The Electrician

Story Info
A man can no longer wait for the woman he works for.
2.8k words
52.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy stood outside the building looking up at the new sign "Boutique Despair." For weeks she had been watching the men hammer and nail every piece of wood in the small building. She sighed heavily as she looked up at the open windows of the apartment above. She had spent her entire life savings on her dream; dreams don't come easily for a girl from a small town. Most of the time, they were crushed under the feet of the corporate world in a large city. Not this time, she smiled as she thought. Not this time. This time it was her dreams, her mark and no one was going to come between her dreams.

Only a few weeks left and she would finally be able to open shop. She was so attached to the idea that she purchased the only building that contained a one bedroom apartment upstairs. Sure it wasn't some grand scale building but, it was hers and hers alone. She could hardly contain her excitement as it grew daily. That was until she stepped back inside.

Michael Andrews, the heavy set 50 year old forman of Concrete Studios rubbed his prickly jawline as he walked towards her. Walked wasn't exactly the word to describe how he moved, more like wobled. He almost reminded her of the toys from the late seventies that made a short comeback in the late 90's only to fall out again to the public's distate. The song from the commercial echoed in her head as she watched him, causing her to smile to herself. Her smile resulted in an immediate frown once he had approached her.

"Miss. DeMorte" He tried his hardest to entertain the french vernacular of her name but fell short to sounding like DaMortie instead. "We seem to have a problem. Looks like tha wirin's gone bad. Can't be hookin up the lights until it's fixed. Only man we got capable of the job is Julian. He'll be workin the night shift ta fix it fer ya'." He didn't wait for a response only turned his back to shout at some teenage lookin kid to put the damn saftey on the nail gun before he pokes a hole in someone's head.

Kristy's chest sank as she listened to the foreman with wide eyes. Dear god, anyone but Julian, she thought to herself as she shuddered at the thought. Naturally by her reaction one might have expected a repulsive looking troll, drooling and letcherous. It was completely the opposite but uncomfortable nonethe less.

Julian Rebelle was a tall man and well built. At 29 he looked like something that would have come off the cover of GQ Magazine, the real man edition. He was easy on the eyes, and not so easy on the imagination. Normally he would have been the type of man to sweep anyone off their feet. Julian spent the past few weeks stealing glances, no... watching her. She was that, that's what he'd been doing. He watched her every move with those deep grey eyes that looked like the night's sky before a thunderstorm. On occassion she would often smile and say hello only to fall short with no response from him just the constant stare.

Glancing up at the scaffold Julian knelt, sander in head, his body covered with a light perspiration that caused his white wife beater tank to become almost see through. She swallowed hard as his eyes locked on hers. Stepping from one nervous foot to the other Kristy turned and moved towards the foreman. Wincing she pressed for someone else to do the job, anyone else. The foreman laughed explaining that Julian was the best choice for the job and that she was in good hands.

Good hands, she sighed to herself as she looked back up at him only to meet his gaze again. That was the problem, she shivered at the thought... being in his good, strong hands, her body pulled against his, her fingers dancing over the sculpted muscles of his arms, and chest. She jumped snapping her out of her day dream as a hammer broke through a fresh package of tile. The sound echoing in the building.

Sipping her coffee she watched as the men filtered out into the street, one by one. She could have just sat in her apartment all night but then, could she relinquish the control of her new lively hood to anyone. No she couldn't. Kristy made herself busy on the new counters sorting through paper work insuring the inventory about to arrive was correct and that everything matched up. She never heard him until she felt the warm breath on the back of her neck. Swiftly she turned staring up at the chistled face of the man. She felt her knees grow weak for a second before regaining her composure.

"What?!" Her shock and unease echoed from her voice in an irritated manner

Julian watched her, his eyes searching her face, before locking on her eyes, pools of emerald, bittersweet flickers of light dancing amist the alluring sea of green. He was silent as a small grin slowly crept across his mouth. The upper corner of his lip curling slightly, in some Elvis meets Billy Idol snare.

"I want to get between your legs" His voice was low as he spoke his first words to her.

Kristy stared at him with wide eyes. She shook her head as if she didn't hear him right followed by the furrow of her brow. "What did you say to me?"

His smile widened a bit "I said I need to get under the counter. He lifted his hand slowly, a loop of electrical wires in his hand.

