The Electra Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to take it off for me?"

It seemed Cassie would, though her fingers trembled as Marie turned so she could undo the clasp at the back. He sympathised. His own hands would have been shaky too. The bra fell away onto the floor.

Marie turned back around. Her breasts were - of course - perfect, full and round, with pinkish puffy nipples.

"You're looking at me just like he did." This was said in a low murmur.

"Show me," he managed. "Show me how you touched yourself for him. For... " He tried to remember the man's name. "...For Mr Franklin."

She sat back down in the chair, and slowly spread her legs, exposing herself fully to them both.

"Well... I started like this. Very gentle." She ran a single finger down the length of her slit. With the other hand she reached up and gently squeezed one of her nipples. Cassie murmured and shifted in her seat.

"Why don't you copy what I'm doing, Cassie?" It was more of a command than a request. Cassie glanced over to him quickly but it was a token gesture. He had barely nodded his assent before she stood and started to undress. Cassie's body was fuller and more rounded than Marie's, with darker skin and heavier breasts. Unlike Marie she had a faint patch of fuzz between her legs.

"Ohhh," said Marie softly. "You're so beautiful, Cassie."

"Thank you... so are you."

They both looked at him.

"Did he get undressed too?" asked Cassie.

Marie shook her head. "No. Not that time. But... he did unzip himself. So I could see it. And he touched himself while he watched."

That was of course out of the question. This was already highly unprofessional, and he knew he should stop the whole interview now. It was only natural, given the nature of the subject matter, that sometimes passions would run high and either the participant or the observers or both would become aroused. In those circumstances, you ended the session promptly and, if absolutely necessary, rescheduled for a later date.

He unzipped his fly. His cock, already pressed hard against the slit in his boxers, sprang free.

"Yes," said Marie. "Just like that."

She settled back and closed her eyes. She stroked herself with increasing energy now, adding a second finger to the first, pulling her pussy lips open so he could see glimpses of the tantalising entrance between them. Beside him, Cassie was also fingering herself, though how accurately she was following Marie's example he couldn't easily see from where he was sitting. All girls masturbate slightly differently, he thought. There had been a study on that.

He realised his hand was wrapped tightly around his cock and he was stroking himself, up and down, as he watched the young girl in front of him. She opened her eyes and looked at him, moaning softly to herself as her fingers moved ever faster.

"Oh yes," she said. "I came so hard that day... oh fuck, this is good. The way he stared at me... knowing he was hard because of me... seeing that hard cock of his as he touched it... mmm yes... so fucking sexy."

Cassie stretched herself out, her legs spread wide. She was focusing solely on her own orgasm now, he recognised the noises of it approaching, that raggedness in her breathing. At least I know now she wasn't faking, he thought.

Marie was also close, it seemed. "Fuck... fuck," she muttered to herself. He thought she was back in that upstairs room, remembering the man who'd caught her and made her touch herself in front of him. He could see the wetness glistening on her fingers, almost a blur now as they worked away. Over the clit, around the clit, then the tip of a finger inside, touching herself with a roughness that he associated more with male masturbation than female.

"I'm going to cum so fucking much," she said. "Cassie, you cum for me now? Let me see you cum."

That pushed Cassie over the edge. With a low desperate groan her head fell forward as her body bucked and writhed. He wished he could go over there and sink himself into her, this was all very erotic, no question, but he was also desperate to fuck somebody, someone, anybody, lose himself in another person's flesh.

"Stand up." This was Marie, gasping her orders at him. "Stand up and come a little closer. That's what he did."

He rose from the chair and shuffled forward, feeling faintly ridiculous with his stiff cock jutting out before him. But Marie didn't seem to care. Her eyes were fixed on his groin.

"Yes... now let me see you cum. That's what he did. He watched me touch myself and then he came right by me and that made me cum so fucking hard... please god cum now..."

He had never found it easy to achieve orgasm while standing. He was, he supposed, quite traditional in many ways. The most reliable ways for him to climax were either with the woman on top of him, thrusting up deep into her, or doggy-style his hands on her hips, pulling her back and forth as he pushed inside her.

But today was no ordinary day, and he knew he was close, so close. He looked down at the girl sitting in front of him, her legs spread wide. Those lovely breasts with a bead of sweat between them as her hand worked its magic over that glistening swollen slit of hers. He imagined his cock sliding into that slit... into that perfect mouth... he imagined Cassie and Marie taking turns to ride him, one sitting on his face while the other rode and used his cock...

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, and began to spurt. Great blobs of cum leapt from the tip of his cock, falling just short of Marie's bare feet.

"Fuck yes... oh fuck yes that's going to make me..." And with that Marie came too, her body suddenly stretching out in the chair as an expression of ecstasy with a trace with agony crossed her face. "Oh fucking Jesus I'm cumming so much..."

Even in the throes of his own orgasm he was entranced by the sight of her. A young woman in mid-orgasm, he thought faintly, that really is one of the most beautiful fucking sights in the world.

For at least another minute Marie shivered and trembled in the aftermath of her climax. He glanced at Cassie, who was watching her with an expression that he couldn't quite place. Tenderness, perhaps? Hunger? He was pretty sure, though, that later on he was going to be in for the fuck of his life with her.

Slowly Marie's breathing returned to normal. She moaned deep in her throat one final time, then her eyes seemed to focus again, and she smiled at them.

"Oh," she said. "That was good, wasn't it?"

"That was... fucking amazing," said Cassie. "And you... are fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you," said Marie, softly. "If you wanted to get a drink sometime, I'd like that."

"I'm not really bi... I don't think I am... but I'd like that."

"Sure," said Marie. "We can just talk, if that's what you'd like."

Somehow he doubted they would end up just talking. At the idea of the two girls entwined in bed together, his cock twitched again.

Marie looked at him now. "How was that for you, Doctor? Did you get what you wanted?"

He cleared his throat. "Well... yes, thank you... you were very... open and candid with your experiences. But I feel... we've only scratched the surface, in some ways."

She feigned surprise. "You mean... you'd like to hear more?"

"I would," he said. "I think another session, perhaps several... would probably be very illuminating. I'd like to know, for example, if your relationship with this man... developed any further."

Marie seemed to consider. "Well, I guess I could come back. I mean, what happened next... I think you would find that interesting. With your focus on father figures, and everything."

"Yes," he said. "I think it would be very interesting indeed. Are you free... tomorrow afternoon?"

"It's a date," said Marie.

12