The Elf

Story Info
A hunter comes across an elf in the forest.
1.8k words
4.18
12.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castellan moved slowly and silently through the thick woods; he knew had he broke a branch that the deer would bolt off out of range. Each step as light as a feather, he crept looking for any sign of where the beast had gone.

Finally, Castellan heard a rustle of leaves a number of yards in front of him, so he nocked an arrow and continued creeping forward. Castellan could see a small clearing up ahead and peered through a bush to find if the deer had gone there. What he saw was something much greater.

The deer stood before the most beautiful creature that Castellan had ever seen. A, elf stood in front of the deer; her hand stretched outward feeding something to the deer. The sun, shining into the clearing, illuminated her long golden, almost white hair and her pale face. The two stood on the other side of a small pond glimmering with sunlight. Castellan could only just watch and admire the sight.

Finally, the deer had finished its meal and leapt into the woods out of site. Castellan knew his prey was no longer available and continued to stay in the bush, lest the beautiful elf see him and think he was spying. He knew he was but didn't want to let her know that.

Once the deer left the beautiful woman turned to Castellan's direction, towards the pond. With shocking grace and swiftness, she disrobed her white dress revealing a slender body with skin just as white. Her breasts were large and full, with large pink nipples. Her hips were wide, with her waist somewhat small making a perfect hourglass figure. The area around her vagina was bare as elves did not grow any hair but atop their head. Her legs were long and seemed fragile, but Castellan knew just how strong an elf can be despite their looks.

The elf woman walked into the pond up to her chest and began to bathe. She poured water on her head that glistened in the sunlight. Castellan couldn't help but notice he was fully erect beneath his trousers. Almost instinctively he untied them and pulled out his throbbing penis. Castellan began to stroke himself slowly imagining what it would be like to be inside of the beautiful elf woman.

In an attempt to adjust himself more comfortably Castellan stood up a bit, causing the bushes to rustle around him. The elf woman shot her head to look directly where Castellan stood in the bushes. He didn't dare to move, frozen in fear. After a few seconds of her examining the bushes she went back to her business.

After a few more minutes of bathing she finally turned back to shore and began to redress. Castellan was pretty disappointed as he was not able to get off completely watching her, but he still watched as she put her clothes on and walked back into the woods out of sight. Castellan sat in the bushes for a few more minutes to make sure she was gone before heading out and around the pond to where the woman was. He knew that his deer was long gone so there was no point in chasing it. As he was not able to finish, he was still very horny, and so he lied down onto the grass beside the pond, where the elf dropped her clothes. Castellan once again undid his pants and pulled out his once again hard cock and began to stroke, imagining the feeling of being inside of the beautiful elf.

Visuals of her large and pale breasts flashed through Castellan's mind. He could almost feel her warmth surrounding his phallus. He could feel his orgasm rising inside of him and closed his eyes ready to let out an intense burst of cum.

"So, you WERE watching me!"

Castellan's eyes shot open. Standing above him was the elf woman, and she had quite an angry face.

"Do you men not learn not to spy? Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting!" shot out the elf angrily.

Castellan didn't know what to say, he laid there, looking up at the large elf woman looking down at him. Through his periphery he could see below her dress, but he didn't dare take his eyes away from her given the situation. Her eyes were as blue as the sky, but they may as well have been red with anger.

"Well? Explain yourself!" shouted the elf.

"I- uh- I- Well I was just- I saw you and- Well I mean" stammered out Castellan unable to figure out a way to not seem like a total creep. He knew that there wasn't anything he could say beyond the fact that he was horny, and hormones took over, but that wouldn't exactly excuse his action.

"Let me guess, you saw me by accident and your dick just got hard, and you couldn't not do anything about it. All you men are the same. You're driven by nothing but primal desire. All you can think about is getting those things inside of anything you can. Imagine where you all would be if you weren't ruled by what was between your legs" said the elf, looking elsewhere in the distance.

Castellan could only just look up to her in silence, with his still hard dick in his hand. To his surprise, in this submissive position he felt even more turned on than before. He forced himself not to move one bit as much as he wanted to give his cock a few more strokes.

