The Eldritch Servant

Story Info
She wants Mat to seduce his aunt first.
4.8k words
4.5
10.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

This story contains pseudo-incest, mff, cuckquean themes, anal, and an invisible shapeshifting pervert.

**

"Oh, she seems hot." Mathew heard the feminine monster whisper in his ear, "Do you want me to hold her down while you FUCK her?" She almost shouted out the dirty word with glee.

"Cynthia," Mathew groaned, his fingers running through his amber hair as he tried to concentrate on his work. "I told you, She's my aunt. I've lived with her since I was six. Also, please get out of my house."

"But you can't stop thinking about her butt." She murmured. "I can see it in your brain!"

"I told you to stop reading minds Cynthia!" He growled.

"Who are you talking to in there?" His aunt entered the room again. She had a sisterly energy to her. More of a teasing older sibling than a parent. "Pasta is done by the way. Do you want me to bring it to you?" She put a hand on her hip and leaned on the wall.

"Yes please Aunt Barb."

"You sound tense." He was even more tense when he felt her come up from behind him and massage his broad shoulders. Her breasts pressed against his back. "I think you are working too hard. It's fine if you need to stay with me a few more months. The job market is crazy right now. You should take a break."

Mathew seethed, "Thanks, but this is better than doing nothing."

"Okay." She shrugged, "But I'll be watching TV in the living room if you need me for anything." She sauntered off. Mathew could not resist turning and looking at her body wriggle away. She was awkward, but very attractive.

Cynthia was still by his side. She was squatting wide like a frog, completely unnoticed by Aunt Barb. She hissed, "Now the breasts. You are thinking about those now. Which do you prefer my master?"

Mathew gave a look to the monster hissing in his ear. She was just human enough such that he had first mistaken her for a woman in a slutty halloween costume. But her skin was pale purple and striped with darker violet, her eyes were orange and shaped like an hourglass each. Her teeth were sharp like a sharks and instead of hair she had tentacles writhing about her. She was naked too, with plump orbs at her chest and wide hips that wriggled and writhed like a fish when she got the attention she so craved. "I can change my form to suit your needs." She whispered. "But I feel you already like the way I look right now."

"I told you, I don't want any of that!" He almost shouted. He took a breath to clam down. "Seriously, out of all the girls in town, how come it's some psychic fish slut that takes a liking to me."

"You may call me what you wish, though, Master," her voice was breathy, "To remind you, my real name is," She she said with something between a gurgle and rasp, "Cthikrndia" when she said it he felt a sensation like ice being dropped down the back of his shirt. He shivered.

"Cynthia. Right." Mathew nodded and gulped. He hated it when she talked like that. Sometimes he could fool himself into thinking she was just some cosplaying stalker in body paint. Though, she was a pervert who could read minds and keep herself from being noticed by humans with her mental powers.

"Mathew," she used his name and squirmed, looking away and blushing deep purple across her body, "Whenever I remember how to saved me, my gills flutter-"

"I just saw that something was caught in an old abandoned net." He shrugged.

"It was so cold. And you were late for dinner."

"It wasn't a big deal-"

"I can read your thoughts. It was a very big deal. You ruined your nice clothes. You were scared because you thought I was human."

He wasn't convinced she wasn't human, though, she was a lot more slimy than a human usually is. "Cynthia, I told you to stop reading minds!"

"I can't stop master. Talking is not my nature. I speak and hear with my mind." She said. "Your thoughts are loud." She smiled, her sharp teeth glinting, "And explicit." she shuddered and cackled. "Oh! No! Don't worry my love! I would never hurt you with my teeth!" she reacted to his gut reaction. "I can change them if you wish. I can alter my genetic substructure. In one weeks time my teeth can be more human, like yours." She gave a slutty pout, "Or I could have no teeth. Imagine how it would feel if I pleasured you like that? Hmm? So soft!"

"Cynthia," He announced her name once more, "I have resumes to fill out and send. You are a weird fish lady I met in a river just an hour ago. I get that you feel like you owe me or something, but could you just back the fuck off?"

"I want what is best for you." She gave a more worried pout. "Your aunt is right. You are too stressed. And there is something she can do for you. I would do it myself, but it will take some time before I can mutate into her form-"

"Don't do that!" He begged.

"If you say so." She nodded. "I can instead shift into any other form you wish. I can read deeper into your subconscious to find the type of woman you didn't even know you wanted-"

"No. No thank you." He shook his head. "Just let me be, alright?"

