All Comments on 'The Elephant'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Sad

Well he already knew what she was. End kind of strange. It's still adultery do churches put up with that. What would her children think of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No closure

I could only give this 50% because of the ending to an otherwise good story. While the protagonist is depicted as a male, I have a strong feeling the author is a bitter female. The only other conclusion I can draw is that the author is some kind of masochist. I would love to see a sequel wherein Ann gets her come-uppance. She is a total bitch who ruined her husband's life without any remorse.

fregenfregenabout 19 years ago
Very Sad

But cheaters cheat. And he brought the last one on himself by satisfying a fantasy. Not such a turn on in the long run, hmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved the story hated the end

John buddy you have to write another chaoter and give the husband some revenge. PLEASE!!! maybe have her come back to him and he fucks her over. Our she goes deeper and deeper into the lesbian life and then realizes how wrong she has been. When she tries to return her husband is with another woman. Her kids hate her for what she did to dad, and no one in church or work or neighbors will talk with her. Make her pay!!!!!

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
real life

Looks like a real story here and not someones imagination. I enjoyed reading it and will look forward to reading more of your things. Thanks

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
I Disagree

I disagree with the author and Fregen that he brought it upon himself. Look at the first time he caught her. She showed no remorse. She blamed it on him. He practically had to beg her to let him forgive her and keep her.

Soon enough she forgot her vows and promises again. She had no real love or respect for him. When she cheated the first time, she turned into a very sexual woman, controled only by her carnal desires. She could have hooked with anything with a cock or a tongue including the neighbor's dog. It was only a matter of time. He might as well realize his fantasy. She did not even care what the church people or her kids would think of her.

The story is missing the payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tragic ending to a troubled Marriage

In hindsight, I guess he could blame himself somewhat for her lesbian affair. After all, if he hadn't hired the hooker, would she ever have dealt with her darkside? He probably could have used the videos in the divorce to humiliate her and get some justice by seeing to it she didn't take him to cleaners(if she did in the first place). Who knows..... I certainly didn't expect the unhappy ending, plus, I hate when the bad guy(girl) gets away without paying the price for their wrong doing. She was the cheater and she ended up with a life she wanted, and he ended up with shit. Not my idea of a way to end a good story. She was right about one thing though, he did deserve a better woman than her, its a shame it took her 30 odd years to realize how sorry an excuse for a woman she was.

Tim C.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story

but a bad ending. There's something mentally wrong with the woman. He gives her sex whenever she's ready and she still fucks around.

And he should have made sure she accepted the blame for her screwing Dave.

Yes, it's time for some sort of revenge. Show the videos in court and let all see them.

And I sure never understood the action with Winnie. What was he trying to prove there? Obviously he proved she is a lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wanted retribution

I wanted her to suffer for her deception and lack of caring for her husband.

I would have been satisfied if she had asked to bring her girlfriend home and live together as a threesome though.

But the lack of my chosen ending doesn't diminish the great writing here. Thanks. I hope you do more.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
It hurt me,

but in all earnest I just hated this story (on many levels). The good news is that five years later you wrote such a good story as "Water Colors"! The range of your improvement is simply incredible. It's best to leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was all his fault!

He turned up evidence and by her admission she had a long term active affair with another man and she was paying for the affair. She provided sex to the other man she did not provide to him. His decision, I want the marriage to work. What marriage? The marriage ended when the affair began with the clandestine lunches and then entered into sex. She began another affair(s) and he decides to do nothing, wonderful almost as good as saying do what you want to. ANd she is the one with the balls to end the marriage. Hee was a wimp and he knew she would never be faithful, she had already proven she could not be. Trash is trash, and the trash threw him away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Atypical loving wife story

He has 30 year loving marriage, then finds his wife is cheating on him and he just tells her how much he loves her and they go to counseling. Then she starts to cheat again but with a woman . When he finds out about it, Dumbo Bill can't figure out what to do, so he does nothing and the marriage continues while she maintains her lesbian affair. Finally she has the guts to divorce dummy. Strange story. Good guy loses ,slut wins--odd story. It took her thirty years to figure out that she preferred lesbian lover to husband. I found the story depressing. Why did he spend fortune checking on her affairs if he did not do anything about it when he discovered her affairs?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HUmmm

The husband, well he never wanted to face the music...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This puta writer has a perverted belief in right .

or wrong and no moral standard whatsoever, only what 'feels good' at any given moment. Take a hike and fall over a cliff puta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wimp