Kristy shook her head again and stepped aside to let him through. She was sure she heard something else when he first spoke. Maybe her mind was playing tricks on her. Why was he making her so nervous? Julian kneeled down crawling under the counter adjusting the wiring beneath before turning to climb out. His heat pounded in his chest as his eyes fell against her jean clad legs. Closing his eyes he listened to the material as it rubbed slightly and crinkled with her movements as she transfered the weight from one foot to the other. He inhaled deeply smelling her perfume, and the sweet enticing erotic scent of her body. He had never expected to be drawn to anyone as he was to her. Every day was like an eternity of hell, watching her, memorizing her gestures, her voice, and her scent. What started out as a simple interest had become an obsession. It was the same every night. After the job he did the same thing, went home showered and stared at the pictures of her that plastered his apartment walls before going out and sitting outside her apartment with his camera watching her from the confines of his truck as she past her open window at night. There wasn't a moment that she wasn't on his mind since they met. The torturous dreams that filled his sleep of her body stetched out along a bed inviting his to enter hers plagued him night after night. She was destined to be his and his alone.

All reason left him as he climbed out from beneath the counter, pressing his body against her side. His fingers sweeping over her shoulder as he brushed the hair away from her neck, exposing the porcelain flesh.

As soon as his body pressed against hers, she froze. Her mouth gaped open slowly as a light gasp eminated from her mouth. It took only moments for her to grasp the situation of this man pressed against her, his hands brushing along her skin before she wheeled around, the palm of her hand making contact with the roughness of his stubbled cheek.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She screamed at him as she took a step back. Her eyes widened in horror at the sudden advance.

He lifted a hand to his face rubbing his palm against the now reddened mark that lain across his cheek. His eyes locked on hers as his smile remained.

"Why are you being so difficult Kristina?" His voice was low like the sweet breeze on a warm summer's day lulling you to sleep. In the past few weeks he had never said a word, not to her directly maybe to the pictures and to her in the silent confines of his mind and truck but never directly to her.

Kristy stepped back and shifted her footing to the side as she began to inch her way towards the staircase. Fear filled her body as she watched him, knowing that any further advances could only mean two things, one he was crazy and would hurt her and two, which was worse that she wouldn't be able to stop him, or want to stop him.

As she stepped towards the stairs, he took two steps towards her. "Look I don't know what the hell you want but, you ain't getting it. Get out now Julian or I swear I will have you fired!! "The false bravado filled her teasing with the fires of lust that rampaged through her body.

"Fire me?" He laughed as he stepped closer to her. "Why would you have me fired? I've watched you, I've seen you. I know what you want. I know how you lie in bed calling out my name as your hands run along your body. I know you want me as bad as I want you."

What the fuck Kristy thought as she stared at him with wide eyes. "You're fucking insane, get out before I call the cops!" She screamed as she swallowed hard. Her body was shaking, nerves fired within her body like small firecrackers, exploding in wild frenzies. She had read stories and seen shows of women who were attacked, as they felt some power racing through them, but she never heard anyone express that deep down inside they were excited that a wetness dampened them that they wanted to fling themselves at the man and scream take me, take me now. What was happening she thought to herself as her breath quickened.

There she was, only three feet from the stairs, only three feet from safety. The anxiousness caused her eyes to well up. Taking a huge step forward she jolted towards the stairs. Her foot barely touched the top step before he was on top of her back. His breath in her ear as his chest pressed her against the rail.

"You like playing games Kristina?" He whispered hotly into her ear. "You wanted me to catch you didn't you? Kristy fought trying to pull herself up the stairwell as she screamed for him to get off her. His strong arms wrapped around her waist. His right hand crawled up the front of her body towards her throat, his fingers caressed her skin as she struggled sweeping down to capture her heaving breast in his hand. His other hand pressed against her stomache as it moved swiftly down to her material covered pussy, gripping and massaging it through her jeans. Kristy called out as she felt his hands touching the most private parts of her body, covered or not. Despite the fear excitement raged through her as her panties became damper with each movement of his strong fingers, her nipples hardening under his touch. Why was her body betraying her like this, she wondered. Thowing her elbow back into his gut she shoved her head backwards making contact with his head, knocking him back. Sprinting up the stairs, he howled in pain beneath her and jolted after her catching her halfway up the stairwell. Grabbing her shoulder he pulled her around, his hand colliding with her mouth and cheek as it swept across her face. A small rivulet of blood cascaded down her chin as she stared up at him.