She only gave him two seconds of pause before sighing, "She wants you too." her voice cracked high.

Mathew nearly broke his keyboard. "What?" She looked away. "Is that true?" she was hesitating. "Don't you lie to me Cynthia-"

"It's complicated!" She whined. "You humans are so irrational." She mumbled, "Your minds are like lots of fish! All at once in one body! And whatever fish is in front, they think they are the one fish!" She gargled, "Part of her fantasizes about you, wants you, spies on you." Mathew was stunned. "Most of her doesn't." She admitted. "And if you asked her for sex she'd say no." Mathew sighed. He supposed he already knew that. "But she would regret saying no." She continued. "She feels loyal to her late sister. Sees it as betrayal. But otherwise-"

"Yea, what would mom think?" Mathew chuckled. "Who knows. She knew her better than me."

"I can make her forget after you fuck her." She suggested. "I can pull out the piece of her that wants it, then put it back when you are done with her."

"No." he shook his head.

She frowned with frustration. "Why master? You two humans want to fuck, and there is no rational reason not to!"

"Because free will is important!" Mathew insisted.

"Free will isn't real!" She growled and gurgled. "You no more decide things in your life than a single fish decides where the school swims. The only thing that is real is instinct, and desire."

"Well, I guess I'm glad I'm the master here then, right?" She scowled at him. "Or will you fuck with my brain to make be think otherwise?"

Her eyes narrowed, "You are different master. You see me like the others can't. I do not know why. I think your mind has touched the elder gods. I do not wish to dabble in their affairs, only serve those they choose as their avatar."

"So I'm the chosen one then?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Which is why you must bare many children!" She said happily. "Your life has importance and meaning in the cosmos, you will awaken my forefathers from their sleep!"

"Right." He sighed. She was losing him again. Even if she was a freaky fish lady, he wasn't going to believe just anything she said.

"Hmm..." She thought allowed. She turned to the door. She gave a cunning smile, "What if I make her ask you?"

"Ask me what?"

"To fuck her?"

"No way!" he shook his head. "You can't just force-"

"Not force!" She said quickly. She looked even more sly, "Convince~" she said it with a hiss.

Mathew's eyes narrowed, "What do you mean convince?"

Her grin nearly split her face with her saw like teeth, "So you want to know more?"

Mathew's heart went cold. His eyes narrowed further. "Continue."

"I will tell her things. Not in her mind, but aloud. Show up as someone trustworthy-"

"No lies." she was frustrated by that. "You wont lie to her."

"Truth? Lies?" She shrugged with her slimy appendages, "You think you know truth? There are many things you do not know. Things you are not ready to know. Things you will never know, no matter how much you wish. Things you cannot know or the world may cease to be-"

"No," he interrupted her rant. "Lies." he finished.

She spat with anger. "Master says it. It is so." She whined and rolled her eyes, "But, let me appear like a human? Say I am human? She will be frightened if I don't."

"Fine." he agreed. "But no deception on the sex thing." he tapped on his desk with anxiety. "And don't pressure her. This is her decision."

"I will make sure she decides." The beast rolled it's eyes.

He gaped as he saw the creature disappear from his cognition. He looked around and after a few moments, he could not track her. No matter where he looked. His eyes did not register her form. It was not like being invisible. It was simply hard to see her anymore. it was like she moved sideways between normal dimensions of up, down, and side to side. "Spooky." He blinked. She was no longer in the room now. "I thought she couldn't disappear from me..." he mumbled. "Maybe it's a teleportation thing?" he shook his head. "Too much sci fi. Let's just blame all this on a late dinner-"

He heard the doorbell ring. It was quite late for visitors. He heard Aunt Barb answer the door. "Hello?" he heard her voice.

Then he heard the creature, Cynthia. It was unmistakable. "Barbara Dorl?" She asked. "I have some things I would like to talk to you about, if you have time."

Mathew left his papers to investigate. He did not reveal his presence, but he peaked from behind a corner in the hallway. He saw his Aunt speaking with Cynthia. Aunt Barb must have seen something else, because Mathew saw and heard the same Cynthia he had just met. She was still writhing and undulating like a woman with a fetish for having an octopus on her head.

"It is very late. I'm sorry-" Barb started.

"It's about your sister." Mathew flinched just like his Aunt did. "I'm from a genetics research facility. I have information that might be relevant to you families health. Could I please come in? It will only take a few minutes."

Aunt Barb was conflicted. She nodded. "Sure, sure, please take a seat..."

He adjusted his position so he could spy on them in the kitchen. He heard Cynthia continue, "You live here with your nephew, correct?" Barb nodded. "Well, I have some news. I'm not sure how to say this, but you have the right to know." Mathew was sweating. "By blood, Mathew is not your sisters son."

The words hung in the air. Mathew almost revealed himself to reprimand Cynthia for her lies.

But was it true?

"How can that be?" Barb asked. "I saw him just a week after she gave birth."

"There was a mix up at the hospital." She explained. "It is more common than you might think. A paperwork error. There were four mothers giving birth that day, and several tired nurses that filled the paperwork out incorrectly. There was more than one Mathew."

Mathew was shaking. Cynthia had not told him any of this. How come she was just coming out with this now?

"That is crazy." Barb said. "But it makes sense." Did it? "He is so different from both his parents." she looked up. "Where is their real child? Or," She shook her head, "I'm sorry. He is still my nephew. Not just by blood-" She stopped herself. Her face was pensive. "What I mean is-"

"I am not at liberty to say." Cynthia replied, "I will be headed there next, to tell them. Most likely, If both you and they desire to get to know each other, it can be arranged."

"I understand." She shook her head. "This is so much to take in."

"Barbara," Cynthia extended a wet, slimy hand. Barb took it, not realizing the strange alien texture. She merely felt what she thought was the warmth of another human being. "This may change your relationship with Mathew. But I hope it will change for the better."

Barb wiped a tear from her eye with a nod. "Yes, I think so too. Wow, sorry, this hit me harder than I thought it would."

"Are you married?" Barb was taken aback from the question. She sniffed, then she laughed, "No. I guess I've been like a single parent since I was eighteen."

"Not much of an age gap. He just turned twenty, correct? And you are thirty one?"

Barb smiled, "Thank you, but thirty two."

"Only twelve years."

"What do you mean?" Barb asked.

"Nothing." she stood, "Well, I suppose I should say it," Cynthia rolled her eyes, "Many families in this situation feel comforted that they are not related to who they think they are."

"Why is that?"

"Because," Cynthia was careful, "And I'm not making any accusations," She let the point linger before finishing, "But when there are two very attractive people living together, and they aren't blood related, well, it is perfectly natural for people to develop feelings for each other. Feelings that would be improper if they were blood related."

Barb was silent. Cynthia continued, "Again, don't think I'm judging you. I just want to say that if anyone in your position had feelings like that, they would be perfectly natural, and acceptable." Cynthia's grin must not have been shown on the false image she presented, because it made Mathew shrink back with fear. Then Cynthia's face went back to her more normal, smug expression, "If you need to contact me, here is my number," She tapped the table. There was no number. "Any other questions?"

He was expecting Barb to throw Cynthia out of her house in a rage. Instead, Barb said, in a meek tone, "Is, uh," she gulped, "In your experience. Hypothetically. When these feelings develop-" Mathew felt his heart flutter. He felt lightheaded. She continued, "How many times are they one sided?" he had never seen his Aunt so flustered. "And, it is usually the older one, or the other way around-"

Cynthia clacked her tongue against her teeth, "Hard to tell. Not enough research." She continued with a sly smile, "But in my experience? Peoples bodies can tell. If, hypothetically, you have feelings for him," she nodded, "He could have feelings for you."

"That is strange to think about." Barb chuckled. "It's so strange," She continued, "I usually don't open up this much, do I know you?" Barb asked. "You seem so familiar. And I feel like I can trust you. "

"I have that affect on people." Cynthia explained. "But I really must be off." Cynthia walked to the door and they both said their goodbyes. Mathew fled to his room. That was all crazy. By the time he entered, Cynthia was back. it was like she had slipped back from a fold in reality.

"What did you just do!" He hissed in a low tone.

"I told her the truth-"

"You didn't tell me any of that before!"

"You didn't ask." Cynthia pouted, "Is master upset with me?"

"Yes!" His fists clenched, "If there is anything else like that I should know, I want you to tell me!"

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "Master, there are so many things to know in this universe. Should I tell you all of them? Should I tell you about what killer germs are crawling on you right now? Or what people are thinking about you behind your back? Should I tell you about every mistake you've forgotten and the names of all the people that were hurt because of them? Should I tell you about your aunt? Her failures and insecurities? Do you want to know what things make her cry at night? Do you want to know her most humiliating secrets?" Mathew was overwhelmed by the offers. "I can tell you all these things and more. I could even make her admit it to you."

