The Eldritch Realms Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Karl, Magna, and our agents, mages, and allies?" Nana asked even more desperately.

"Most are combing through the Eldritch Realm," Agnes answered. "I'm having all the succubi strong enough to handle the pressure to join them."

"Alright, good. Robin is most likely held in the Eldritch Realm," Nana added.

"I never dreamed this day would come," Eliza muttered bitterfully. "But ... I think we should accept reality. Master's gone."

"Nana, listen to me!" I screamed from my heart to no avail. The bond was too weak.

"HE IS NOT GONE!" Agnes yelled hysterically, raising to her feet.

"But he is!" Eliza bit back. "And if he were still with us today, I'm sure he'd want us to grieve for a moment, accept the truth, and move forward, not dwell in the past!"

"Can you both calm down?" Nana asked sharply. "And I agree with Agnes. It's too soon."

"We all felt the connection cut."

"Eris is good enough to do that."

Cassy sobbed. "Let's not fool ourselves. It's been a week," she said somberly. "Let's accept the truth for what it is. Master is dead."

"Easy for you to say, huh?" Agnes said. "I suppose you'll now find some other men to take you as their slave, hm, you disloyal whore?"

"What do you know about loyalty?" Cassy roared. "I've been with him since he was but an underling! You? You only came in a couple months before he became a duke! Are you really loyal to him or are you loyal to his status?"

"You were a fucking whore!" Agnes said, banging the table. "You'd have come under the wing of anyone with coin! I was a succubus Commander—I had a goddamn army when I became his slave, you had mediocre entertainment skills, an overused cunt, and a barely usable asshole!"

"Both of you shut up," Nana said icily and serenely, but with such authority that both Agnes and Cassy were silenced.

"Nana!"

"Robin?" Nana asked, somewhat horrified. I could feel her standing up.

"Nana, what are you talking about?" Eliza asked.

"Nana, I'm inside of you. I'm possessing you. Kind of," I said. "The point is that I'm alive. I'm in the Towers of Gold in the Shipdoom." There were a few seconds of silence before Nana came to her senses.

"The Towers of Gold in the Shipdoom. Got it," she said with giddiness.

"He's alive?" Agnes shrieked happily.

"One more thing—don't attack the fishmen. They're forced to fight because of hostages. I've reached an agreement with them—"

Tss! The connection was cut. I fell to the floor, exhausted, but I knew help would be coming.

For several weeks I was treated progressively better. I had three square meals a day with meats and fish; I was given sweetmeats and a comfortable bed; and Jun promised to return my sword if only he could find it. And he promised many things should I have joined Eris' side: wealth, power, land, women, the list goes on.

Amatai kept me updated about the situation outside. Yeva's fleet was on the way, led by four very, very vengeful women. His fishmen were very adapt in the waters (no shit) and they were ready to rouse up in rebellion as soon as the fleet arrived.

On a bright morning, with the sunlight breaking through, the sounds of war drums rang high in the air. Jets of fire were shot to the sky and the battle was joined. I took my blade and cut off the bars. I quickly descended the high tower where I was imprisoned. Outside was a verdant and relatively green pasture, soon bloodied by chaotic fighting. Croaks of fishmen chorused together with roars of the cultists and orcs.

"There, there!" Amatai shouted and pointed at a grand prison structure, grey and grim. "My people is there! Release them!" I quickly nodded.

"Behind you!" I shrieked. Slyvia dashed, a set of swords lunging for Amatai's neck ....

Parried with another at the last second. "Master!" Agnes shouted. She took Sylvia's old blade and threw it at me. "Go! We'll handle this one!" Eliza leapt into the battle, a streak of lightning grazing Slyvia's neck.

"Robin! Get your ass up here!" Nana instructed as she rode a great warhorse and stopped by. I quickly saddled the horse.

Slyvia sent a loud and bright explosion to the air even as the sharp blades of Agnes and Eliza and their magics were pushing her ever into the defensive. A strangely alluring yet disturbing flute noise filled the air. Yeva's forces flooded the battlefield.

Brutish orcs and towering trolls were no stranger to my army; but what came out was a chilling kind—truly a new race, a race bred for war, a race bred to kill us all. Giant flying things, easily twice the size of a man, blot out the sun. They were faceless save for a wide mouth. Their thin limbs were barely visible, concealed by rough, leathery skin. Instantly they swept the battlefield, and hundreds of men and fishmen alike were torn to shreds.

"The project ... it's complete," I remarked bitterly. Succubi flew up, their spears and lust magic clashing with the sheer horror and power the Maranians brought. The air was awash with the scent of blood. Soon behind Nana and I gathered a company of friendly cavalry, disciplined to defend their lord, and a force of fishmen eager to free their brethren.

In the chaos the prison was unguarded. Locks were foregone in favour of brute strength; cells were broken and its prisoners, with glee, were freed. Elsewhere the forces of Yeva gained an upper hand; even the great Maranian beasts could not turn the tide alone as they were swarmed by succubi, shot down by arrows and crossbow bolts, and brought down by powerful spells. A mere few moments after the prisoners were freed, the enemy was put to rout. Those trying to escape in ships were ravaged by the vengeful fishmen or else by the kraken.

Amatai and a number of acolytes was counting the liberated fishmen prisoners. His face grew paler and paler as he counted. "... where is the chieftain's daughter?" he asked me, horror and desperation shaking his lips.

A loud croak came from the underground as if to answer. "From below!" Amatai croaked. My men were visibly confused.

"Follow him!" I ordered as I saddled my horse again. Amatai swung his staff and rocks burst asunder. There was a grand metal gate covered with strange runes.

"Lust magic!" Agnes said, hurrying forward and shoving Amatai and the fishmen acolytes trying to crack the ward. Pinkish energy crackled around her, but the wards stood firm.

"Out of the way, you little succubus. Let the grown-up here handle it."

Ivala, from absolutely nowhere, marched forward, and with little but a flick of her wrists the wards fell. "Why are you here?" I ask, shocked.

"Later. Now we go on!"

We hurried through. There was a wide and large tunnel with only one cell.

"Help! Help!" a fishman croaked again, though to my companions they must have sounded like mere shouts. We doubled our speed.

There a petite and defenseless fishman, her failing cell bars the only thing warding off a truly gigantic Maranian, cried. "Heah!" I growled, and my horse leaped upwards until my head nearly hit the ceiling of the tunnel.

The warhorse gallantly kicked the creature's abdomen, making it howl in pain. I drove my two blades into its mouth, killing it. Amatai and his acolytes immediately tended to the terrified fishman maiden. And finally victory—though, as the dead Maranian's silver blood began to stop flowing, I was reminded that this was not yet the worst.

For the next few hours, many of the fishmen drew into seclusion in some kind of underwater demense whilst the other fishmen and troops of the army cleaned up the battlefield, took prisoners, and rebuilt. It was night when some manner of civilization had been set up; at least camps and temporary houses to house the exhausted army. The fishmen hunted many sea beasts, whales and giant squids, and though some among my army would normally avoid them, hunger and camaraderie overwhelmed them. Sign language became the norm that merry night.

I separated myself somewhat to sit down with Ivala. "Lust wine?" she offered.

"No thanks," I said. She poured herself a cup and drank it.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase," she said. "You must be wondering why I came here."

"Yeah, exactly."

"I'm a bit of a researcher myself," Ivala said. "You see, I captured a couple fishmen during the weeks when you were absent. Found many weird, unexplainable things."

"Like what?"

"They have an anus for some reason, despite their excretion system based primarily on the gills. They look very strangely human-like for a species that have lived in the ocean for a long time. And—you won't know this and I won't bother explaining—some organs are strangely similar to a subspecies of water demons in my own realm."

"Uh, fascinating, I suppose. Do release your test subjects, though. They're allies now."

"They're dead," Ivala said simply. "But it does get me thinking. It's just a hypothesis for now, but I believe the fishmen were created artificially using genes from both humans and water demons. Proto or pseudo half demons, if you will."

"That's not good," I sighed.

"Very not good," Ivala said. "I can't imagine how skilled Eris must be to create up whole species on her own. But there is a silver lining. We—I mean to say you—can teach them eldritch magic. Imagine an army of eldritch magic users!"

"Is eldritch magic that much of a factor?" I asked. "I do get more powerful, but I'm a full-blooded half demon."

"You're the worst half-demon I've ever taught, and look where you are now! A duke!" Ivala cheered. "But I want you to make sure they're actual proto half demons and I'm not just being a fucking idiot here."

"How on earth am I supposed to do that?" I asked. "'Hello there good sir, are you a proto half demon created by a mad goddess?'?"

Ivala laughed out loud, snorting her lust wine. "Breed them, you idiot," she said finally. "If they're half-demons, you should be able to have children—or eggs I guess, that's how they reproduce—with them."

She stood up. "Well," she said. "Good luck."

The morning was bright. It had been a victory—paid dearly with the lives of thousands, but a victory nonetheless. Leaving part of the army and the fishmen to rebuild, I returned to my dwelling in the Aquaville Mansion with an airship to receive treatment for my wounds and my time in prison. Nana, Cassy, Eliza, and Agnes followed with another airship shortly. After a few hours of proper sleep in a proper bed, I was invited to the sprawling jungle-like garden behind the Aquaville Mansion.

A beautiful, serene cottage stood there surrounded by trees and chirping birds. When I came in, Nana's naked body immediately lunged at me. I hugged her back.

"Don't leave again," she whispered.

"Never," I whispered back. Then Cassy's large breasts rested on my left shoulder and Eliza's slender body on my right. "Never," I chanted. "I'll never part from you again, I promise. Never."

A pair of red hands pulled down my pants and began circling around my cock. Agnes' tongue wet the tip of it. "Agnes!" Cassy barked. "We're having an emotional moment here!"

"Well, I'm having an emotional moment down here too!" Agnes said. "I don't suppose Master has been sexually satisfied in prison?"

"She has a point," I said. "Let's get into bed."

The whole cottage was designed for pleasure: there was no bed, for the floor was as soft as a bed. I threw myself against the floor and opened my legs, beckoning Agnes to come. The red-skinned succubus obediently crawled. She sniffed my anus for a few seconds before digging her tongue in. Cassy and Eliza bent down as their nimble tongues pleased my cock.

"Here it is, Robin," Nana said, spreading open her pussy as she sat on me. "Do you miss it?"

I answered by extending my tongue deep inside her, making her squeal. "Yes, ah, good—work your tongue, yes!" she moaned.

"Master's cock is twitching!" Agnes squealed. "He's about to cum!"

"Well, what's stopping one of you?" I asked. "Hop on, I don't want to waste the sperm."

Immediately, one of the women rode atop me, her somewhat loose but comfortable anus devouring my cock. "Hee hee, do you know whose hole it is?" Nana teased.

"Cassy's," I said. "Aaah-that's good, Cassy. Eliza, come here. Fucktoy, stop giving me a rimjob and start pleasing Cassy."

Agnes dug her tongue deep inside Cassy's pussy now as she rode me in a cowgirl position, panting and moaning, her large breasts up and down.

"Do you miss us, Master?" Eliza asked. She and Nana rested themselves on my sides. My hands stimulated their pussies. "Do you miss our touch? Our services? Our fuckholes?"

"Why, of course I do," I said. My cock was on the verge of ejaculating. I thrusted upwards with a great force, making my way through Cassy's trained asshole, and blasting my hot cum inside. Cassy climaxed, her hot juices all over my stomach.

"How did I do, Master?" Cassy asked with a smile.

"Your service is always great, Cassy," I said. "As expected from my first slut." Cassy giggled and laid down to rest. I woke up, towering over a crouching Agnes. She blushed, making her red face even redder.

"Clean it, fucktoy."

"Yes, Master!" Agnes answered obediently. She began licking her way around my glans. "Master's cock is soo big and soo long."

She quickly cleaned my cock. "Now, how does a fucktoy beg?"

She bent down as low as she could, knees on the floor. "Please, Master, do as you wish with your fucktoy!"

I spanked her hard. She spasmed immediately as her juices came out. "Climax already, fucktoy?" I asked as I drilled her tight pussy mercilessly. Her warm cunt was complimented with her soft tail wrapping itself around my shaft.

