The Eldritch Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock hotdogged her ass. It was slippery, as if lubed. Cynthia was most likely to blame. "That feels so good," It was strange to hear those words from his aunt, "I want it so bad Mat. I want it so bad! I've wanted it for so long-"

"Would you say you have been," He started, "A bad girl?"

It was a stupid joke, but she giggled madly as he caressed her sides, "So bad! You don't even know!"

He pulled at her bra with his teeth and reeled his hips up and off of her. He pulled her panties to the side. There was not much there anyway. Her bra snapped open as his cock entered Barb's sweet, gushing pussy. "Woah!" She called out. She cooed, "Oh my god Mat!" Mat sank deeper into her soft, wet sex. He looked to the side when he saw movement. He saw Cynthia laying on the bed next to Barb. The inhuman creature had one of her own tentacles between her legs. She was lightly humping herself with a purple blush about her body. She was enjoying the view.

"M-mat!" His aunt called out. "I want you to take control." She whispered. "I want you to-" she not need to say anymore. He grabbed her wrists, held them behind her back, and fucked her. "Ohh!" She screamed into the pillow. He reached around and pinched her beautiful tits. "Ahhh!" He heard her pant into the pillow. He slapped that ass and grabbed it tight. He heard her cry out and gasp. "Yes! Such a bad girl! Slap my ass Mat! Spank me!"

He wanted to see those tits. He pulled out, dismounted, and flipped her. She was blushing across her body too. Her bra was loose around her shoulders and hid nothing. Her thong was completely useless to the side. Her pussy was shaven bare. "Mat." She gasped. "Take me!" She begged.

It was everything he had ever wanted. He was gentle this time, kissing her leg, then up her hips. He wanted her to enjoy it. He licked her tits, and her neck. She shuddered. He stopped at her lips. They had kissed before but not like this. First was a peck. It was so much like the platonic days of fifteen minutes ago. They both laughed. Then he silenced her by pulling her hair and putting his tongue in her. She moaned around his muscle and held him tight. Her held her down again by the wrists and moaned with delight.

He had a delightful idea, "Hey Barb," He breathed heavy, "You still do yoga right?"

"Huh? Yea, why do you-" He grabbed her stocking clad ankles and lifted them. "Wee!" She yipped in mild surprise. He pushed them back and saw her curve. Her ass lifted up and her knees went to her ears. She was looking up, past her loose bra and breasts. He saw her wet, bare opening above her puckered asshole. Both looked very inviting.

He aimed to pierce her sex again after a moments hesitation.

"Her ass." his eyes went to the side. Cynthia was right there, watching the action from inches away. "She want's it in the ass." he gave he a skeptical glare as he continued to kiss and lick his aunts inner thighs. She giggled at the foreplay. "Well, you do at least. And she would tolerate it!" She squirmed, "Please! If you just do it now she wont say anything!"

He refused. He wanted her to feel good.

"Oh, I can make her feel good." Cynthia licked her lips, "Fuck her ass and leave it to me."

Mat was in no mood to argue. He stood up and looked at the beautiful woman he had been lusting for all this time. She seemed confused, but completely unaware that a naked fish monster was crawling on top of her face. He aimed and pressed on her behind. His dick was delving directly down, thrusting her shoulders into the bed.

"Oh?" Her eyes were wide and confused for a moment. Then Cynthia began to lick and her tentacles went to work caressing Barbs legs and sex. "Oh!" his wet cock slowly dug into the ecstatic woman's rear. "W-What is this feeling?" Barb was holding onto her own ass with enthusiasm and curiosity as he tried to move as slow as possible. "It's never felt like this before!" She had no idea there was a fish pussy in her face. "Wow!"

It sank in easy. He bottomed out in her bottom and saw no pain in her face past the other, inhuman participant. "More!" she begged. "I feel so hot," she giggled, playing with her tits, "And heavy?" she was a but confused about that, "Fuck me Mat! Fuck my ass into the sheets!"

He was never one to question that kind of order. He held her knees to her ears and thrust down into her. He felt Cyntha's forehead on his stomach occasionally as she continued to lick and joust her tongue with Barbs clit. "Mat!" Barbs hands gripped the sheets to her sides. "Oh my god Mat I'm so close!" she looked as confused as she did orgasmic. He could see her face just above Cynthia's rear. "This, this has never happened to me before, not with my, my..." she mumbled and yipped with every thrust. She bucked and chirped, "Imcomeingimcomeingi'm-" She groaned and shook as he pile-drived her. Seeing her like that was too much and growled as he blew his load into her rump. She clenched tight around him, clenching and pumping his cock with her ass in waves. Cythnia didn't stop toying with the poor woman's sex until she had milked everything she had to give. After several seconds of ecstasy Cynthia crawled off of the twitching woman to let Mat lean in over his love. He swooped down to kiss her, still holding her down.

"Mat." Barb sighed as he let her relax. He unfolded her and laid next to her, caressing her breasts and side. "Mat, that was wonderful," She laughed, "S-So," she caressed his face, "Is this is the new normal?" her eyes seemed hopeful.

"I," he shrugged, "I guess."

"So strange." She shook her head with a smile, "No complaints!" She giggled. "Though," She sucked air through her teeth, then thought better of it. "Never mind."

"What is it?"

"It's just the strangest thing." She confided, "When you were, well," She tried to find the right words. She decided upon, "Making me come with my ass-" She laughed when she said it. "By the way, that has never happened before, and it was amazing, so, WOW!" he laughed with her, "But anyway, it almost felt like someone was going down on me too." She shrugged, "I don't know Mat, how did you do that?"

"Well," He looked to Cynthia. She was licking her lips and grinning. He looked back to his aunt Barb, "A man has to keep his secrets, right?"


12