The Eldritch Realms Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Firm and large with perky nipples. Just the way I like them," I said as I groped Cassy's tits.

"Glad to see you enjoying my body, Master," Cassy giggled. "But you have too many clothes on, don't you think?"

I stripped myself. "Whoa!" Cassy squealed. She used her soft hands to jerk me off. "It's so large and musky."

She licked her lips. "Can I lick it, Master?"

I laid myself on the bed. "On top of me, Cassy," I ordered. "I want to take a proper look at your naughty pussy."

Cassy crawled on top of me. She immediately used her mouth to please my cock. She was immensely talented, wrapping her tongue around my shaft as she swallowed deeper and deeper.

I looked at Cassy's crotch. Her asscheeks were thick and firm like her tits, while her experienced pussy was still pale pink. I immediately dug deep into it with my tongue, making her moan.

"What is wrong, slut?" I teased. "Why did you stop?"

"Sorry, Master!"

Our bodies began to sweat as our mouths worked on each other's genitals. The entirety of my cock was fully inside Cassy's mouth while I teased her hairy pussy with my tongue and fingers.

We couldn't hold back much longer. Cassy squirted and her body shook while I ejaculated a thick load which Cassy happily swallowed. Cassy quickly bent on all fours afterwards.

"It's only proper for a master to mark their property, isn't it?" I teased as I grinded my cock against her pussy.

I plunged deep inside her open and comfortable pussy. Her walls contracted and tightened more and more as I drove deeper. Cassy clawed at the bedsheets as she moaned. "Ah! Yes! Harder Master!" Cassy groaned.

"You like this, don't you, slut?" I said, spanking her ass with my hand. "You like my cock wrecking the insides of your slave pussy?"

"Yes Master! I like it Master!" Cassy squealed as she came. "Please mark me, Master! Make my womb bow to you with your precious sperm!"

I obliged and pushed the tip of my cock slightly inside her womb before ejaculating my sperm. She threw herself against the bed, panting and smiling. She spread her pussy herself. "Look, Master, you gave me so much it's flowing out."

"Well then, looks like your two holes are pretty adept at taking my cock," I said. "I wonder about the third one."

I licked my index finger and probed Cassy's tight ass. "You want to take my black cherry, Master?" she asked charmingly. "You want to penetrate my virgin ass with your hot, throbbing cock?"

"I like to be thorough," I said with a smirk.

Unlike when I pounded her pussy, I started very slowly with her ass. It was tight, much tighter than her pussy. Cassy moaned softly.

Over time her ass became accustomed enough that I could bury half my cock inside her unused ass. "Oh-oh goodness!" Cassy moaned. "My ass is burning!"

I pulled out my cock from Cassy's ass and placed it atop her tits. She swiftly jerked me off, and, with a few strokes, made me cum on her tits. "Aah... that was satisfying," Cassy said, cuddling.

"Same for me," I said. As Cassy fell asleep, I gently cleaned up the bed and went out of the cave. The sun was shining brightly, not a grey cloud in the sky. I looked up. Birds were chirping and faint winds blew floral scents upon my nose.

My new life begins here.