The Eldritch Realms Pt. 06

Story Info
A defence council convenes to battle Eris.
10k words
4.65
2.6k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sunny day, in the Aquaville Mansion, Karl and I were discussing the final plans for the defence summit—the Ctesiphon Summit, as Narlia, a duchy controlled by a house of wealthy and influential merchants, offered their capital Ctesiphon to use as a location for the summit.

"So everyone will attend then, except Maluscia and its city state allies in the northwest?" I confirmed. My eyes were flickering as I glanced at the stack of letters I had to send.

"Including them, actually," Karl said. There was lethargy in his voice. "Gaia's priests are having more and more influence and displacing the old political powers there. So in total we'll have 28 participants. Some stronger than others, no doubt. Maluscia's allies in the northwest will support them; Phantasma and Seres will likely support each other; and so on. But what's your plan here?"

"I'll be aiming for a mutual defence pact, at least," I said. "Aside from that, I'm more reactive. I'll see what proposals may come my way."

"My approach is more or less the same."

"How about the voting system? Has Maluscia accepted it?" I asked. The voting system was thusly: each nation would have one vote for each proposal, which it can use to accept or reject the proposal; a third option of remaining abstain existed. If ayes outnumbered nays, the motion would be accepted.

"Of course they have," Karl said with a slight frown. "They have a number of allies—if anything they advantage from it."

"I see. Well, see you later then."

"Yeah."

Our magical connection was cut. I was left thinking by myself as I sent formal letters to the advisors I wished to bring with me. Count Alexander and Admiral Jean, certainly, but also some others. Each sovereign would be allowed one bodyguard. It would be uncouth for Nana, my wife, to be my bodyguard; Agnes the succubus would stir trouble with the zealots in the Baroque States; and so Eliza would be my choice.

That was not all. I—

"Master ... you're in there for so long! Let's play with us!" Agnes' voice rang in my ears. I glanced and saw Cassy, Eliza, and Agnes, all smiling.

A new rule established last month was about clothes (a much more open dresscode), thanks to Agnes' suggestion. Apparently, she found taking off clothes too bothersome. I agreed as the floor was restricted to my harem and I, as well as a few select servants, many drawn from the prostitutes who had been working for me for long.

They all were topless. Cassy wore a conventional if not tight satin and silk shorts with holes cut for easy access to her vagina and anus. Eliza didn't even bother; she used a bandage to cover her shaved pussy and a buttplug. Agnes wore a very short and loose skirt made of satin. I could see her thick genital hairs.

"Not now," I muttered. "I'm busy."

Phantasma and Seres were allied and Yeva was aligned with them, but I couldn't afford to only follow their agenda. Among significant nations aligned with them were also Gira, an island nation, and Lasha, which Phantasma liberated some time ago.

My slaves kept on nudging me even though I had sent them away for now. Acacia and the Baroque States had had a lukewarm relationship, but it wasn't inconceivable that they'd ally—they would want to prevent the Phantasma-Seres axis from overwhelming them. Maluscia was probably the weakest of the bunch, but with the voting system being like that, they had the upper hand thanks to elven city states in the northwest ....

"Come on, Master!" Cassy almost physically yanked me from my seat. Agnes' tail climbed my leg and thigh.

"Hey ... maybe we should leave. This looks important," Eliza said with a worried tone.

"Can't be important enough to ignore us," Agnes said.

"Enough!" I hissed. "All three of you, to the sex room. I'll follow soon."

"Yes! Okay, Master!"

I rushed writing my letters, stamping my seal, and summoning messengers. After that, I went to the sex room. Without speaking a word, I put each of my naked slaves in a separate bondage jail cell in the room—an inheritance from the previous Duke, who gave up his duchy to Eris' cultists but ended up getting killed anyway. I bounded them with different contraptions before leaving.

I gathered candles, ropes, a bowl, and some water before going into Cassy's cell. "Master!" she called. "Are we playing kinky today?" The contraption was an V-shaped one with ropes from the ceilings holding her legs apart.

"No," I said coldly. "We're playing punishment today."

A shadow descended over Cassy's face. "You disappoint me, Cassy. I thought you were more prudent than that," I said. "You know how important the Ctesiphon Summit is. I thought you could handle your impulses."

"M-Master, I'm sorry. A-are you mad at me?" she asked timidly.

I lit a candle. "Yes," I hissed. I held the candle above Cassy's body. The hot, white wax dropped on Cassy's large tits, making her squeal in pain.

"Does it hurt?" I asked as more and more hot wax fell.

"Yes, Master! Please stop, I'm sorry! I was so horny, Master, I wanted you!" Half of Cassy's tits were covered in hot wax, as were some of her stomach and thighs.

"I thought you were a refined woman—turns out you're just a lowly, uncontrolled, undisciplined common whore," I said mockingly. "Well then, I have no need for an unruly slave, especially not one with holes this loose." I spread her oyster with three of my fingers. Cassy's look of shame soon turned into horror.

"B-but, me, I, your first slut ... we, we have been together for so-so long ...."

"I acquired you as a sex slave, if I remember correctly. I wonder how you can serve me sexually like this. Eliza and Agnes have much better holes—even Nana does."

"I-I'm sorry, Master, but you know I was a whore, both my pussy and my asshole had been used long before I became your slave."

"You know there are ways to tighten them up, right? Certain exercises, certain diets. But you never made the effort," I taunted. "You're arrogant, Cassy. You think, just because you're my first slut and head of the harem, you can do whatever you want. You leave your body untended to."

Cassy sobbed while apologizing with mumbles multiple times. "No, Master. I-I mean, you have a large cock, I thought you'd want a looser hole, it's easier to use and you don't have to worry about hurting me."

"Oh, so now it's up to you to decide my tastes, huh?" I said.

"N-no, Master! I don't mean it like that!"

"Let's put you to the test, shall we?" I taunted. I inserted two candles in her vagina and one in her anus. I took off my pants.

"In five minutes the candles will melt enough that your crotch will hurt for a month. In ten they will melt completely, rendering both your vagina and anus utterly unusable-regarding you as my sex slave, of course," I said. "But if you manage to make me cum with a blowjob, I'll blow off the candles. Of course, you can always not take the gamble-I'm sure I can find another master for you."

"I'll do it," Cassy said without hesitation. "I'd rather be scarred and still be your slave than perfectly healthy in someone else's ownership." I almost raised an eyebrow-I knew how loyal Cassy was, but to this extent? My anger almost vanished entirely.

I lit the candles. Cassy ferociously began her blowjob. Her tongue quickly wrapped around my shaft. Wet saliva bathed my whole cock as she took more and more of it. A little of the candles began to melt.

But Cassy was not the usual coy slut that day; today she was fey, as if she had been the goddess of sex. "Oh goodness!" Cassy's vaccum blowjob was incredible, a pleasurable pressure exerted upon every inch. I came quickly, a burst of sperm raced out from my cock.

I took the candles and snuffed them out while Cassy swallowed my sperm. She smiled while panting. I took off the ropes and the cuffs. "Master, if, if I had failed your test ...."

"Would I give you to another, or would I let your privates burn?" I continued the sentence as Cassy dithered. She nodded.

I let out a laugh. "Of course not! You're my first slut-you think I'd ditch you for a mistake like this?"

"W-well, Master, I thought so too, but, um...."

"There, there," I said, patting her head. "Here, take this ointment and go back to your bedroom."

"I love you, Master," she whispered. I smiled, caressed her hair, and planted a kiss on her cheek. She giggled and took the ointment.

"Oh," I said as Cassy left the room, stopping her. "Do try to tighten your holes. I do like a somewhat loose, experienced pussy, but nobody wants a gaping slut."

"Of course, Master," Cassy said with a smile.

I went to Eliza's cell next. The gagged dark elf was bound with ropes, too, so that she was in a doggy style position. Her holes were glistening with her own juices.

"Naughty, naughty Eliza," I said, spanking her ass with my hand. "A dark elf so possessed with lust ... this is what you want, hm?" I ran my cock against her vagina.

Taking milk and a flexible pipe, I prepared to give her an enema. "Do you clean this hole of yours every morning, Eliza?" I asked softly as I ungagged her.

"Yes, Master, per your orders," Eliza said. "Am I being punished Master?"

I slapped her ass again. "Evidently not harsh enough."

After filling her belly with milk, I plugged her anus with a buttplug. The dark elf let out a few small moans. "How does it feel, Eliza?"

"Uncomfortable, Master."

"And do you deserve it, Eliza?"

"I do, Master. I shouldn't have disturbed your work."

"Then why disturb me in the first place?"

"I didn't intend to, Master, but Cassy and Agnes wanted to and I didn't want to be left behind."

"Deflecting blame onto others, aren't you, uncontrolled sow?" I hissed.

"N-no, Master, of course not! I mean, er, I mean-"

Two of my fingers burrowed deep inside her warm vagina while she struggled to keep the milk inside her and not embarass herself and her master. "M-Master ...."

"What is it, sow? Are you climaxing?'

"Y-yes, Master, but also my bladder is ...."

