The Elevator

Story Info
A quick encounter at lunch.
1.9k words
4.46
13.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers

"Ready for lunch?" Lisa peeked in my office door with a grin on her face. Lisa was a beauty, brunette with a gorgeous rack. She was a mix of Polynesian and Caucasian, and it just made for a sultry look. She was engaged, but we had had a fling going on for a while. She was confusing though, reluctant to be physical until you touched her nipples. If you could get to second base, it was easy to steal home. Her defenses just melted away at that point.

The office was on the second floor, but as we headed into the office waiting area, I hit the button for the elevator. Easy enough to walk down the stairs, but my goal was to sneak a quick couple of seconds with her to see what her mood was like, and if I'd be able to escalate over lunch. Looking out the windows (it was a big two-story atrium with windows from floor to ceiling), I could see my grandmother and my uncle heading out to the car for lunch. God bless her. In her late 80's, she still came into work every day just to keep busy and stay useful. Her body might be starting to fail, but her mind was as sharp as a tack!

The elevator arrived and I placed my hand on the small of Lisa's back and guided her in. I took the opportunity to look at Lisa's tight ass. She was wearing a skirt of "business appropriate" length, but it still showed off the delicious curves she had. I could feel my cock stirring as I stared, and I decided to take a chance. As the door closed and we started our descent, I reached over and flipped the switch to off and the elevator jerked to a stop between floors. Nobody but my grandmother used the elevator, so I knew nobody would notice it stuck for an hour, and there was no alarm attached to it so we would be isolated until we flipped the switch back.

Lisa started to turn to me, but I quickly wrapped one arm around her waist and grabbed one wrist with my other hand.

"What are you doing?" she cried out as she pulled against my grasp, but there was no panic in her voice. Nervousness yes, with a hint of curiosity.

"Don't move!" I ordered, and she stopped struggling. Her chest heaved as she took deep breaths. I reached into my pocket and pulled out two long zip ties. Releasing her waist and grabbing her other wrist, I quickly pulled them together and ran a zip tie around them. Grabbing her by the back of the neck, I forced her to bend her over forward and quickly used the other zip tie to attach that loop to the handlebar that ran around the elevator. As I pulled it tight, I put my mouth up against her ear and quietly whispered "the safe word is banana."

I could see her body shudder, but she didn't say a word. I straightened up, then slowly ran my hand over her lower back.

"You wear these skirts to work, knowing how much they turn me on." I stated, walking around her, trailing my fingers across her back. Then I bent down and whispered in her other ear "you need to be punished for teasing me!"

With that, I took my hand off her back and swatted her ass with a firm smack. I could hear Lisa gasp, and I slowly rubbed her ass through the skirt with my hand.

"Were you trying to tease me?" I asked.

"No." she whispered. I raised my hand and smacked her ass again.

"I think you're lying. Were you trying to tease me?"

"No!" she groaned.

"I don't believe you!" and I raised my hand and smacked her ass again, a little harder this time.

"Yes!" she cried. "I was teasing you!"

"That's better!" I said. Slowly I moved behind her and reaching down started to run my hands up the inside of her legs, pushing the bottom of her skirt up as I went. As I moved up to her thighs, I could feel the heat emanating from her core, and I could start to smell her arousal.

I continued my journey but as I reached her upper thighs I ran my hands away from her pussy and ran them up over her ass, exposing her panties to me as I lay her skirt up on her back. Her panties were white with blue polka dots on them.

"I can smell how aroused you are. You're a dirty girl aren't you, getting off on teasing me, hoping you'd get caught!" and I smacked her ass again. Lisa laid her head down on her bound hands and groaned again, shifting her hips so her ass wiggled in front of me.

"I didn't hear an answer!" I commanded, smacking her other cheek, then lightly rubbing my hand over has ass.

"Yes!" she groaned. "I wanted to tease you!"

"And it turns you on to be punished for it. I'll bet you're soaking wet." Slowly I ran my hand down her ass and ran my fingers across her pussy outside her panties. I was right, they were soaked. I pushed her panties to the side, and I could feel Lisa's body jerk as my fingers made contact with her lips, gently running my tips over her entrance, feeling her wetness and teasing her opening.

I withdrew my fingers and put them up by Lisa's face. "Look how wet you are!" I shoved my fingers into her mouth. "Taste how wet you are!" Lisa sucked on my fingers. Her hips started wiggling, her pussy desperate for contact with anything. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and smacked her ass again.