"Julian, No... Stop!" She begged. Her feet were kicking wildly beneath him as he trapped her hands above her head. Holding the weight with one hand, he reached for the electrical wire attached to his belt and pulled forth. Wrapping the wire about her wrists he tied her to the banister. Straddling her hips his hands swept over her body. His fingers leaving shocks as they traveled along her skin teasing with the seam of her shirt.

"Why do you have make everything so difficult Kristina? Why?" He shouted. "Can't you see, I am only trying to love you to give you what you want? Why?"

"I don't want this!" She screamed.

Her scream was silenced as his lips pressed against hers, his tongue forcing past her lips as his hands tore the shirt from her body sending buttons flying. As he kissed her she tried desperately to pull from him, biting into his lip as his fingers traveled over the thin lace of her bra. Pulling back his hand delivered another slap to her already reddened cheek. "Stop it!" He yelled into her face as he ripped the lace from her body exposing the pert breasts beneath.

The more she struggled the more he fought, the more he fought the more turned on they both became. Unable to control himself any longer he pressed his lips around her nipple, sucking it hard into his mouth teasing the hardened nipple with his teeth as his hands pulled and pushed the jeans from her body. Kristy began to kick desperately trying to push him off her. His hand moved quickly as he wasted no time pulling his cock from his jeans. She gasped as she felt the heat of his throbbing prick press against the wetness of her pussy.

"No!" She cried as he ran the head of his cock along her pussy slit, groaning as the hot wetness of her body coated the head.

His eyes locked on hers as he pushed his cock into her "I love you Kristina "She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips as he entered her filling her tight wet cunt with his throbbing cock. He was so thick, so big, her breath caught in her throat as she gasped. She wanted him to stop, but she couldn't stop the excitement that flowed through her. Twisting her wrists the binds cut into the tender flesh of her wrist as she cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Gasping she looked to him.

"Stop it... Get the fuck off me!" She bucked her hips upwards forcing him to thrust deeper into her. A low groan emerged from him. His hips began to pump wildly as he slammed in and out of her repeatedly picking up speed. Her body betrayed her as moans emerged from her throat as her body lifted to meet his.

Closing her eyes she tilted her head back as her mouth opened to a silent "O". "Not like this... please... oh god, not like this" She gasped her eyes locking with his as their bodies moved in unison. Julian leaned forward kissing her hotly on the lips, whispering against them.

"I've always wanted you, always... you've always been mine" His words filled her ears as she lifted her head encouraging the kiss.

Their bodies erupted together in a frenzy of orgasmic desire. His throbbing cock still inside her as he lifted his hands untying her binds. As she pulled away he watched her and smiled, his chest heaving with panted breaths. She exhaled deeply as she stared at him, suddenly slamming her foot into his jaw before bolting up the rest of the stairs.

"You son of a bitch!" She screamed as she ran. Slamming the door behind her she pressed her back against it and crouched down, her face in her hands as tears fell down her cheeks.

Outside the door, his fists pounded away at the wood as he yelled "Kristy don't do this... you belong with me... OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! "

Pulling herself upright she stood taking a step back from the door. Placing all his weight behind him he slammed his body into the door opening it. He stared at her for a minute his eyes a blaze. Kristy took one step back as he advanced upon her, the back of his hand powering across her cheek reopening the wound.

"Never walk away from me again." He hissed.

As she stared up into his eyes, her tongue tasting the metallic fluid at the corner of her lip, she knew that she would never be able to walk away from him. As much as she fought she knew that he was the one for her. He would take her whenever he wanted and she would love every minute of it.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Great Story loved it! My only complaint is the end was a little rushed I would have went into a little more detail in the end besides that great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Great Story. Loved Julian and wish we could get more of him and Kristy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow! Full of mistakes!

Too many careless mistakes that it was a pain to the eye. It was like driving on a bumpy road. What happen to your spell checker? Come on, you can do better than this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!! Wish I was Julian

I don't know how you did it, but that turned me on so much that I almost came when he did. Fantastically written.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sucked into Obsession The new girl gets a lesson from her stalker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01 She is taken, completely.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Possession Man is possessive over young black employee.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Run in with the Law He was interested in more than license and registration.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories