The Eldritch Realms Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, slut? Is it too much for you to handle?" I asked. "Well, I was expecting better from my personal masochistic fucktoy, but I can fuck others if you can't take it."

"N-no, Master! Your fucktoy is very fine!" Agnes replied with a sense of desperation I rarely heard. "Please feel free to use my body as roughly as you want, Master!"

Agnes' pussy was less tight than Eliza's, but the strange cilia tickling my cock inside made the experience just as enjoyable. I alternated between her pussy and her ass while my hand repeatedly slapped her buttocks.

"Tell me why you're here, slut!"

"Ah! I-I am here-to serve as a sex slave."

"Not that, idiot!" I said with another slap on the red-skinned succubus' buttocks. "Come on, you know why you're in my harem!"

"O-of course, Master! I'm here because Master wants an easy fucktoy whose holes can be roughed up without complain! Master wants an obedient toilet to drink piss and give rimjobs! Master wants a painslut who can be spanked, whipped, and slapped! That's why I'm here-for Master's pleasure!"

"Good, Agnes," I complimented her calmly. Brutally pulling away from her ass, I seized her head. She opened her mouth obediently as I shoved my cock down her throat and released my third load.

"And here's a little extra," I teased as I urinated inside her throat.

"Thank you for the meal, Master," Agnes said after I pulled out. I patted her head.

Meanwhile, Nana and Cassy were engaging in some light foreplay. I called them. "Whoa," Nana said, looking at the exhausted Eliza and Agnes. "You know, in Seres it's common for noblewomen to keep male concubines because her husband either can't satisfy her or is too preoccupied with his own harem."

Nana smirked. "But I don't think I'll need concubines." Cassy laid on the soft bed and opened her legs.

"Three ejaculations and you still have a raging boner," Cassy noted. "Allow your first slut to show you how well she understands you, Master."

Cassy spreaded open her rosy anus. "Thanks, Cassy, but I think I'll use this hole today," I said, flicking her clitoris a few times.

"M-Master... but why?" Cassy asked with a blushing face. "My pussy is too loose already. Please use my ass instead."

"Nonsense, Cassy. I've used your pussy since you became my slave. Did you ever hear me complain?"

"No, but-"

I lunged forward and kissed her. Her shock soon turned to lust. "I love you, Cassy-and I lust over every inch of your body, including your pussy," I whispered.

"B-but, the others have much better pussies, Master."

"But I want yours."

Cassy blushed furiously. "If so, Master... please savor my hole!"

I pushed into Cassy's mature cunt. It was definitely much looser than Eliza or Agnes', but it was comfortable and familiar. I knew which of her spots made her moan; I knew the folds of her flesh like the palm of my hands. We both knew neither could withstand this pleasure for long.

Cassy locked her legs and we kissed deeply. I ejaculated again, this time inside Cassy's womb. Not a second after that, Nana immediately jumped me. "Come on!" she complained. "Don't neglect your fiancee."

"Of course not."

I lifted Nana up and penetrated her tight asshole. She squealed as Cassy dragged herself from bed to lick her pussy. Agnes and Eliza rose up to suck on her nipples. "Don't worry, Nana, Master will take good care of you," Eliza said.

"Yes... that--ah--he will!" Nana moaned. Nana's ass wasn't as well trained as Cassy's, but her experience was clear. Her ass clenched my cock dearly even as we exchanged kisses. My naughty fingers flicked her clitoris a few times before Agnes' spade tail took over.

"Shit--I'm coming!" Nana groaned before her juices stained Cassy's face. I had the four of them bundled up together on their knees. A few quick pumps were all it took for me to release the day's biggest load, enough to cover them all in cum.

We all slept soundly that night on the cum stained bed without our clothes. The next day, folks called me the Duke.

A year had passed since then. As the Duke of Yeva, after destroying the remnants of Eris' holdouts, I established diplomatic relationships with other nations, most importantly the major ones. Seres and Phantasma were easy; Acacia and the Baroque States were quite reasonable; Maluscia required a miracle or two.

Many swathes of land in the fertile, central regions of my duchy fell under my direct control-these included the majority of the duchy's brothels and whorehouses. I spent quite some time managing these lands. I also studied Seresian under Nana and trained my magic with Karl.

Cassy became the chief housemaker of the Aquaville Mansion, commanding no less than 160 staff members-cooks, maids, gardeners, and others. She took pride in that task.