I set the bowl below her body. "Come on, let it all out!" I said, pulling her buttplug. She really cleaned her anus well; there wasn't even a speck of filth. A mixture of piss, juices, and milk was in the bowl. I set the bowl on the floor.

"Come on," I nudged. "Drink like the sow you are."

"O-of course Master, your sow will gladly repent from her mistake."

Eliza silently drank from the bowl. When she finished her meal, she looked up at me and held my legs. "Master, I'm sorry, please forgive me!"

"You won't do that again, will you?" I asked, patting her head. "You can return to your room, Eliza."

Now only Agnes remained. The succubus was giggling. "Hello Master. Your fucktoy has been sooo bad. Surely she needs some severe discipline," she teased. "Maybe your cock up her unlubed ass? Maybe fifty whips?"

"Or maybe," I said, unlocking her bondage. "I'll forbid you from having sex and masturbating for a week."

"W-wha? But you used wax on Cassy and made Eliza drink milk from her own enema-"

"Because they don't find it comfortable. You're a masochist-it would be a reward, not a punishment." I flicked my wrist and cast a small spell; if Agnes had tried to have sex or masturbate, I would have been notified immediately. "Good luck, fucktoy."

A week passed. Cassy kissed me goodbye. Eliza wrought her armor. Nana discussed strategy with the diplomats. Agnes climaxed uncontrollably after a simple slap to her tits.

The flagship of the Royal Navy would bring us to Narlia. I had wanted to use an airship, but the ones for war weren't retrofitted properly yet and I didn't want to take the risk of using a merchantile airship. I could look forward to a relatively peaceful voyage. Nana accompanied me in one of the ship's rooms. She was busy handling documents. Her playful demeanor, at least for now, was gone.

"Hello there," I said. "Need some help?"

"Oh, Robin. No, not really. Jusy helping sort out a bunch of stuff for our folks' presentation," she replied, though she looked clearly tired. "You know, the one where we discuss Eris' armies and its strengths and weaknesses."

"I see, I see," I said. I took up a seat near her. We quietly worked on stamping documents and preparing our presentation. It was a surprisingly novel feeling; a tranquil peace with the sounds of the sea ar-

From the sea there rolled a great roar and terrible screams. "Master! Nana!" Eliza burst into the room. "We're under attack!"

"What!" I shrieked. "Who?"

"We don't know! There's a giant octopus and some-some fishmen or something!"

We three drew our weapons and went out to fight. A giant tentacle burst from the sea and wrapped itself around a poor sailor. Eliza hurried forward with a lightning charge, forcing the tentacle to disengage. Everywhere the 'fishmen' climbed the warship. These were strangely human-like, but with aquatic features like webbed feet and such—and there was a strange, otherworldly beauty in them ....

"Heah!" I roared, sending a crescent shaped blade of bluish energy, instantly pushing tens of them back—for a moment.

"Captain! Captain!" I called loudly.

"Yes, Your Grace?" he replied as loudly whilst the mariners began to fight off the fishmen.

"To Narlia, hurry!"

Mustering all the wind magic our gemstones embedded within the warship, we sailed away. Yet the fishmen gave chase—and so did the tentacle. A great mouth of the dreaded kraken opened—

A flicker of thunder coursed through Eliza's fingers. The beast roared in pain yet it remained vicious in its pursuit. I slashed the air and a gonglike sound chanted in the air. One of its tentacles were cut off and it roared again in pain and it fled. And so with it the fishmen lost their will to fight and withdrew also. Two ships of Narlia's navy arrived to escort us to the harbor.

Once there, after exchanging pleasantries with the locals, we made haste to Ctesiphon. Ctesiphon was a beautiful city; its paved roads gave way to caravans of wealthy merchants; its tall houses and towers and shops adorned with garlands and such.

We came on an opportune time: the other sovereigns were just arriving as well. Phantasma arrived first with a large war airship, followed by Seres with an equally large war airship. Karl and Caitlyn led the Phantasmian contigent. The Seresian queen was an ancient woman who walked with a cane adorned with silver and emeralds. Along with her were Orion.

Acacia came next. Their king, exchanging sharp stares with Karl, was escorted by a squad of Acacia's famous elite cavalry-the lady knights who venerated Helga, the Goddess of Philosophy.

The Baroque States followed soon. The young High Priestess Luna were accompanied by a group of priests and Inquisitors. They, along with Acacia's group, came with a carriage.

And then-it was certainly a diplomatic miracle-a contigent from Maluscia. The elven king was youthful yet stern. With him was his warriors and Gaia's priests. Great winged lions were their steeds and on ground centaurs-half man, half horse-guarded them. Some priests of the Baroque States went to great lengths to hide their disgust, a gesture duly replied to.

