The Electro-mancer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, where did you -er- transmute from?" asked Lucas as Abby.

Professor Bowlcut smiled amiably, "Let's just say, a place much like this but with... better technology."

"Can you get us back to normal?" asked Abby earnestly, interrupting Lucas in her head.

Professor Bowlcut leaned forward with bright eyes and a smile. He said, "If you allow us to go home afterward, absolutely, yes!"

*****

Lucas flexed the muscles in his hands and forearms. His body had spent the last few hours with his thumbs hooked into his suspenders, walking around purposelessly like a non-player-character in a video game. Grateful to be back, he first plunged into his pants to assure himself that his most cherished asset was still there and functional. Now, he sat at the table testing that all of his lesser important parts and digits still worked.

Without Lucas IN her brain, Abby listened intently to Professor Bowlcut explain the Electro-mancer.

"So, you see, the first position of this knob is a training function." he said pointing at the power switch. "The Electro-mancer company loads genre and period-specific scenarios to condition your mind in preparation for insertion." He paused a moment to make sure Abby was following him. "Do you understand?" he asked.

"But, aren't they sexual?" asked Abby.

Professor Bowlcut and Cricket looked at each other and laughed. "Oh, my goodness no!" he said, shaking his head. "I guess, from a modern-day frame of reference, the scenarios might seem glamorous or even salacious. But, no. These are anthropological tours, not sex tours."

Abby looked skeptical and asked, "Are you saying, you didn't use this machine didn't enhance your sex life?"

Cricket spoke up for the first time, "Oh no, honey. We never needed enhancement." She gazed at the good doctor lovingly and continued, "I would just wiggle my tuchus and shake my tatas, and soon enough Ronny would be getting his ya-yas with his wee-wee in my woo-hoo," said Cricket. She blinked behind owlish round glasses and, afraid she might have been too crude, added, "Of course, I mean Mister Bowlcut."

"Well said, my dear," said Dr. Bowlcut as he patted his wife's hand affectionately. "Well said." The professor turned to Abby and Luke, and said, "You see, it is important to embrace the personality of the time, including the unique nuances of romance."

"You said 'tours.' What does that mean?" asked Luke from the end of the table.

"Oh, I thought you might have guessed," answered Dr. Bowlcut, "Electro-mancer is a tour company. They provide inter-dimensional travel packages tailored to the interests of the intellectually curious."

The professor saw the blank expressions on Luke and Abby's faces. His eyes sparkled when he clarified. "That's the third switch position."

*****

The black and white tiles in the master bath were still damp from the steam that hung in the air. White towels that had been used perfunctorily to dry dripping bodies lay discarded carelessly on the floor. Abby and Lucas lay together now under the covers of their bed, comfortably embraced,

One hour earlier, the Bowlcuts had disappeared in a blinding flash of blue light. The Professor and Cricket had donned the headsets, held each other's hands and turned the Electro-mancer dial selector to zero before clicking the ON switch to position three.

Luke thought he saw the Professor wink at him one last time as the couple disintegrated in the dazzling light. After all that time trapped in this place, they had left without hesitation or misgivings. Their love had endured through it all, and the device had taken them home.

"I really liked them," said Abby, sensing Luke's thoughts.

"Yeah, they were a neat old couple. I'm glad they finally got to go home." replied Lucas.

"No one will believe us, you know," said Abigail as she casually stroked Luke's chest.

Lucas smiled and mused about trying to explain how an old couple with a vintage radio traveled through time and space- and brought vintage style and sexual fulfillment along with them, "And, I'm OK with that." He rolled his head over and kissed Abby's forehead.

"I never, ever, want to share a body with you again, Luke, but I DID learn something about how you see me." said Abby and she snuggled into Luke's chest. She closed her eyes and sighed with a pleasant smile on her face.

"Do you know what I learned?" asked Lucas brightly.

"What's that, Lucky?" asked Abby.

Lucas reached down between Abby's legs and said, "I learned there is one spot on your body that is more sensitive and more responsive than any other..."

Abby giggled, "And?"

Lucas continued, "And, all I have to do to turn you on is... this."

*****

Flower stood at the open window looking down at the street. A cool breeze lifted her fine blond hair and the setting sun dazzled her sky blue eyes. She held a hand over her brow to shield her eyes from the glare, and looked, for all the world, like she was saluting the day. She turned from the window and said, "Um, Russell? This looks different than I expected."

Russell had just taken a hit from a freshly lit joint and was reluctant to reply. He held the potent smoke in his lungs for another few seconds, and squeaked out, "Why is that, baby?" A seed popped and sent tiny paper embers floating over his tie-dyed shirt. "Oh, shit, man!" he exclaimed as he curled up and batted at the tiny burn marks.

Flower squinted out the window and said, "I don't seen anyone dressed like us. Did you get the right mix tape?"

Russell giggled and said, "Ohhh man, I hope so." He looked at his young wife. She wore hip-huggers and stood on cork soled platform shoes. Her hair was pulled back on one side, held in place with a flowered barrette. The sun projected through her peasant top, spotlighting her free swinging breasts- like bulbous shadow puppets.

"I think you're dressed pretty groovy, anyway," said Russell, nodding agreeably before taking another hit. He pressed a button on their boom box, the cassette tape began to turn and the room was filled with 'Aquarius.' Russ leaned back and smiled, watching Flower sway to the music.

"I'm hungry," said Flower abruptly.

Russ didn't answer. His eyes were hooded now, watching the smoke curl through the sun rays.

"Don't get fried, Russell! I need some righteous food." Flower insisted.

Russell rolled off the couch and carefully knocked the burning bits off his roach in an ash tray. "Right on." he said.

Flower and Russell locked the door behind them as they left the apartment. The cassette tape hissed and clicked off, leaving the room quiet as dust motes danced on unseen currents, rising through layers of hanging smoke.

The Electro-mancer 3000 boom box sat alone on the floor, its chrome buttons sparkling in the last light of the day.

12