"Y-You wont!" He commanded. "She has privacy!"

"Oh. So you care about privacy now?"

"I do!"

"But I thought you cared about the truth?" She wriggled happily like a child that had won an argument, "Which is it? Do I lie? Or do I tell the truths no one wants me to tell? You said not to read minds, so I did not know what you would want."

"Ugh!" He sat on his bed in a huff. "Forget it." he rubbed his temples and looked up at the ceiling. "It's not like she will really do it though, right?" he asked the sky. "I mean," he laughed at himself, "She's basically been like a big sister for as long as i have known her. She isn't going to-"

He heard a knock at the door. Cynthia flattened herself to the wall like a thief. "Mat? Can I come in?"

He hesitated. "S-Sure?"

Aunt Barb was wearing something he had never seen on her before. It was scarlet lingerie with black lace and a dainty nightgown that hid nothing. Red thigh high stockings on long legs were held up by a garter belt. Her hair was made up and flowed behind her shoulders and her bust was pulled up to the point that the melons seemed to hover. He was sitting on his bead in stunned silence as she said, "There is something we need to talk about."

He nodded.

She paused, "Oh, this?" She smiled, "Just some new pajamas. I hope you don't mind." She closed the door carefully, as if there was anyone else in the house. He saw the thong disappear into the thick crevices of her rear as she did. Then she turned and looked too exited. She reminded him of a teenager. She skipped to the bed next to him. He crossed his legs and leaned away like an embarrassed child. He still remembered when she was bigger than him. That had been so long ago. Now she was at least a foot shorter. Her long, sexy limbs were splayed apart now. She leaned in, her cleavage hanging over his waist as she said, "Did you hear that there was someone at the door?"

He nodded.

"Oh, how much did you hear?" She asked. "If you were snooping, that's fine. The walls are thin here." She giggled, "I mean, I remember when you had Jasmine over. Back when you were dating. You tried to be quiet but-" She inhaled sharply and smiled. Mathew felt like he was going to faint. His aunt continued, "But anyway, how much did you hear?" she played with her hair and bit her lip, "Did you hear much of it at all?"

He nodded.

She pushed herself closer. Her legs were touching his. Her breasts pushed against his side. "Did you hear all of it then?" Her coy expression turned to extreme interest. "All the way to the end?" her hand was on his knee. Her other was supporting her round his back. Her face was very close to his.

He nodded.

"Oh." She sucked on her teeth. She was beautiful. "So, what do you think?" She wondered allowed. "About all of it?" Mathew wasn't sure how to cope with the situation. Barb giggled, "You are blushing so much!" her hand went higher up his leg and caressed the inside, "Am I embarrassing you?"

He nodded.

"Should I stop?" She said quickly, retracting her hand. She suddenly had a guilty look on her face. "Or," her hand stayed at his knee, "Mat," She said with a sigh, "I don't know how I am supposed to feel right now. I thought maybe you would be the same." She shook her head. "I am so confused. The whole world just flipped upside down. I thought maybe we could talk." she smirked with sad eyes and turned away from him for a moment. They were both looking to the far wall. Only Mat saw Cynthia there, giving him two thumbs up and staring with wide eyed expectation. "Never mind. this was so stupid of me. I should go." She stood. As she did her butt was a foot from his face. He smelled her. She was perfumed with roses and maple. Under that was the scent of her sex. Her panties were damp.

He could not help himself. This was as much as of a chance as he was going to get. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down on his lap. "Mat!" She exhaled, landing on him. Her buns surrounded the cock that was hard in his jeans, "Mat?" She questioned. He felt her legs tense and relaxed. "Is, Is that-" She ground against him. He grabbed her tits, "Oh!" He rolled her to her stomach and bit her earlobe as he pounced. "Oh my!" She sighed under him. "Yes!"

His was about to fumble for his belt, but he felt it loosen without his help. He glanced backward to see Cynthia carefully unbuckling him with her agile fingers. He let her, and he felt his cock freed and hard on her backside. "Mat!" he felt his aunt shiver as he nibbled on her neck and tickled down her sides. "Oh, you have grown up into such a man Mat!" She cooed. "You seem to know your way around a woman too."

12