Sad little man, sad little life, sad little story. Yuck.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 14 years ago
Portrayal of reality

After 25 + years of marriage a lot of men have been programmed that they are the ones that have done wrong primarily because they let the little stuff slide. This starts with them being in the wrong for leaving the toilet seat up etc. The wife also has programmed herself as being in the right as the husband has let the little stuff slide. Letting something larger(her affair) 'slide' and not fighting the placing of blame is not much of an extension of the norm in their relationship. A lot of men have a very large investment in their family and planning for an enjoyable life on retirement. They have not yet begun to enjoy their lives as they are still working hard. They have a lot more to lose and have a tendency to be more forgiving. The wife has already begun to enjoy her life once the children begin to spread their wings and has less to lose.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
And to go back to church with the new woman

is the most callus thing the wife could have done. He was a wimp for not doing something when he found out but she is the most cold hearted bitch that could have walked the earth. After seeing them that Sunday, he should have started a destruction campaign that Sherman would have been proud of.

fern501fern501over 14 years ago
has the title anything to do with the GOP?

The guy is not a wimp, he loved her for thirty years.

Cheating is nothing new and we have to live with it.

When a man cheats on his wife he pays the wining, dining hotel if need be be, she don't (not a mistake) spend anything.

In this here story the woman works part time, she don't need the money, so she can afford the motel room, while hubby keeps paying for the roof over her head, but not only that, he gives her a place in our society plus having children which is a goal for many many women.

What happens when the goals are reached?

She cheated on him when she said "yes".

She didn't leave him for the first lover as in the story he couldn't really afford her, she knew that so she dropped him, but Karen had the means so she dropped hubby, he had been a good provider, had been.

Had it been me in that church I would have said out loud what my opinion was; which is being a slut is quite acceptable if you do it on your own steam, not on the back of an unsuspecting loving husband and certainly not after he forgave the first time he caught her.

I wouldn't have forgiven her the first time.

After my divorce I realized that love is mostly infatuation, that marriage is just another word for safe prostitution.

fern501fern501over 14 years ago
Reading the comments

Like PAPATOAD mentioned, seems more of a real life story and a good one at that.

I love literotica's loving wives because it helps us men to get over our perceived failures as lover and or husbands,

in this here case we have the truth i.e. he shuts up and walks away which is what happens most of the time for us common mortals.

Men need help because they are romantics how romantic?

Check out Jacques Brel "ne me quitte pas" or "if you go away"

maybe translated in English by Rod McEwan.

PAPATOAD I read your stories and like them keep up the good work.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
I just discovered this rather sad story . . .

The writing was not bad; very few mistakes. Hubby is really an indecisive wimp, in my opinion. What really takes the cake is the way Ann went on the attack after he confronted her with the videotape of her affair with Dave. The "it's all your fault because you were not taking care of the home front, or you were working such long hours, or whatever" is an old line that has little meaning and certainly is not adequate to justify one's affair. If a spouse feels neglected, it is her/his responsibility to communicate that feeling to the partner rather than simply having an affair. He should have ended the marriage right away when she started berating him for his "failings." But OK, he goes with her to counseling and tries to patch it up. Then he discovers she's having sex with another, but the affair is lesbian, and he's had a fantasy of watching two women together, so somehow it's OK? Cheating is cheating, in my book -- it detracts from one's feelings towards their marital partner, it's still a breach of wedding vows, and it's another secret and sign of disrespect for the other partner. Ann knew he found her out the first time; did she really believe he would remain naive the second time? All of the above aside, the reason I lowered the score despite good writing is my feeling that the male character's behavior is not realistic -- i.e., it does not ring true. One must have some feeling of credibility when reading a story that purports to represent real life. I know of several couples where the wife discovered her bisexual side and ran off with a lesbian lover, even in one case abandoning her children! So I'm not criticizing the basic plot as being unbelievable. My problem is with the husband's wimpy response and unrealistic reaction each time to his wife's cheating (each time he gets an erection, jacks off, then tosses his cookies). His "anger" is hardly believable based on his behavior. I think the author's other stories are more realistic in that vein, but this one leaves me pretty ambivalent. Thanks for writing.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Wimpy.

Husband suks.

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
The guy was lucky.

Since he was such a wimp he's lucky the slut made the choice for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Ytou built this story so well then you rushed the ending. No confrontation , no nothing. In the end you made her the victor. Not fair, nor right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh

what a wimp story!