"Y-yes, Master," Agnes said as I pounded her pierced cunt faster and pulled the piercings on her nipples. "Your fucktoy is sorry that she is such an undisciplined whore that she cannot control herself, Master!"

I grabbed Agnes' hair. "Service me properly now," I said as I pulled out of her pussy and into her equally tight anus. The succubus seductively moved her body around, slamming herself against my cock.

Eliza and Nana groped me all over while Cassy was still regaining her breath. I fondled their breasts and teased their clits. Agnes was slowing down. "Too slow!" I groaned. "Here-I'll show you how to do it!"

I seized Agnes' hips and lifted her. Agnes squealed in delight and giggled. Her giggle stopped and she screamed in pain-induced pleasure as I broke through her tight ass. "Yes, yes, Master! Destroy my ass! My ass is yours to use, like any other hole! Yess!"

The masochist succubus wailed as her ass stretched to accomodate the big rod inside her. For a moment I felt like there were no other people; just me and my loyal, obedient fucktoy.

"You're so rough, Robin," Nana teased. "If you're like that, other women would leave you, you know?" She breathed down my neck. Cassy and Eliza were french kissing each other.

"I know that," I said with a smirk that Nana returned. "But a piece of meat isn't smart enough to do that." Agnes was inside her own blissful realm. With each painful thrust she climaxed, and the floor was soon soaked in juice.

"Didn't you hear that, Agnes?" Nana asked, teasing her clit. "Your Master called you a stupid piece of meat."

"That's because I am!" Agnes cried. "I'm a stupid piece of meat, my only good part is my body! And I'm grateful because Master still finds use for me! Yes! Cum in me Master, mark my ass with your hot sperm!"

The silver-haired succubus moaned when I filled her anus with shot after shot of cum. I placed her carefully on the floor. "Well, Agnes, I think you can be more than a fucktoy."

"Really, Master?" Agnes asked. "What can I do to serve you?"

"Yes, you can be a urinal," I said as I urinated all over her body.

"Yes ... Master, use my body as you wish," Agnes mumbled with a wide smile as some of my piss got into her mouth.

"Are you going to forget us, Master?"

Eliza and Nana formed an ass tower, with the former on top and the latter below. "Come on Robin," Nana said. "Ravage us!"

And who was I to refuse her? My cock found its way deep inside Nana's pussy as she moaned. "I want your cock too, Master!" Eliza cried. The tomboy dark elf pouted.

I alternated between the two. Nana's wetter pussy paired well with Eliza's tighter cunt. Soon Cassy came to my side too and I groped her large breasts.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your wife like a common whore!" Nana moaned.

"Mmh, yes, stretch my pussy, Master!" Eliza begged. "Cum inside me Master! Make my womb remember its owner!"

"I want it too!" Nana said. "Come on, Robin, impregnate your wife!"

I pulled out and, with a groan, covered their butts in my sperm. "Ah ... hard choice, I know," Nana said.

Cassy immediately pumped my cock. "Master, my lewd pussy wants your cock too," she whispered. "I've been training it, Master. It's still nothing special, but it should be more pleasurable for you. Would you like to try it, Master?"

Agnes, having cleaned herself, flung herself at me. "Master, your fucktoy wants to be abused more!" she moaned. "Assrape me again, fist my pussy, whip my slutty tits, make me beg, make me crawl, spank my ass, use me as a urinal, anything, Master! Dominate me, make my body remember who it serves!"

"I'd like to very calmly in an unthirsty way remind you that you haven't even creampied me even once!" Nana said.

"Me neither!" Eliza added.

It was a long day filled with nothing but pleasure. By the end of the day, Cassy's pussy had been stretched to its original looseness, Agnes had been whipped and slapped so many times her buttocks were blue, Nana's womb held six or seven creampies worth of cum, and Eliza's tight ass stung. For all the crazy sex we had, at the end of the day, we all slept naked cuddling each other.

The next day I delivered Alya's messages to Karl and Magna in Yelvanna. Apparently, she had imprinted her second message in my soul, which when extracted made Magna very determined-looking. They promised me that they will inform me of whatever they find.

And that day came-two months later.