The Eldritch Realms Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara undressed. Her breasts were larger than Nana's but were somewhat saggy. Her crotch, though, was not unkempt. And from her somehow still pinkish vagina, one would think she was in her twenties.

"Mind if we go reverse cowgirl, Mom? I don't like the idea of you having eye contact with Robin."

"Sure, honey."

I laid passively on the bed while Tara hovered above me. She grinded my cock against her puffy asshole. "Oh, going the backdoor, are we?" I asked.

"Do you think you mind lending him your front hole, Mom?" Nana asked with glee as she redirected my cock. "Father won't mind, surely?"

"Oh, well. Sure."

My cock slipped into Tara's very experienced pussy. But it was still quite tight-evidently it wasn't used as much as her puffy asshole. "O-oh!" Tara's squealed turned to loud moans when I started to penetrate her.

"How is it, Mom? Best cock you've had?" Nana asked enthusiastically.

"Oh, yes, certainly-ooh, yes, yes! There, hit that spot, Robin!"

"Now, Mom," Nana whispered as Tara clenched her pussy tighter. "You'll allow Robin to cum inside, won't you? That's his favourite, a creampie."

"S-sure honey!" Tara replied, still panting, "he's taken a barenness potion, yes?"

"Of course," I said. "Two tablespoons every morning."

"Cum! Cum inside me!" Tara moaned. "Put your seed in my belly!" With a groan, I filled her up with shot after shot of sperm. I felt my ballsack crinkling and emptied.

"Oh, Mom, I sure hope you're ready to give me another sibling!" Nana said with a trademark grin on her face.

"What are you talking about?" Ecstasy slowly morphed into fear on Tara's voice. I made a confused look, but Nana smirked again. I was content with witnessing her jest unfold.

"I switched the barenness potion with a fertility potion this morning--I want to have a child of my own," Nana said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tara shrieked in horror.

"Well, I didn't think you'd want to sleep with your own son-in-law."

"No, wait... there's a barrenness potion in my bag somewhere...." Tara began scrambling for her bag's contents.

"No use, Mom. It's an extra potent potion--not so easily overcome by other potions."

At that point Nana's smirk blossomed with full force, and at that moment Tara realized it. With a smirk matching Nana's own, she messed up her daughter's hair. "Oh, you little trickster. Have a safe journey home, won't you both?"

"Of course," we replied simultaneously as she cleaned herself up and left the room.

One last night in Seres and tomorrow our war galleys would bring us home. After a couple weeks of voyage, I found a letter from Karl complete with Phantasma's seal on top.

"I received an official request from Seres' Imperial Government for an international summit about Eris. We've been in touch with multiple nations--the summit will very likely happen in several months. I will keep you updated."

Well. It was time for us sovereigns to get our shit together and fight Eris--properly. Not with swords, not with magic--but with diplomacy.