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Left with bad feeling at end

Something is missing. The end reads like a news account of what happened. I'd like to see Ann start cheating on Karen -- let Karen know how it feels to have some bitch/asshole move in and alienate your lover's affections. Let Karen catch Ann taking it up the ass with about 9 inches of hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good beginning, pathetic ending

You managed to make a cuckolded husband into a sorry wimp. Be better if the whore wife got STD, divorced by the husband, and hung out to dry. She is truly a slut and you made her acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It is rare that we agree with "the size 14" idiot but this time we do - it sucked!

Piss poor plot devices and unrealistic characters with no development whatsoever - lousy effort by this author.

morris53morris53almost 14 years ago
That is Life!

No, I didn't like the way things worked out, but that's life. Things like this happen. Very plausible. What would you do to prevent it from happeing to you? Yeah I know, divorce her a long time ago. You know what is funny? The Church allowed the two lezzies to stay and strut their stuff! The sewage should have been removed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Church people

So the bitch and her lover a both active in the fucking church, what a joke it is having two completely immoral people in the church.

This is lesson to all people, do not trust an SO after you catch them cheating.

Once a cheater always a cheater, dump them on the street, ignore their lies, and do all you can to punish them. They are the most vile scum and should be punished by society and thrown away.

The story should have ended with him killing her. She's pure evil, and there's nothing wrong in riding the world of evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Bad, Not Great

He should release the tapes he has of the slut. Never should have trusted her after the first affair, but hell he turned her on to women. Don't worry though, soon she'll be cheating on her current partner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a feel good story, but...

Their story is a "true" one. It has happened many times. To all of the critics, not every ending is a happy one or a fair one. I think that the lesson is to choose a woman of character. Ann was not such a woman. Her own happiness was more important to her than her integrity. Why is it that so many men and women make that choice? And Bill? Some of his choices were not good ones, either. He failed to protect his marriage when he invited the hooker into their bed. He chose his own comfortable life and his attraction for Ann over his own integrity as a man. These are two sad people. If either is to have a happy ending he or she will have to reach down and find his/her own "truth" and build the rest of his/her life on that strength of honest character. So far neither of them have begun to do that and I doubt that Ann ever will. But Bill has a chance. Both will carry a deep and sad wound for the rest of each of their lives. But the miracle of God's grace is that we have the power to change our choices and in that power lies our chance of redemption. I wish all the Bills of this world that have shared his story good luck. I kind of agree with the critics on Ann. I wouldn't mind hearing that her life totally fell apart and she ended up with the lonely realization that it was her own fault. Ditto for all of the many, many Anns (and cheating, self-centered Andys) of this world.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I guess the writing was OK but,,,

This story really stunk and shows the husband to be way to guliable and to stupid to make a move when he had the upper hand. The reliegion end of things is actually believable, I've seen it happen in one of the fundamental type of churches that I was in at one time.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years ago
Great story!

We might quibble with the protagonist wondering if he should confront or ignore the infidelity. I remember an Upstairs/Down stairs where Margarie was having an affair with a WW! solder. Her husband decided to turn a blind eye and after a time, talked about the value of a family in the totality of life. It was a brave thing for the husband to do.

So this did not seem so out of the ordinary.

Very good story with complicated characters and all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Had hoped you would have stopped submitting!

But alas, I see you are still polluting this board. What a schmuck you are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What?

Good story. However, there is no resolution, no real conclusion. Leaves the reader with too many unanswered questions. That is the elephant in the room.

Please finish the story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I could wait till this shit was finished

This story should have been called" the cuck in the room". This husband was a bitch. Your wife is a slut and like a pussy, you let her tell you it's your fault. I'm sorry johngalt47, you made the husband a pussy, next she'll be fucking 3 or 4 other guys and that will be his fault to. This guy worked his ass of for 30 years and the slut could keep her legs closed. The bad thing is you have made out like he was some type of weak assed fag, and then in the end she dumps him, wow this story was a new version of a WACC/man-hater/slut wife. CMHS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a good writer

This story was a lot deeper than I expected, the emotional development was very good.

Good job, keep it up.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Not Really a Story as much as Loosely Connected Thoughts

This story just went in too many directions to be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Confused??

Where is the story????? This is just shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why ?

doesn't the husband toss the video into the divorce settlement proving her adultery. It is quite doubtful that many of her family or friends will be happy to see that she threw away a marriage of over 3 decades for a lesbian relationship, Plus the people at the church need to know about her and her lesbian lower who works at the church. All through the story I have had a very difficult time relating to the husbands and his copious amounts of inaction toward his wife's infidelity. I would have been much harsher for by the tone of her final note she consider her actions to be almost noble in her very difficult decision choosing between her two loves-please she hardly knows what life with a female partner would be like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He needs payback

he should set out to destroyboth of these bitches!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Church!

This one touched a nerve! Rob, cheat and steal all week then go to church on Sunday and pretend you are a good person! Why bother? You are not a "good" person or even an okay person by the standards of the very God you claim to worship! Everyone sins, but not everyone rolls in it! I have seen this in person, for myself - it sickens me and pastors that do not rebuke such people run the risk of allowing an evil influence effecting their flock. The clergy and churches are weak these days because they have sold out for a buck in the plate. They have traded Gods laws for their own living. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hate it when writers get bored with their own stories and don't fucking finish!

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 11 years ago
Cruel wife

First he gives her 30 years of faithfulness and she repays him with an affair. Then they get back together and she starts a lesbian affair. Then she throws him over, leaving him distraught and alone. What a cold bitch. No terms of settlement were mentioned, but her girlfriend apparently had big bucks, so hopefully she didn't take him to the cleaners or require alimony. I do believe that his response should have been to countersue on grounds of infidelity and file an alienation of affection suit against Karen and out them with the tape to the whole congregation.

tnoldguytnoldguyabout 11 years ago
Cruel wife

Just another thought - had Ann really cared about Bill, she would have convinced Karen to move away so he would be spared the pain and humiliation of seeing them together.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
The Real " Loving Wives " Deal !

Alas. No frills. No forever after. It wasn't meant to be.The narrator was a little bloodless, very methodical but certainly no automon. He dropped weight, knows how to conjure up a romantic date, has a good job & should do just fine in the singles market.

This was a very well written story that ended on a incongruous downbeat note. There's no tragedy that I see. They've raised their kids & as often happens were no longer compatible mainly because of her repeated propensity for infidelity.

His outlook is better then her's in the long run. She's a cheater & it's doubtful any one relationship will be enough. I wish the skilled author had shown the narrator slowly recovering, then finding someone who deserves what he has to offer.

That's my lone quibble but as quibbles go, its a biggie. Still this story is so far above the median. It's hard to decide ... I'm flipping a coin & based on result will award 4 or 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Point Not Elaborated On

First - Great story, well written, absorbing and controlling my interest. Thank you!

My point. The origibal tapes showed her and Dave making LOVE, not just sex and thoroughly enjoying eachother and then - she tries to throw the blane on him? Typical reaction of a purposeful and determined cheater, no remorse, no guilt just - you made me do it so...a flaw in her character that wasn't as loving, dedicated and caring as you would have us believe.

Why the hell hubby wanted her to have a lesbian night is beyond me for a guy who wanted her love, trust and fidelity; however, it served to move your story to the next level.

Finally, he is willing to share, without her knowing, because she is everything to him and the sex is great - no pretense or shabby fucking but full blown loving and he knows she told Karen not to make her make a decision so - what the hell?

Agreeing with another comment, he has a good business, young enough to go on and I agree but there is one problem...this kind of man will have a very difficult time trying to think about, let alone, date other women. Should he move on, sure, maybe rent an escort for weekends every month or two but in the meantime, he is like some animals - mating for life - Sad!

Wait, we are animals. Thanks for a good story. I think the marriage should be over and should have been in the very first place, six months of making love - not just fucking, yes, should have ended.

Thank you!

user110user110about 11 years ago
pussy boy got what he deserved.

a person fights for what they want.

syd_v63syd_v63about 11 years ago
Not my thing

Go writing, well planned but clearly over the top. The failure of this genre is that it attempts bring glamour to an otherwise very unglamourous topic. Nobody ever writes "My wife is having an affair on me because I am self-righteous pain in the ass." For the past thirty years I've been pre-occupied, indignant, uncaring... The list goes on and on. In the real world people don't have affairs because everything is good and the world is perfect and I'm so terribly in love that I'd thought I'd just "Fuck This Up." In the real world life is messy and there are too sides to every story. If your going to write about tragedy than include Tragic Characters ones with flaws. Get me to believe the story of "Yeah, I'm an asshole sure, but I didn't deserve this."

Sorry just doesn't work for me. Good writing can't fault you there but connecting the dots just didn't seem to happen.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Absolute bitch!!

What a lying cheating bitch!! She says " Please don't make this harder by trying to find me and win me back. That will only prolong the pain for both of us." 2 months later she shows up at the same church!! Don't try to find to find me? Make this harder? Then rubs his nose in it. The divorce can't even be final yet. This needs a conclusion to find out why she absolutely hates him.

Good writing, terrible story until given a reason for acting the way she is. They need a "500 megaton warhead" dropped on them. (Regards to ID for coining the phrase)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
partially or Fully Cucked?

FullCuckold56 would say "Fully" naturally, and by "Fully" he means 56 times, FullCuckold56!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Garbage with pretty ribbons on it

How does the title relate to this story? This story was a fetish for humiliation in connection with a Cuckold delusions. Well written but content full of whatever.

user110user110over 10 years ago
good!

bill was too much of a pussy to have a wife. i like to imagine he killed himself.

wonder203wonder203about 10 years ago
Ending

You write well but this is just a bad ending. It was as if you had no idea how to end this and left it hanging.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
blah, blah, blah....he's a cuckold and has a whore wife

4 pages to long and unrealistic. you find out your wife has been fucking around with a fat guy, takes no credit for it being her affair. its your fault and to boot, she dumps you. CLD writer at it worst. (1*)

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
so what

sure it is a surprise but now he is rid of the slut. She pays for the divorce and he gets the house, money, no alimony or he outs her and Karen and Dave and her affair to the church. There isn't a church anywhere that is going to accept her, she would be shamed to all her friends and family. Karen's last girlfriend only lasted a year, Ann will be left alone, old with no house and little income. What was she thinking, she traded a loving husband for a life alone, her kids will be so ashamed of her. Imagine will she ever be invited to Christmas diners, will she be cut off from her grandchildren. This story wasn't really thought through, the consequences could be terrible.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
THE ELEPHANT - OUT OF THE CLOSET ; COMING INTO HEAT. lol.

A mixed bag story.

Good - because it shows the new normal of modern marriages. Affairs, without remorse & very little consequences. Besides, divorces due to closet gays (male/female) is becoming quite common.

Bad - because its quirky. The episode with Winnie was strange. Was he fulfilling his fantasy or was he punishing his straight wife. Nonetheless, the result was devastating for him.

Besides, why did he accept the affairs so easily ? Was it love or the fear of loneliness.?

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago
The message of the story...... ?

Love alone is not enough. You have to be sensitive enough , to realize , that your spouse has fallen out of love & has lost respect for you.

Marriage, your vehicle of love , has become 'unrepairable' & needs to be scrapped.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NOW IT COULD BE BTB TIME

with proof positive and lots of law suits. TK U MLJ LV NV

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
He let it go....

She despised him for it. Of course she despised him when she started up with old Dave. She deserves to be alone, as does he.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
pathetic

what a sorry wimp you have created.wife is a real time bitch .she got a rich lesbian partner and left him.it wont be long before she gets dumped again. its a story i agree but 30 + years in a marriage gone in drain. in most cases women after first affair will come to senses but i think that old adage is right "once a cheater always a cheater."

husband is too much of a wimp.its better to be alone than in a company of slut.he shd have left her first time .

in all your stories you paint husband as sorry excuse and glorify the wife with no retribution for her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She got herself another woman

Poor old john Galt won't be able to suck the the other mans cum out of her.

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
I wonder

what the church would say if they knew that Ann was using their Empty Nester's Club to set up her affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What!!!!

Expose them all with the tape. Destroy their lives!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
really?

Husband is like guy married to serial cheater detailed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Check out that true story

user110user110over 7 years ago
i have no sympathy for the dude

thats what happens when 60 year old men act like 14 year olds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
...... time for a little bitch burning

every relative, friend and acquaintance as well as the internet should be provided a copy of the surveillance tapes....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Friends and family wont be happy

Their friends and family would definitely be upset and angry depending on how this gets spun. Even worse though than the infidelity shes happy to show off her new G.F at the church where they used to go without at least trying to be at peace with her ex?

Reality bites and it could very well bite her hard. I doubt that there is a road back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stupid fucking story.....moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
yeah, what DetroitCuckCity said

yeah, what DetroitCuckCity said

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
What a waste

Why waste your energy on a cheating whore? Plenty more fish in the sea.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

should leak both videos to the web

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's the ending ?

One more of your stories without an ending. Bad on you!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Share the videos

With everyone at church. That hypocrisy needs to end. She is rubbing it in his face and deserves to be outed. Their kids must be very proud about mom and her lover...

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

What's with all this cuck shit....even if it's lesbian???? ....And you end the story there???? Some of the worst shit on the site!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What an Absolute Lame Finish

Pathetic.

Bill deserves to have the rug pulled from under him.

Wish we could see him fall HARD on his face, the idiot.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
ending

I only rated it a 2 because of the horrible ending to an otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ouch

What a slut.

30 years? No he was a meal ticket.

She went to church? Hipocrite.

I hated the ending. Needed some revenge.

She destroyed him after he forgave her.

Yes revenge.

schulz777schulz777over 5 years ago
interesting story

so twisted....complicated characters....but somehow real....

4 starrs

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
lousy ending and she is a piece of shit

You a;ways be in my heart crap , Plus goes to church there should be a part 2 where he gets up and outs her and Karen to the congregation. Sorry but she never had the spine to look him in the eye she deserves no sympathy at all.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty bad

Cheating bitch goes to church. Our her, ruin her life. Leave happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a shitty ending

5 pages to get to that ?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bill has no testosterone

he seemed like the men in raac stories written by women who have no idea how a man thinks

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Dumbass

main character deserved what he got for stupidity. Even so, I'd burn their world down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This

THIS IS THE BEST BETA MALE STORY FROM LW. I NEED MY BETA CUCK FIX 😎

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Fucking dumbass

Agree totally with other comment

He is and burn

Also getting hard spurting and throwing up?

I know intellectually there are men out there who are cucky's by choice but I almost get sick at my stomach thinking about it

Cut off cheaters dick and balls and feed half to each cheating pair just example of my mindset

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

should have burnt the bitch before she got him

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
There are worse things. 5*****

She was fundamentally dishonest and a cheat. He is better off without her. I hope all the cheating evidence helps him get a good settlement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
0 stars

What a fuckwad. He should have burned the bitch and her cunt lover long ago!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What?

She goes from a wife of thirty years plus being a mother to being a lesbian? No way! BTB

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 4 years ago
Well written....

.....but incomplete. The ending left a sour taste in the mouth. It would be good to finish the story.

2 because it is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why

Do writers think watching your wife cheat gets guys all hard? Nope Betrayal.

My cock was hard and I opened my pants. I began stroking myself as the scene unfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I actually know a couple who the wife did this to.

She was a wack job anyway, and he was a weak SNAG (sensitive new age guy). Neither one lost much of a spouse, and both are better off out of the marriage. Of course its the kids who end up suffering for the parents' failures.

I hope Ann lives long and miserably. I already know the dumb shit husband will. He got what he enabled and deserved. Sweet.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Stupid, but he did ask for it. Practically set it up for her. Should've dumped her after her affair in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lit seems to attract

feminized male writers who can't write a real male character because the authors themselves are defective males. This story features yet another weak, needy husband. "Thirty years! OMG, I can't live without the disgusting, cheating bitch."

She showed no remorse, nor repentance, tried to put the blame on him, and the little cunt of a semi-man immediately quotes Robert Browning and says all is forgiven. Easily 95% of the authors here are misandrists, and yet what I usually see are bogus claims of "misogyny" shrieked in the comments in the tiny percentage of stories in which the husband isn't a fucking cuck, wife sharer, bisexual, or a weak little bitch and instead deals some form of justice to an adulterous wife.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Another vague story

The two stories I's selected first have wives whose character development is lacking.

The plot elements are not there for a purpose. Especially the lesbian prostitute encounter. We already suspected that Karen's early introduction as a lesbian would figure later in the story. There was no compelling reason for the wife to seek a divorce at that part in the story.

Both stories has vague religious inclusions.

Both has weak and unsatisfying concluding sentences.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

What I can't understand is why he kept giving her more chances. I understand the reluctance to end a long marriage and the shock of learning of her infidelity, but that incident at the party (was it Arti?) was not the way a repentant wife behaves. Then learning about the other woman, he should have done it and got gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would be a 5 star if you finished the story.

She is a slut and cheater regardless if with man or woman. He has the tape, so he should counter sue her and destroy her and her girl friend. BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story fails the reality test. Why didn't he confront them when watched them together in the park in page 2. That's what would have happened in real life that's the reality test.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous