks for reading, it means a lot! I am aware that the formatting is off for like 4 pages. I've got an edit pending with the admins, hopefully it'll be fixed in a week or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So far a promising start, i must admit i didn't have high expectations based on the title, but i was positively surprised that the Main character didn't just smash through his enemies as if they were toys, which is way too common in isekai stories. It's too early on in the story to really say much about it but i am somewhat optimistic based on this chapter.

Destro97Destro97about 1 year ago

Loved it and looking forward to the next part

leoabarca04leoabarca04about 1 year ago

As a writer myself, this is some of the better work on this site. I quite enjoyed your vivid descriptions of scenes. Coupled with my knowledge of Skyrim as is, it painted quite the picture. I hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. The story was interesting keeping well with the play of Skyrim and mixing in enough character development to carry the story. Looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stephen is me. Looking forward to when you finally get to Dawnguard. Serana best girl.

latin1527latin1527about 1 year ago

a great start bob, would love to see whats next for Stephen

CatDaddyoCatDaddyoabout 1 year ago

Very good, loved all of it. Having sunk five years into playing Skyrim this is a true treat to read. Please, by all means do continue with this story. Looking forward to seeing what transpires next, what choices you make as the game starts to really open up. A humble request, please be kind to the Khajiit, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Page 3:

'Ralof backed away with his sword up' - Nine lines before it was not a sword but an ax.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely great

leoabarca04leoabarca044 months ago

What do I have to do to get you to continue this story Bob? I've needed an update since nine months ago. I'm begging you, I'll do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome start to a Skyrim iskai story. Hope you continue it soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobsmithover900@Bobsmithover900
Hi there, I'm Bob. I have a couple of stories in the works right now. My Elder Scrolls fan-fiction is the primary at the moment, but I also have another fantasy story that's almost ready called Party Leader. The other story I'm currently working on is called Stories From the C...