The elf woman looked back down and Castellan and gave his body a once over, stopping on his throbbing erection for a moment longer than the rest of him. "Well, I guess you men are a bit a slave to that thing, so I can't blame you too much. We all have our urges, even us elves. To be honest I find it somewhat flattering that one would stop in the middle of the forest like that to pleasure themselves to the thought of me. In fact, you can be of some use." Said the Elf.

"U- Use?" stammered Castellan very confused.

"Yes... use. Alright stay there." Before Castellan could react, the elf woman took off her white dress revealing her slender body. "You are going to get what you want, but not before I do. There will be punishment should you fail me." And without a word the elf stepped above Castellan's pelvis and turned to face him.

As she began to squat down towards Castellan's member pointing straight towards the sky Castellan stopped her. "Bu- but wait. We can't... I mean I don't even know your name."

The elf stopped and looked at Castellan and rolled her eyes. "My name is Melian." And without missing a beat Melian dropped further pushing Castellan inside of her.

The feeling was something that Castellan could have never imagined. The inside of Melian was warmer than anything Castellan had ever previously experienced, and he slid right in as though she was already soaked despite the grip being that of a vice around his shaft. Without any hesitation Melian was bouncing up and down the full length of Castellan's cock at a fast but steady pace.

"You better not think of finishing before I do, you will regret that severely." Snapped Melian

But that was the only thing that Castellan could think of. He was already close to orgasm before she had started on him, and in the time spent being scolded that feeling did not die down. Castellan knew it was only a matter of time before he would explode inside of Melian.

Within moments of Melian commanding him not to cum Castellan could feel the orgasm rising within him once again. This time it didn't seem like there would be anyone else to come in and prevent it.

"Mel- Melian I can't- I can't help it I am going to-" Castellan was barely able to say before being cut off.

"Do it, and you will regret it" said Melian sternly.

Castellan tried to hold it in as best as he could, but the sensation became too much for him. With an aggressive grunt he let out what was the most powerful orgasm of his life. He could feel each pump of cum into Melian's tight pussy as he filled her up. Melian continued to ride at the same pace as Castellan unloaded inside of her.

As Castellan began to come down from his orgasmic high, he noticed that Melian was still riding him hard. "I... I finished Melian..." Castellan said nervously.

"I am aware." Melian said between breaths.

Castellan suddenly realized his punishment as the sensitivity of his penis began to rise. The grip of Melian's hole was very tight, and it caused severe discomfort that was only building.

Castellan began to plead with his elvish captor. "Please... Please stop!"

Melian continued to ride Castellan with no remorse. "I told you that you would be punished if you didn't wait for me to finish."

Castellan's entire body began to tense up as the intensity of the sensation built up. Every movement Melian made thundered throughout Castellan putting him through a mix of agony and pleasure. Castellan's mind went blank as he lost control over his movement. His core tensed and his body curved slightly upward. His legs shook and his toes curled. Melian gave no respite from the torture and continued to ride.

"Ple- Please! Melian, please stop!" Castellan shouted

Melian gave no response and continued at her steady pace.

After what felt like an eternity Castellan felt a familiar burning in his pelvis. Less than a moment later he could feel himself have another orgasm, but it felt much weaker. Clouded by the painful stimulations he could just make out the fact he had reached his peak again.

Just as quickly as it came, it went, and Castellan was back to his punishment.

Suddenly, Melian began to speed up. She rode Castellan deeper and harder than before and began breathing more heavily. With a few last heavy drops onto Castellan's pelvis Melian threw her head into the air and let out a loud sharp moan. She sat still on Castella's lap, his cock buried deep inside of her, and waves of pleasure swayed her body. Castellan could feel the insides of her convulsing around him. He knew his punishment was finally over.

Slowly, Melian climbed off of Castellan's rod, now finally able to go soft, and laid down next to him. "Well I guess you men are good for something." Melian whispered in Castellan's ear.

Castellan turned his head and looked into Melian's piercing blue eyes. They showed a sense of relief and relaxation, one that was missing from them at the start. Castellan thought; who knew that such a majestic creature could also just need a good old fashion fucking.