The contigents of smaller nations also arrived, but with much less splendor. While our companions were placed in spectator chambers, we sat on chairs in a circular table. There was ample space inside of the circle, and there stood a tall half-elf.

"Salutations, sovereigns!" he began. "I am Quentin Jade, who shall adjourn over this council. For our first order of business, would please Sir John Jade present the basic facts ...."

An elderly noble, John Jade spoke of Eris hastily-and for naught, judging from everyone's expressions. Everyone has known what he was speaking about.

The Matriarch of the Jade family-the leaders of Narlia-rose. "I move that we form a defensive pact: should Eris attack one of us, everyone else must come to the aid of the attacked state."

Quiet murmurs followed. "No objections?" Quentin Jade asked. "Very well, let us vote."

The alphabetical manner of the voting turn meant that I spoke last, and I cried, "Aye!", as did all twenty-seven others. A quiet silence followed-and then equally quiet claps.

Everyone was still silent for a few awkward moments. "Well, then," Karl stood up tall with a faint smile glinting on his lips, "as we have agreed on this motion, I propose that we cease all claims regarding territory."

"And how would that help us against Eris?" asked the elvenking sharply.

"Why, I don't think we can spend our resources on petty border disputes when there's such a great threat."

Murmurs echoed. "How about naval freedom?" High Priestess Luna asked. "For now our warships need permission to cross others' naval territories. This takes time-time in which Eris' fleets could land and force a beachhead."

"Ludicrous!" shouted the Queen of Seres. "It will allow foreign warships to threaten coastal cities!"

"Why the rage?" High Priestess Luna casually added. "Do you not trust each other?"

"I move that we withdraw to our chambers to discuss the two proposals," the elvenking said at last—prudently, too.

"Any objections? No? Very well, the council shall rest for two hours."

We went back to our chambers. "Well, fifteen minutes in and we've already got a shout," I said. "You did hear the proposals, didn't you?" I glanced at the communication orb.

"Perfectly," Admiral Jean said. "Now ... how do we act?"

"The first proposal is to cease all border hostilities. Nobody has border hostilities except Phantasma and Maluscia," I said. "And from what I see, Maluscia is the aggressor here. I think we'll agree with this one."

"Yes, I concur," Count Alexander said. "The second one is much trickier, though."

"Trickier?" Admiral Jean raged. "It's nothing but an excuse to impede our sovereignity!"

"No, something's not right," I said. "The Baroque States' navy is very weak. A single fleet of ours can crush their whole navy with ease." Yeva had two fleets: one in Teyla Harbor and another in Veya Islands.

I gulped my spit. "No, no. They want protection for themselves. They want our navies to defend them."

"I suppose they can take the risk," Count Alexander said. "The Church holds influence even outside the Baroque States, after all."

"But we cannot," Admiral Jean hissed. "We can't afford foreign warships to sail around our waters—nor can we afford to send our own warships to guard other nations. I'm sure Seres agrees with me!"

"Hmm. I agree," I said. "We'll vote no then."

"Can we afford to alienate the Baroque States like that, though?" Count Alexander brought up. "Shouldn't we go neutral instead?"

"This is too important for us to vote neutral," Admiral Jean insisted. I raised my hand sharply.

"We'll vote neutral if we can, but we'll vote no otherwise—ah, the time's up! I'll see you later."

As I got to the meeting chamber, the voting for the first motion was beginning. "All participants of the Council are to cease all border hostilities. Aye or nay?"

It was a cold and calm affair: 16 ayes, 7 neutrals, and 4 nays. "Aye!" I shouted, and the vote ended decisively. The elvenking frowned—Karl smiled slightly while nodding to the Queen of Seres.

"All participants of the Council are to allow warships of the participants of the Council to sail waters freely. Aye or nay?"

Now this time it was much more contentious with high pitched voices thrown around. Each aye was fought with a nay. Phantasma and Seres voted nay; Acacia, the Baroque States, and Maluscia aye, the latter probably to spite the former two. It ended with 9 ayes, 9 neutrals, and 9 nays. "Neutral," I said calmly, sealing the vote. Some breathed again; the vote had failed with the slimmest of margins.

"So we agreed to form a defence pact and end border hostilities, but not provide unlimited naval access. Where do we go from here?"

"I would like to remind everyone here that we're here to try and fight Eris," the elderly King of Acacia said, glancing with nervousness and cold wrath combined at Karl—after all, the former's daughter ended up the latter's slave. "Shall the technology of airships be shared among us all?"