The Electrician Comes Twice

Story Info
Helping a friends grown up daughter leads to something more.
2.5k words
4.56
11.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeff0880
Jeff0880
27 Followers

This happened a few months before my divorce proceedings began. I had recently turned 45 and I had already strayed a couple times, though I'm sure far fewer than her, and by this point we were all but separated anyway. One of my oldest friends had a daughter, Jessica, the oldest of four kids. We knew her parents well decades ago, but they moved a lot due to work, so we lost touch on and off for a few years. Until eventually they moved back and decided to stay as the kids were growing up and they wanted more stability.

Around about the time my marriage was ending, Jessica had outgrown the family home and was ready to move out. She was in her early twenties, and she had grown into an incredibly attractive young woman. She found a small flat in town and was busy moving in. After a few weeks of living there, and frustrated with her new landlord, Jessica's dad gave me a call and asked if I could pop round and take a look at the electrics as the fuses kept blowing. I was happy to and arranged a time to suit. I'm an electrician by trade and used to doing the odd favour for friends and family.

The next evening, I went round there. She buzzed me up and left the door on the latch for me. As I walked in the flat, I was struck by the aroma of perfume and freshly cooked bacon. For someone who had just left home she seemed to have herself pretty well organised, not something I'm particularly good at.

"Hi, Jeff, want a bacon sarnie?" She said as I entered.

"No, I've eaten too much already, thanks." I replied.

We chatted for a bit, about the problem and general chit chat. She was quite flirty, but I thought nothing of it as she was like that with everyone. She looked stunning, a very trim slightly athletic build. She was about five foot six, long blonde hair, with boobs that were of an average size but very perky, and she had just enough junk in the trunk to keep things interesting. I hadn't often thought of her sexually, but occasionally at get togethers I'd find it difficult not to sneak a peek. I'm sure she knew, I imagine most men did. Even now in casual wear, jogging bottoms and a light t-shirt that showed a distinct lack of bra, she looked amazing.

I went to have a look and found the problem pretty quick. Old wiring and new rarely mix, so problems are common. I won't bore you with the details, but I worked out what I needed to order and arranged to go back two days later and fix it. I said my goodbyes and she gave me a big hug, as was her custom, but it seemed to linger a bit long, and the smell of her perfume was starting to get me in trouble. I broke off the hug and left as quickly as I could without seeming offensive. But the look in her eyes as I left filled my mind for the next two days until my return. An almost sinister look but with a hint of cheekiness and tonnes of suggestion.

Two days later I returned. Jessica buzzed me up again, but this time she was waiting at the door. As I walked up the last few steps, I nearly tripped over my own tongue. She was leaning against the door frame casually, but she was dressed far from casually. She had a tight red dress that barely touched the tops of her thighs and accentuated everything. Her hair flowed down her side to where her hand playfully rested on her hip. And her amazing legs were slightly crossed in a sultry manner.

"Oh, sorry, are you off out?" I asked as I approached the door. "I can comeback another day."

"No, no. Its laundry day. I have nothing clean, and I thought running round in my pants would distract you." She laughed.

"I better get it done quick then, so you can get back to running around in your pants." I joked.

"Maybe I won't even bother with the pants." She retorted. "Do you want a cuppa?"

"I would love one, thanks." I said, as I started to do my work.

About an hour later I was finished. I could have done it quicker, but I was a little distracted and not just by the chat.

"That was quick." She said as I was packing my tools up. "Have you got time to look at something else?"

"I can spare another hour. What other electrical disasters does this place have."

"The shower doesn't work."

"Sorry, I'm not a plumber." I said confused.

"I don't think it's a plumbing thing, the water works, its just not getting hot." She said, lingering a little on the final "T."

"Oh, right. That could be electrical. I'll have a look."

"Thank you so much, you have no idea how many cold showers I've had to take." She said as she pointed me in the direction of the bathroom. "It's just down the hall."

I walked into the bathroom and saw the shower had a wall mounted heater. I turned the dial, and the water was definitely cold. It took only a second to find the problem.

"The fuse is turned off." I shouted down the hall.

I couldn't believe she didn't know it was there. When she appeared in the doorway it was obvious that she had known. Jessica stood there in nothing but a towel.

"Does that mean I can have my shower now?" She asked.

"Erm, yeah, er, just needs to be turned on." I stuttered as I pulled on the cord and the lights on the shower lit up.

"Oh goodie." She said as she dropped the towel.

She looked even more stunning than I could imagine. Her lightly tanned skin looked so soft, and her breasts defied gravity. Her stomach was toned and adorned with an amazing Celtic tattoo. Her legs were long and immaculately shaved and just slightly crossed begging me to explore deeper. I was instantly aroused, and my cock was starting to push against my boxers.

"I, I'm married." I stuttered. "And you're my best friend's daughter."

"Why should that mean, I can't sample that Dick I've heard so much about." She replied.

"What?" I asked.

"I've heard so much about it I need to see it." She said. "You know how your wife gets when she's drinking."

My wife has a habit of talking about my manhood when she gets drunk, she starts of really complimentary. It's the only time she is complimentary to me. But it's soon gets meaner. I wouldn't say I have a huge cock, it's maybe a little over average length, but quite wide.

As I was thinking this, Jessica moved forwards, eyes locked on mine, with that same look as before. I tried to resist, thought about trying to get out of the bathroom, but I couldn't move. I was shocked and in a state of disbelief, but also horny as hell. She grabbed my cock through my trousers, now fully hard, and gently caressed it and she moved in to kiss me and probed my tongue with hers. She was an incredible kisser, her tongue slightly moist and her lips incredibly soft. We kissed for a few minutes as she removed my cock from the trousers and boxers.

"Your wife wasn't lying." She said as she looked down at my throbbing erection.

I couldn't speak, the insanity of the moment muting me. She knelt down and teased the head with her tongue. Licking around it and occasionally flicking it with her tongue as her hand worked up and down the shaft. She teased me, refusing to take the length into her mouth until I was nearly begging her. Then she slid the tip into her mouth. Teased it a bit more before sliding her lips down it as far as she could manage. I was in such a state of pleasure I didn't even notice her remove my shoes and clothes while keeping my cock in her mouth.

Suddenly, she stopped, looked up at me and sprang to her feet. She didn't say a word but grab my t-shirt and pulled me over to the sink. She perched on it and as if in a trance I just dropped to my knees and buried my face in her cunt. I licked at her clit rhythmically and occasionally ran my tongue over her lips, stopping now and then to gently bite the soft flesh at the top of her legs. She was soon in a state of ecstasy and making the most amazing noises. Her moans and groans turned me on so much I found myself stroking my cock uncontrollably. I started to work my fingers inside her. She responded by bucking up to my fingers and mouth. As her pleasure built, she grabbed my head and pulled it deeper into her. I moved my hands out of the way, gripped her hips, and started to lick and suck frantically at whatever I could. I thrust my tongue deep inside her, then moved back up to her clit, then down to her arse and back up to circle her lips. I could feel her getting close. Her pussy was tensing, and her moans had got quieter and more intense. I found a rhythm licking her clit that she seemed to respond to and started to work her g-spot with my fingers. Seconds later she came all over my fingers and squirted on the side of my neck. I continued fingering her till the waves had passed over her.

"What was that?" She asked catching her breath.

"Has no one ever made you squirt before?"

"I didn't even know that was a real thing."

"They are if the guy knows what he's doing."

"I need to fuck more older guys." She chuckled.

I stood up, removed my t-shirt, and picked her up. I carried her to the shower, turned it on and bent her over in the spray. I teased her pussy with my cock for a few seconds before sliding into her. She moaned as my cock slid deeper inside her. She had the tightest cunt I'd fucked in a very long time. She pushed back against my groin expertly, as I thrust into her, and we fucked under the spray of the water. I was in heaven; I couldn't believe it was happening. She turned around and pulled herself up on the side of the shower to slide down my cock, staring at me face to face. She rode my dick in mid-air like she was possessed. I could only take a minute or two of this before I had to pull out of her. But she dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock, stroking it while staring at me. The intensity of her eyes went straight through me, and I came on her face, covering her checks and mouth.

We cleaned up in the shower then stepped out to towel off. I grabbed my trousers, and she grabbed my hand.

"I'm not finished with you yet." She said.

She led me across the hall to her bedroom, stopping next to her bed. She pressed her naked body into mine and kissed me again. Then pushed me, sending me falling onto the bed. Slowly she walked around the side of the bed, here eyes locked on mine, until she stood near where my head lay. She climbed onto the bed next to me then swung her right leg over me. She sat on my chest, her legs pining my arms down.

"I think I need to sample that tongue a bit more." She said as she lifted herself up offering her pussy to my lips.

I stuck out my tongue, licking her as enthusiastically as I could with my limited movement. She reached down and spread her lips with one hand allowing my tongue more access. My tongue explored her vagina and she responded with more amazing moans of pleasure. Soon she started to gyrate, moving her pussy in time with my tongue to increase the pleasure. Before long she was doing all the work riding my face and tongue to the edge of another orgasm. Then suddenly she stopped. Lifted herself of my face and turned around, kneeling either side of my head staring at my cock. Which was now fully erect again. She lent across me, letting my tongue return to her pussy, while taking my full length straight down her throat. She sucked my cock deep and hard, stopping occasionally to lick the head, and catch her breath.

Just as I was on the verge of coming in her throat, she sat up, reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a condom. She tore it open with her teeth and slid it over my cock then climbed on top of me. Staring me in the eyes as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She took a few slow pumps to get comfortable then built up speed till she was fucking me hard and fast.

I couldn't stop staring at her tits as she rode me, they were perfect, and they felt so good in my hands. I nearly wept when she slowed her bucking and lent back so far that I couldn't reach them. She put her hands on my knees and continued to slide up and down my cock. This time I could see my cock sliding in and out of her and it drove me wild. It was all I could do not to cum again. But I had another thought in my mind. When I could take it no longer, I thrust up, and rolled her over onto her back. I grabbed her hands and held them down on the pillows.

Jessica had been in charge until this point and loved it when I took control and held her down. I thrust into to her slowly but with meaning. Sliding my full length into her with every stroke. She bucked her hips up to meet my cock with each thrust, as our movements synchronised. We screwed like this for about five minutes, before I felt her pussy tightening even more around my cock. She shut her eyes, and her moans started to get louder, until she was practically screaming. This turned me on so much I could feel my own orgasm building. I continued to fuck her as hard as I could, until we both came at the same instance. Drenching both sides of the condom at the same time. We fell to the bed exhausted.

"Well, that was unexpected." I finally said.

"Only for you. I've been waiting for that for weeks." She laughed.

I left soon after, but in my mind the events replayed for months.

Jeff0880
Jeff0880
27 Followers