Eliza had a more (on paper) dangerous job as my bodyguard. Whenever I went, she would go along with her daggers in hand. Luckily, Yeva is stable enough that I was never in any danger.

Agnes was in charge of two things: the defence of the Aquaville Mansion against possible attacks or infiltrations and managing the brothels (she had surprising experience doing the latter!). She occasionally would return to her folks for a few days.

Yeva sustained much less damage than, well, everyone expected. The few remaining nobles were re-installed and many from the peasantry and soldiery promoted to nobility. Order was restored swiftly. From the war loots we took from the cultists we found many bushels of grain, stocks of rice, and-perhaps most importantly-a strange, intact pillar of black stone, suspected to be a weapon used to cast the massive spell attack some time ago. There were many like that, but most had been destroyed to rubble by, perhaps, Eris herself, to prevent us from understanding her fell machinery.

Josh ended up as an ambassador from Phantasma. Lasha, as he reported, ended up as a massive pain in the arse. Massive swathes of fertile land were blighted; entire rivers were polluted by dark magic; its population culled by the hundreds of thousands; its institutions, knight orders, and mage orders in severe disarray; its remaining people starved. Virtually half of the entire empire had to be abandoned. If not for the massive amount of aid Phantasma (and to a certain extent my own duchy) lent, I could only imagine the disasters abound.

Still, the war was a victory--and what better way to celebrate by marrying Nana? A small fleet of three war galleys were assembled by Admiral Jean to escort Nana and I on the long voyage to Seres. I left Eliza, and Agnes back in the Aquaville Mansion, but brought Cassy to attend to me. The fleet went from Vayla Harbor.

"Alright, let's see what we're going to do in Seres," Nana said. We had planned to marry as soon as we arrived, but Nana had also planned a two-week honeymoon.

"Oh right. What have you got for the honeymoon?"

"Well, I could plan a a lovey-dovey one, but I don't think you'll like it," she said with a signature smirk. "So instead--since prostitution is recently made legal in Seres--heheheh...."

"Don't tell me we're hopping from a brothel to another."

"Oh, no, no. We'll just be a sampling a few goods. And there's something to further our goals about Eris."

"What is it?"

"Gaia mentioned someone called the Dragon King fighting Eris off, right? I had my men investigate and voila! There is a deity called exactly that that used to be worshipped in Seres. The religion's almost extinct now, but my agents managed to track down a few isolated priests remaining. We can pay them a visit."

"A good lead, I suppose. I just hope it's the same Dragon King."

"Yeah, me too. Oh, also, the Dragon Order requests your presence. They want to make you a honorary member or something."

"Huh. I s--"

HUEK! A man vomited so loudly into a brown bag that we were startled. It was Count Alexander--he would be Yeva's ambassador to Seres after the previous one retired. A few helpers quickly arrived to help the seasick count.

"Should be interesting," she said. I nodded.

Two weeks passed so very quickly. We planned a relatively small wedding: a dinner night with family. There was no sense in wasting so much money for that. An exquisite restaurant near the seaside; a jaded round table; sixteen members of the Zhang--Nana's--family.

"Toast to the newlyweds!" Nana's father--leader of the family--said, raising his glass of wine. We all toasted and drank. Then the waiters brought out dishes of meat and vegetables and starches. I wore a black suit whilst Nana wore an elegant, white dress. We exchanged stories and talked amicably with her family.

"To triumph in Yeva, you must have been a quite an able warrior," Nana's father said.

"You flatter me," I replied.

"Well, what'd you say to a friendly spar?" he asked. "After dinner, of course. We own a patch of training ground not too far away.

"Sure," I replied somewhat absent-mindedly.

"Careful now, Robin!" Nana contacted me psychically. She raised an eyebrow in alarm. "My father is one of the Dragon Order's twelve Masters--and he's probably the second or third strongest. If you are beaten here, it will be a stain on your honor forever."

"Shit... so I have to defeat him?" I replied. Our mind connection was so very useful.

"No. It will be a stain on his honor and can cause a rift between us and the rest of the family. I don't know how serious father will be, but the best option is to end the duel in a draw." I subtly nodded at Nana. Soon the dinner was finished and Nana and I put our wedding rings unto each others' fingers: a pair of white gold rings adorned with a ruby. We departed to the training ground.

Under the watchful eyes of Nana's family, Cassy helped me wear my armor. I used my blade of black metal. Lord Orion Zhang--or so the common folk who tended to the ground called Nana's father--bore a set of armor no less exquisite and a strange, glowing glaive. Sunlight was dwindling but two of Nana's cousins sent lanterns to the sky and lit them with a great fire, illuminating the whole battlefield.

"Hmph!" He lunged wildly, swirling his glaive around in an unpredictable hurricane. I swung my blade back and forth quickly to parry his attacks.

Gulping down air, he brought forth a great column of wind unto the battlefield; I cast a pinkish shield of lust, fending it off. He alternated between powerful windstorms and jets of water, forcing me to a perpetual defence.

"Attack!" he barked in Seresian as he threw me to the air with his wind. More than a few of my bones cracked. I let out a flurry of mana knives, momentarily stopping his attacks.

I concentrated all my power on my eyes and left hand. With a swift glance, I paralyzed him with lust magic. A mere split second was enough for me to slash the air and inflict a deep and long cut across his chest. He waved his hand and another wave of wind pinned me to the ground. I rose back to my feet with difficulty and my sword arm began to waver. He was rushing at me when I feebly projected my strength unto a barrier--

"Good job, son. Good job." He patted me on the back, throwing his glaive to the ground. The grass was red with blood.

"Sir--you're bleeding."

"And good job making me bleed this much. Few have managed to. Come on now, let's go get healed."

A few healers were brought out to quickly patch us up. Seresian tonics did their work and our wounds closed and our bones straightened. We rested in a private room in the training ground. The oil lamps were bright.

"Nana thought this was about honor, didn't she?" he asked.

"Er, yes. How did you know?"

"Firstly, you think I don't understand my own daughter?" he replied. "Secondly... your mind connection to her is a valuable tool, but not quite unbreachable."

"I will work on it."

"You must."

A few seconds of silence were interrupted again. "It wasn't about honor. It was about Nana," he explained. "You must be able to protect her."

"She is a Master of the Dragon Order, don't you think she's able to protect herself?"

"You'll understand should you have a child yourself--it doesn't matter if your child is the most powerful thing in existence, you'll always want to keep harm off them," he replied. He chuckled for a moment. "You passed my test."

I nodded a few times. "Tomorrow evening there will be an exhibition between our Orders. But before that, you will be properly inducted as a member of the Dragon Order."

"Is there anything I should prepare?"

"No. You are familiar with the Eldritch Realm, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, you'll be transported there. You will be permitted to consume the first of the three fruits of the Ancient Cypress Tree."

"The what tree now?"

"The Ancient Cypress. It produces three kinds of fruit: a silver one, a gold one, and a black one. Each grants a boost to power to those able to handle them... or kills violently if not. Only Knights and above may consume the silver fruit while only Masters and above may consume the golden fruit."

"What about the black fruit?"

"As far as I know, no one has been able to consume it. Everyone who tries dies violent deaths, so it has been forbidden," he said. "Though, well, this is the stuff of legends, but it is said that the Dragon King gained a good chunk of his powers from the black fruit."

"The Dragon King is an ancient deity, isn't he?"

"Yes. Barely believed in nowadays. His shrines could be counted with a pair of hands."

Hmm. I wonder if Karl or Magna would be strong enough to handle the black fruit. Whatever the case, as I have healed, I excused myself. I would spend my first night with Nana as husband and wife in a cottage near a lake--it was near the exhibition place, as well.

Cassy arranged our bedroom well. Scented candles she burned and oil lamps she lit. She was talking with Nana when I entered; the head of the harem immediately excused herself. Lust burned in Nana's eyes and I was sure it burned in mine as well.

Without a moment wasted or a word spoken, I sat next to her and planted a deep kiss inside her mouth. Her hands slithered around my body, not-so-subtly taking off my clothes. My own hands sneaked inside her clothes to grope her breasts. Soon clothes were off and I found Nana on top of me.

"My father did quite a number on you, huh?"

"He's very strong," I admitted. "I had to time everything just right to land even a blow."

"And quite a blow that was!" Nana chuckled. She massaged my cock carefully. "Relax... let me handle this."

Nana took off her underwear and began grinding the tip of my cock against her labia. "A bit overused, don't you think?" Nana asked sheepishly, referring to her pussy.

"Not at all. It's very beautiful."

Nana chuckled again. "There's something bubbling up in here, Robin," she said, caressing her chest, "I don't know what it is... maybe love, lust, or just pure passion. But I know what I want."

"And that is?"

Nana smirked. "This."

She slammed herself down on my cock, followed by our collective moans. Her agile body went up and down while her hands grasped mine. She bent down a little and we kissed again. Our sweat was building up; our climaxes were near.

"Fuck!" Nana screamed like a madman as I seized her hips and began thrusting upwards myself. "Harder! HARDER!" I noticed her glancing a few times at the wall clock above me.

Even amidst Nana's wild moans, I could still hear another, softer moan. I glanced and saw the door slightly open to give way to a faint person; it was Cassy, and she was masturbating while watching us. Was it perhaps a hobby of hers?

"Come on!" Nana groaned, seizing my jaws to look at her. "I'm your only slut tonight!"

Nana got up for a moment, but only to change holes. Once her anus was lubed and hovering above my cock, she pushed herself down again. The entirety of my cock was buried deep inside her ass. Nana's cute pussy twitched and squirted. "Aaah!" she moaned.

"Nana-I'm coming!" I warned her.

"Yeah, fill up my intestines!"

I ejaculated, shooting up loads and loads of cum in her ass. Nana swiftly ejected herself and took some of the cum with her fingers. She reached for the clock and took some kind of small metal from it. It was small, square-shaped, and very thin.

"I hope you enjoy, Mom," she whispered before crushing it with her fingers.

"What was that?" I asked, puzzled.

"A spy device planted by my mother to look at us having sex. I have worked with these before, so I recognized it right away."

"What? Why would she bug our room?"

Nana smirked-by this point I felt sure she had a natural talent for smirking. "Because she's a thirsty, unsatisfied, lustful woman, that's why. You see, my father and mother put up a fine facade, but behind that things are a bit messy."

"Ah, arranged marriage, I suppose?" I asked.

"Precisely. They have a large degree of respect and friendliness to each other, but they really aren't very compatible as husband and wife. They both have implicit permission from each other to, well, fuck anyone they want.

"She wants to test the waters, huh?" I asked. "A bit crazy for her to do that to her son-in-law."

"Yeah, sluttiness runs through my family's blood or something," Nana said. "I bet she's going to make a move on you in a couple days."

"You sound very fine with that."

"Goodness, no!" Nana gasped. "I mean, imagine me fucking your fat-" Nana dithered, remembering a very important fact.

"Er-"

"I get it, I get it," I said. We slept soundly after that.

The next day, Nana and her father brought me to the headquarters of the Dragon Order; incidentally, it was a mere half an hour of walking away from the cottage. The headquarters was alike a gigantic mansion. In the garden, concealed by vine plants, lied a glowing portal.

"Enter quickly, son," Nana's father said affectionately. "The exhibitions begin soon."

And so I did. The Eldritch Realm here was completely unlike the alien darkness of Phantasma's-rather, I was faced with a gargantuan tree. Its bark was thick and its entirety subtly glowing.

I carefully climbed the tree and picked a single, silver fruit. The fruit was quite large-perhaps the size of three oranges put together-but when my teeth sank, the fruit became jelly-like. I consumed it in its entirety. Almost immediately I felt my powers enhanced-but not by as much as I had expected.

The day was cloudy when Nana, her father, and I went out on a carriage. I quietly donned my armor and double checked my blade. The whole Dragon Order was there-at least the Grandmaster, Masters, and Knights-and other Orders were present as well, so there were hundreds if not thousands of people sitting on wooden chairs around elevated platforms.

The exhibitions were interesting, initially at least. Highly skilled warriors of various Orders and mercenary groups and independent knights showcased their skill in graceful duels. This was promptly followed by shameless promotion of various weaponry and armor by their smiths. Then the slave guilds took a shot.

Nana's father was talking to the Grandmaster-a hooded old woman, no taller than 140 cm. She was mumbling something in Seresian.

"Your turn is soon," Nana's father whispered.

"Okay," I whispered back. A few minutes later, a hooded man (are hoods just popular in Seres or what?) hopped onto the platform.

"Greetings, fellows. I am Jun Triya, an independent battle-mage. I came here hoping to exchange with fellows of the Orders." He bowed to the audience twice.

"Exchange techniques?" I murmured.

"Key word for spar," Nana's father said.

"Go," the Grandmaster told me firmly.

I hopped on. "Greetings. I am Robin Treville of the Dragon Order. I shall gladly oblige." I, too, bowed to the audience twice.

There was a faint grin on his face. His eyes was burning red. A flick of fingers and he shot out a burst of flames from his mouth. I stomped my right foot, casting a shield of lust energy.