"Quit moving!" and she froze. I ran my hand over her ass again. "You teased me, now it's my turn."

Pushing her panties aside again, I again started to lightly run my fingers up and down her opening. Every time she started to move her ass, I'd give her a little smack and she'd hold still for a second. Then without warning, I slid two fingers deep inside her and she groaned. Slowly I started to slide them in and out of her, before pulling them out and rubbing circles around her clit, then sliding them back in.

Pulling my hand back, I knelt on the floor behind her. Pulling my face close to her pussy, I inhaled deeply, enjoying her scent. Then pulling her panties aside again, I stuck my tongue out and ran it up her slit, enjoying the taste of her womanhood. I lapped at her opening, then ran my tongue up and flicked at her clit. I could hear her lightly moaning, and I could feel her body starting to tense a bit.

I slid two fingers into her pussy and started sawing them in and out and sucked her clit into my mouth, and with a sudden gush of moisture and a shudder she came on my face. I could feel her pussy contracting on my fingers, and I slowed my movements in and out as her orgasm started to subside.

Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I rose and dropped my pants around my ankles. My cock was as hard as a rock, and the tip was already wet from pre-cum. I pressed in behind her and shoved myself into the hilt with one thrust. Lisa gasped and pushed back against me. I pulled back and thrust again, then started hammering away at her sopping pussy. Reaching down I pulled her ass cheeks apart with my hands, giving me better access to her depths. I was in no mood to play with her at this point, and I continued pistoning in and out of her, enjoying the silky feeling of her pussy walls caressing my cock.

I could feel the walls of Lisa's pussy start to tighten around me and knew she was close again. Releasing one of her ass cheeks, I slowed my strokes just a little bit and ran my thumb up and down her ass crack. I could feel her gyrations slow and her body tense just a little bit, then just as I reached her opening I slipped my thumb into her ass and her body convulsed in orgasm, her back arching as she pushed back against me. I could feel her ass and her pussy contracting on my cock and thumb.

I withdrew my thumb from Lisa's ass and rubbed her back as she trembled beneath me in post-orgasmic bliss. Languidly I stroked myself in and out of her pussy. I leaned forward and whispered in her ear "I can't cum in you, I know you're not on the pill. So what am I going to do?"

I straightened up and pulled myself out of her pussy. Reaching up I grabbed a handful of hair on the back of her head, and pulled her up while pushing her further forward towards the wall so that her head was resting against it, but her hands were still tied to the railing. We'd been in there for 15 minutes, so I didn't think we had much time left.

Pushing up closer behind her, I rubbed my cock up and down across her opening, then pulled the tip up and pressed it against her asshole. There was only a second of resistance before her ass relaxed and I slid in halfway. Slowly I sawed in and out of her ass, enjoying the tightness. Pressing my face up against the back of her head, I whispered "You're going to spend the rest of the day feeling me inside you. This is what you get for teasing me!". With that, I started increasing the speed of my strokes and started pushing a little deeper with each one. Reaching around with one hand, I slid my fingers inside her panties and started strumming her clit rapidly.

"Oh my god!" Lisa started to whimper as I increased my pace. Within seconds I was hammering away at her ass, rubbing her clit as quickly as I could. Lisa started to whine, her pitch increasing as I continued my dual assault on her ass and clit. I took my other hand and clamped it over her mouth, muffling her cries of pleasure. Her legs started to tremble then suddenly she screamed into my hand, her body collapsing as her ass clenched down on my cock in orgasm. That was all I needed to push myself over the edge and I buried myself deep in her ass, firing hot ropes of cum deep into her bowels.

I wrapped both arms around her in support as we both recovered from our orgasms. As I fell out of her ass, her panties slid back into place covering her from my view. I knelt and grabbed my pocketknife from my pants pocket. I quickly cut Lisa loose, holding her again from collapsing on the floor. She turned around in my arms and laid her head against my chest, still trembling. Her skirt had fallen back down, but my pants were still around my ankles. Lisa clung to me as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

I reached down and tipped her head up by her chin, kissed her, then released her to bend down and pull up my pants. As I stood back up, I flipped the elevator switch back to run, feeling the bump as the elevator resumed its downward travel. With a bing, we reached our destination and stepped out into the lower lobby and ready for a quick lunch.

Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers